• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cindi C
      Lady

Any suggestions on how to get salt stains off my leather boots?

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by Cindi C.

Hi Cindi,

Here’s a suggested cleaning method to remove salt stains from your leather boots.

• 1. Wipe off as much salt residue as you can with an old, damp rag.
      • 2. Combine equal parts of white vinegar and water in a small bowl.  You can also use a commercial leather cleaner from Amazon or your local hardware store.
      • 3. Repeat as needed until you’ve removed all of the salt residue.
      • 4. Once they’re dry, protect your shoes from salt stains by rubbing them with a little olive or coconut oil.
      • Alice

Saddle Soap.

But apply it gently.

Hope this helps.

Alanna

My father taught me to use white vinegar and warm water to remove salt stains from my wives boots.

Cindi C
      Lady

I got the stains on the boots after getting my car stuck in the snow.  That was quite the adventure

I use a damp Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to remove salt stains from my golf caps in the summer. It keeps them looking like new and doesn’t ruin their shape because very little moisture is left behind.

Anonymous

After cleaning, try Neetsfoot oil to condition leather. It’s made from cattle, so a natural preservative.

From now on, drink your Margaritas from a glass instead of your boot.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?