Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Marissa Parks
    Participant
    Registered On: June 19, 2022
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 8

Do any girls here have friends that have offered to help with makeup etc? or have you ever felt like asking them?

This is more of a hypothetical for me for a couple of reasons:

1) I have only dressed at home and not even dabbled with makeup yet (well, not til next week)

2) Any GG friends that I have are mutual friends with my wife

It is a shame really, as there are 2 or 3 that I think would help me in a heartbeat and would have fun with it, but like I said, being mutual friends it isn’t going to happen.

Marissa x

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jasmine Bailey
      Lady
      Registered On: June 10, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 6

My therapist is a GG and she is the only person who knows about Jasmine.  She has offered to help me with makeup sometime, I’m planning to take her up on it😍

Stephanie Lake
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2021
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 59

I have one GG friend that knows I’m a CD. I mentioned wanting to learn how to do makeup and the videos I’ve just confuse me. She said, “When you figure it out, let me know.” She basically just wears lipstick and light eye shadow, so she’s no help. At lest in the makeup area.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Revel
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 5, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 378

Having a GG help out with makeup is great, but for me, its been opposite. I learned how to apply makeup by myself, and I have been helping my GG sibling (Rev’s Sis) with makeup tips.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Kim Dahlenbergen
      Lady
      Registered On: November 18, 2019
      Replies: 122

Yes, in fact I did a FaceTime makeup sessions with a very close GG friend just a few days after I came out. She was a theatre arts minor and had considerable experience in theatrical makeup, besides her major in pre-med. She has become a go-to guide on all subjects to do with skin care and makeup.

Lauren Mugnaia
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 168

My gg nail girl is a friend and does my gel nails once a month. My makeup gal, also GG, works at MAC and helps me with choices, last weekend she helped create a custom eyeshadow palette.

Hugs,
      Lauren M

CelesteCD
      Lady
      Registered On: April 21, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 86

Im with you.  To have a GG or more to help me out sounds like a gift from the heavens.  GGs in my life already- not sure that could work.  that leaves GGs I need to meet and whew…how does that get started? Can you relate?

Marissa Parks
        Lady
        Registered On: June 19, 2022
        Topics: 7
        Replies: 8

Yes it’s tricky alright lol

I don’t know about you, but I find it hard to make new friends the older I get. I wonder if there is any kind of platonic friend site like a dating site?  The mutual friend bit is quite frustrating as a couple of them are really girlie girls which my wife isn’t.

Marissa x

Smartina Fonteyn
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 14, 2017
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 39

Makeup is something you have to learn, and it’s a funny subject in that women do have this expectation to do at least the basics themselves, but at least where I am there is a lot of call for professional help with elaborate makeup for big occasions. The best I can compare it to is painting a model plane or something. You need a steady hand and it takes practice to look good. I am about halfway here, for instance I can now draw a pretty decent eyebrow with a pencil, but black eyeliner is still a mess, so my hair stylist will wait for me to do my own concealer, foundation, eyebrow, eye shadow, blush and lipstick and then do my eyeliner and usually add fake eyelashes, another thing I still don’t do well myself, although I have now more or less got to grips with mascara. It was interesting for me to download a makeup app on my iPad which gave me a lot of the basics also.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Venus Envy
      Lady
      Registered On: April 9, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 23

Nails, yes.

I consider these women friends now even though they are professionals

At least advice from my spa lady
      My hair stylist is working with me going to longer and more feminine hair. There’s always time devoted to how to style it.

Every little bit counts

Gina Sinclair
      Lady
      Registered On: December 21, 2015
      Replies: 43

I have 3 gg friends that love to help with makeup , altho I can do my own they put on finishing touches

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Barbie Satin
      Lady
      Registered On: May 15, 2022
      Replies: 178

I have had three GG’s play makeup artist with me. One was my boss. I usually did my own make up but she would help me before photo shoots. One was a woman I was dating and the third a live in GG girlfriend who wanted me in makeup and dressed constantly to the point I needed a break.

My pro makeovers all were done by a man from Baltimore.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: March 22, 2022
      Replies: 10

My gf doesn’t wear much makeup. Sometimes I’ll watch her as she puts it on. She will ask why I’m standing there and I tell her I’m trying to get some makeup tips. She tells me to ask her daughter who does use a lot. Likely won’t happen

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 115
      Replies: 1025

I guess I’m a bit of a “Hybrid”…. I have two “MUA’s” who I regard as friends, but they charge me to do a professional make over.  Happy to pay as they do an great job. Altho’ one in particular did a full make up video for me and did not charge me for it

The other did my make up and hair and accompanied me on my first dining out night as Caty and I paid for the dinner… Is that a “50/50????

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/dining-out-with-my-fella/

Happy dressing

Caty.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Jane Mansfield
      Lady
      Registered On: December 27, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 254

Hi Marissa, no I consult a salon, then practice what they advise, plus book, youtube. But I would like it if a knowledgeable woman could help.
      Good luck with your quest. Get out there and live your life. Enjoy
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.