Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do any girls here have friends that have offered to help with makeup etc? or have you ever felt like asking them?

This is more of a hypothetical for me for a couple of reasons:

1) I have only dressed at home and not even dabbled with makeup yet (well, not til next week)

2) Any GG friends that I have are mutual friends with my wife

It is a shame really, as there are 2 or 3 that I think would help me in a heartbeat and would have fun with it, but like I said, being mutual friends it isn’t going to happen.

Marissa x

Hi Marissa, no I consult a salon, then practice what they advise, plus book, youtube. But I would like it if a knowledgeable woman could help.
      Good luck with your quest. Get out there and live your life. Enjoy
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I guess I’m a bit of a “Hybrid”…. I have two “MUA’s” who I regard as friends, but they charge me to do a professional make over.  Happy to pay as they do an great job. Altho’ one in particular did a full make up video for me and did not charge me for it

The other did my make up and hair and accompanied me on my first dining out night as Caty and I paid for the dinner… Is that a “50/50????

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/dining-out-with-my-fella/

Happy dressing

Caty.

My gf doesn’t wear much makeup. Sometimes I’ll watch her as she puts it on. She will ask why I’m standing there and I tell her I’m trying to get some makeup tips. She tells me to ask her daughter who does use a lot. Likely won’t happen

I have had three GG’s play makeup artist with me. One was my boss. I usually did my own make up but she would help me before photo shoots. One was a woman I was dating and the third a live in GG girlfriend who wanted me in makeup and dressed constantly to the point I needed a break.

My pro makeovers all were done by a man from Baltimore.

I have 3 gg friends that love to help with makeup , altho I can do my own they put on finishing touches

Nails, yes.

I consider these women friends now even though they are professionals

At least advice from my spa lady
      My hair stylist is working with me going to longer and more feminine hair. There’s always time devoted to how to style it.

Every little bit counts

Smartina
      Duchess

Makeup is something you have to learn, and it’s a funny subject in that women do have this expectation to do at least the basics themselves, but at least where I am there is a lot of call for professional help with elaborate makeup for big occasions. The best I can compare it to is painting a model plane or something. You need a steady hand and it takes practice to look good. I am about halfway here, for instance I can now draw a pretty decent eyebrow with a pencil, but black eyeliner is still a mess, so my hair stylist will wait for me to do my own concealer, foundation, eyebrow, eye shadow, blush and lipstick and then do my eyeliner and usually add fake eyelashes, another thing I still don’t do well myself, although I have now more or less got to grips with mascara. It was interesting for me to download a makeup app on my iPad which gave me a lot of the basics also.

CelesteCD
      Lady

Im with you.  To have a GG or more to help me out sounds like a gift from the heavens.  GGs in my life already- not sure that could work.  that leaves GGs I need to meet and whew…how does that get started? Can you relate?

Yes it’s tricky alright lol

I don’t know about you, but I find it hard to make new friends the older I get. I wonder if there is any kind of platonic friend site like a dating site?  The mutual friend bit is quite frustrating as a couple of them are really girlie girls which my wife isn’t.

Marissa x

My gg nail girl is a friend and does my gel nails once a month. My makeup gal, also GG, works at MAC and helps me with choices, last weekend she helped create a custom eyeshadow palette.

Hugs,
      Lauren M

Anonymous

Yes, in fact I did a FaceTime makeup sessions with a very close GG friend just a few days after I came out. She was a theatre arts minor and had considerable experience in theatrical makeup, besides her major in pre-med. She has become a go-to guide on all subjects to do with skin care and makeup.

Revel
      Baroness

Having a GG help out with makeup is great, but for me, its been opposite. I learned how to apply makeup by myself, and I have been helping my GG sibling (Rev’s Sis) with makeup tips.

I have one GG friend that knows I’m a CD. I mentioned wanting to learn how to do makeup and the videos I’ve just confuse me. She said, “When you figure it out, let me know.” She basically just wears lipstick and light eye shadow, so she’s no help. At lest in the makeup area.

My therapist is a GG and she is the only person who knows about Jasmine.  She has offered to help me with makeup sometime, I’m planning to take her up on it😍

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Marissa. It is a little ways away, but maybe you can work out something on Halloween. If you can go to a Halloween party as a woman I’ll bet they would be happy to help with your makeup!!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?