Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I disides that I needed to get my bikini wax done as I was waaaaay over due. So yesterday after work, I changed to a pair of skinny jeans a tee shirt and my bra and panties. I call a few waxing location in Miami and set an appointment at one in South Miami.

As I had mentioned in my previous post, I am a closeted cross dresser that is starting to venture out a bit. I was fricking out when I walked in thinking that they would tell me something or tell me that they can provide the service. But I was treated as nothing was strange to them.  My experience was great and will go back in about 3-4 weeks.

My family is not aware of me being a CD, I am not able to wax anything else. I wish I could it would be so good to not have any hair. Well I will be posting another post in a few about my venture walking at a mall in the same night.

If you want to wax all over take up cycling and then your family will not blink an eye and its a good way to keep those in wanted KG off, that how I started waxing all over now I have started laser and it is so much better

Anonymous

I agree. I ride my bike and announced that I was removing the hair on my legs and no one seemed to mind or care or notice. When you make a choice with certainty and clarity, the universe opens up to your intention.

Jessica
      Lady

Wow, you went for a wax. You are a brave woman. I haven’t the guts for that but I bet it would be neat. I’d like to take all the hair off too, but my wife loves my chest hair. I do bike though, and have considered going the next step with that to gentle competitions so that is a good idea.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?