Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,
      I’m a young crossdresser and I was first dressed up by my cousin and it was some time after that i started to enjoy it. I have always dressed inside my home and my close family knows about it they think it as a nothing more than a hobby or a pleasureable activity and are pretty cool about it and I love them for it. I have 2 sisters so I have no shortage of dresses to try on and they really enjoy having a girly time with me. I would like to talk with you and share experiances if you feel like talking feel free leave a message. I have dressed as a girl for some school and college  events as well I consider I make a convincing girl from the comments I got.And would love to talk, share experiaces and have some good fun!!!

Feel free to drop a message.

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer, and welcome to CDH! I’ve yet to dress outside of my home, so you’ve got the upper hand on me. I would like to spend time working on clothing style, and would like to see what you like to wear. Feel free to private message me.

Hugs,

Kendrabea👠

Kassie
      Lady

Hi Jennifer. Welcome! Apart from my wife, none of my close family know anything about my dressing and I couldn’t imagine telling them anytime soon, so that’s really awesome that your family are soo cool with your dressing.

Hope you find what you’re looking for in CDH x

Hi Jennifer

Welcome to CDH!  There’s no shortage of girls to talk to and share with.  A lot of girls from Australia too.

Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer , hope you enjoy your time here , fabulous that you have support from those around you ….I’m North if you in Queensland , Tiff 🌹👠

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer,

Warm welcomes to CDH!

Kay

Hi Jennifer and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Another Aussie. You’re in good company. You folks are well represented here. You started very young. I didn’t start until I was 13. They say Americans and Australians have a similar sense of humor. I love to joke and laugh with people. Don’t be afraid to do the same.

Again, welcome to the site. I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer…..welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. So much to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with  so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy your self . Another thing as you came thru our doors here when you joined you should have read the sign that read please deposit all fears and nervous notions here before entering these doors as you will not need them any more ha ha . All of us here support and do not judge any one  so like i said nothing to be afraid of as we dont bite  well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . So girl again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Jennifer!

Welcome to the family Jennifer!

Hi Jennifer

Welcome to CDH another Aussie girl.

Samantha

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?