• This topic has 29 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      CelesteCD
      Lady

Hi everyone  I consider myself relatively new to the CD life. My dressing began years ago with maybe a couple times a year to now where it is multiple times per month.  Along the way I have revolved my look and I’m finding that I want to even further explore this side of me.   I hope to connect with other like minded people here to learn, connect, commiserate, and see where this all leads for me.   Please say hello if you can.

Anonymous

Hello

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Celeste!! 🎀🌺🌸

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

CelesteCD
        Lady

Samantha, you and others here opening your arms to me relieves the nervousness I had joining in the first place. Thank you very much.  So many questions have bounced around my head for years…to finally have a place to vocalize them and learn from the community without judgment (I hope) is just…wow.m… a great feeling.   Y’all probably get tired of my inquiries but hopefully I’ll be able to share a few laughs with you along the way.

Anonymous

Hi Celeste welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

There are lots of people on here who have only just started dressing and there are lots of people on here who have been dressing most of their lives,

I’ve been dressing on and off most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old,

We will all help you with what ever you want to know xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Celeste  A big hello and welcome..  here you’ll discover and learn all about being who you feel inside. With help from many of our ladies here get the advice and most of all support to journey through theses amazing times . Very happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Celeste and welcome to CDH.  Glad to have you join us, please get comfortable in your new home!

Stevie

Anonymous

Celeste; it can be a bit scary… hell no – it can be a LOT scary!  Give it a week or so and it will all seem to be so much easier.  Remember that CDH is the best site you could find to learn about your feminine side – read, ask questions and chat with the girls; you’ll find the whole situation is so much easier to deal with.  Look forward to getting to know you:  hugs – Inga.

CelesteCD
        Lady

Thank you Inga.  You hit the nail on the head in so many ways with your warm welcome.  So many questions that I have…it feels like I’ve stepped on the ice and I hope to realize that as I walk further out that it is strong enough to hold me.   There is a side of me needing to be expressed…one that I have held back for so long.

Eona Oh
      Lady

Welcome Celeste. Enjoy the site! 💖🥃👠

Hi Celeste,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Celeste very nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here .. Get settled in relax and enjoy your self .. I cant add much to what these other lovely ladies here have allready said but i will try .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms to your new home .. Nothing to fear or be worried about here as we all are very supportive of all ladies that travel through or doors .. So as for making friends here there are so many ladies here to make lasting friends here with from all over the world .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

CelesteCD
        Lady

Thank you for the kind housewarming so to speak.  Would love to chat sometime

Hi Celeste any time girl see me here say hello ..

Stephanie

CelesteCD
            Lady

With that as an invite….hello 🙂

Same back to you girlfriend hope you had a good day

Anonymous

Hi Celeste, welcome aboard CDH, you have embarked on a wonderful adventure and are in just the right place for support and advice from all over the globe.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Hello, Celeste.  Welcome to  CDH.

Welcome Celeste!

Anonymous

Hello, Celeste. I read your profile and my story is exactly like yours!

let’s chat sometime

Steph

Anonymous

Hi there Celeste. I have just only joined this platform and the CD scene this month. So far my feelings about CD heaven are only positive. There are a lot of girls on here who are Soooo friendly, so enjoy your time on here. Greets from Germany.

Welcome Celeste,
      This is a lovely place to feel free and be the Girl you want to be.
      Hugs.
      Mikala xxxx.

Hi Celeste! Welcome to CDH!🤗💋

Hello Celeste, welcome to CDH! New here myself, but I love how open and helpful most of the folks here are. Hope you’ll enjoy your stay!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Celeste,

Welcome, I am a new girl myself.  Please feel free to get in touch, I always like a good chat.

Tara x.

Anonymous

Hello Celeste welcome to CDH  hope your stay is good Know all the girls here are sweet and supportive

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hello Celeste Welcome to CDH, i hope you enjoy your time here and findvall the support and friendship your heart desires 💋

Anonymous

Hello Celeste, welcome I’m glad to know you.💕💋 Katie

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?