Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 995

It was once a nice thing for a ‘gentleman’ to compliment a female in public, even if it were from a  complete stranger. Hold a door, Tip the hat, guide with a gentle hand to the back, ‘May I carry those bags’, all token gestures of respect towards women. Those days are long gone as they would be considered creeps or worse. Once it was a few creeps now, regardless of intent, they all are. God forbid a man should stare in admiration!!

As for being En femme and interactions with GG’s. I agree that they will see you as no threat. It has been an interesting experience for me since getting out and about. In my early days I was occasionally complemented by women about my hair or what I was wearing. I had the assumption that this was them being nice to me as I had been read. As time evolved I realised this was quite a normal thing as women notice style and dress in a different way. Now I am full time there are other aspects of interaction which has opened my eyes. GG’s will chat about things and, once I was tuned, conversation came easy and the range of topics was not exclusive and the conversation not stifled whether they knew I was trans or not. If I popped in the loo it was not unusual for a friend to come in with me and continue the chat whilst peeing! Obviously not in the same cubicle! Out and about it seems easier to get engaged in conversation like when shopping for clothes.  In my work I have to discuss many issues with female individuals or family. I can find myself discussing  what we can politely say are ‘womens issues’, physical. medical and emotional. I sometimes think that they really do not know I am trans and if they do it is well hidden. 

3 users thanked author for this post.
        patty williams
        Hostess
        Registered On: January 19, 2019
        Topics: 89
        Replies: 1570

Hi Angela ,

It seems very true, being CD has opened my eyes to why girls are so reserved and guarded around men as many can be creeps.

I must say I love how they open up to you when they dont feel threatened or at risk .

woman and feminity so awesome  .

Must be so awesome to be full time girlfriend.

Huggs Patty

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 1203

Its funny how it seems women can take in all sorts of details with just a glance while we men need more time to study details and even then it may take a second look to confirm something.

Sometimes the beauty of a womans look captivates us and we just can’t look away quick enough so we come off as leering. Maybe we want to compliment her on something but even a compliment from a drab strange male would seem creepy. There is no way a woman knows if we are leering or envious of her… wish there was a way.

Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3428

Hi Patty as been married for a long time wife sees me looking at other women and knows why like you said im looking at the dress  jewlery  makeup and how she carries herself not as a perv just admiring her and thinking id like to wear that he he ..

Stephanie bass

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Eileen Bach
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 27, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 249

Let’s see if I understand the question properly. Some dude is looking at the average woman, she doesn’t know you’re a girl inside and checking out her outfit. Naturally, her attitude will be indifferent or defensive.

Dressed female, the best you can do, you’re not a male threat in the usual sense. Perhaps a sister that needs a little support. You may or may not be one of us, but at least you’re trying.

Many times a woman will compliment a total stranger on her choice of jewelry, outfit, or just to make conversation. It’s a woman thing.

Hugs, Eileen

5 users thanked author for this post.
        patty williams
        Hostess

Hi Eileen ,

Not just sitting there staring at them ,Im talking about interaction like conversations or just saying hello.

I understand a woman has to be guarded from my experience .

Huggs Patty

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 48
      Replies: 849

I asked my 30 something daughter a while ago whether it would creep her out to see some guy checking her out and other gg’s walking by. Of course she said yes. Then I told her I was checking out most women I saw seeing what they were wearing , their hair, makeup and how they carried themselves. Sometimes I think ‘nice top’, or great shoes, or great nail polish. etc. Yesterday I noticed the nail polish on my daughter’s toes. I thought I love that purple color.
      I try very hard not to look creepy.

. Cassie

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 771

I know that sometimes my eyes might stay on a beautiful GG a little too long. Really I’m thinking I would love to wear that, or just wished I could look like that, but it’s probably is giving out a creeper vibe. I’m working on that. Quick look, take a picture in the mind.😆

Lara

patty williams
        Hostess

I understand Lara I try to take it all in sometimes and I try to do it discreetly .

I find its amazing what woman can do with themselves ,Its an art of its own.

Yes I never want to come across as a creep .LOL

huggs Patty

Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 355

I have noticed similar interactions. I have had women start conversations about what I have on but never when dressed in guy drab.

patty williams
        Hostess

Thats what Im saying Sandy even if they know your a CD they seem to see your making yourself more vulnerable and they open up to you.

I so love that, its the ultimate compliment from a GG to have them open up to you about girl stuff I think.

Huggs Patty

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.