Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi.

I am really struggling to get my eye shadow to “pop” with color.  I have been trying to get the Maybelline Expertware quads to work.  I have tried to use an eye primer but did not get the results I was looking for.  My next step is to try a good moisturizer as a base.  Any recommendations or tips?

Christy,

Try this link. It is one of my secret weapon sites for all sorts of CD Tips. This is on Make-up:

http://www.crossdresser.com/learningcenter/crossdressing-make-up-tips

Hugs,

Codille

Codille,

Thanks I really appreciate the link.  I will test some of these out.  They all look like great tips.

Christy.

Makeup basic is to correct the color… Depending on the color of your skin, you can use a primer to neutralize the color. Then as per your liking/dressing you can either go for a smokey look or a more neutral look using warm earthy shades. I have tried various colors to match my outfit but I ended up with a bit o neutral and smokey mix.

DawnOday
      Lady

[quote quote=17909]Hi. I am really struggling to get my eye shadow to “pop” with color. I have been trying to get the Maybelline Expertware quads to work. I have tried to use an eye primer but did not get the results I was looking for. My next step is to try a good moisturizer as a base. Any recommendations or tips? [/quote]
      First thing to success stop using Maybelline and get some Mac or Anistasia. These brands are highly pigmented. Another is Urban Decay. Pricey yes but to get what you are looking for is worth the price.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Getting your eye makeup to pop.’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?