- April 7, 2022 at 3:10 pm #634364patty williamsAmbassadorRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 89Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2779 timesBeen thanked: 6094 times
I notice when I’m in drab mode many GGs are very guarded and distant ,but when I’m en femme even though It’s pretty obvious I’m a CD they seem to let their guard down .
It is so wonderful when they open up to me and share ,makes me feel so feminine and accepted.
After being out en femme a couple times I understand a bit more why they are guarded but it still hurts when they look at you like a creeper. Makes me want to say hey I’m a girl inside,I’m one of you I’m admiring your outfit or shoes or makeup I promise.
Oh well I know I’m a girl inside.😊
- April 8, 2022 at 12:06 pm #634708Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 995Has thanked: 3682 timesBeen thanked: 4646 times
It was once a nice thing for a ‘gentleman’ to compliment a female in public, even if it were from a complete stranger. Hold a door, Tip the hat, guide with a gentle hand to the back, ‘May I carry those bags’, all token gestures of respect towards women. Those days are long gone as they would be considered creeps or worse. Once it was a few creeps now, regardless of intent, they all are. God forbid a man should stare in admiration!!
As for being En femme and interactions with GG’s. I agree that they will see you as no threat. It has been an interesting experience for me since getting out and about. In my early days I was occasionally complemented by women about my hair or what I was wearing. I had the assumption that this was them being nice to me as I had been read. As time evolved I realised this was quite a normal thing as women notice style and dress in a different way. Now I am full time there are other aspects of interaction which has opened my eyes. GG’s will chat about things and, once I was tuned, conversation came easy and the range of topics was not exclusive and the conversation not stifled whether they knew I was trans or not. If I popped in the loo it was not unusual for a friend to come in with me and continue the chat whilst peeing! Obviously not in the same cubicle! Out and about it seems easier to get engaged in conversation like when shopping for clothes. In my work I have to discuss many issues with female individuals or family. I can find myself discussing what we can politely say are ‘womens issues’, physical. medical and emotional. I sometimes think that they really do not know I am trans and if they do it is well hidden.
- April 8, 2022 at 3:40 pm #634755patty williamsHostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 89Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2779 timesBeen thanked: 6094 times
Hi Angela ,
It seems very true, being CD has opened my eyes to why girls are so reserved and guarded around men as many can be creeps.
I must say I love how they open up to you when they dont feel threatened or at risk .
woman and feminity so awesome .
Must be so awesome to be full time girlfriend.
- April 8, 2022 at 8:06 am #634669Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1203Has thanked: 7390 timesBeen thanked: 5981 times
Its funny how it seems women can take in all sorts of details with just a glance while we men need more time to study details and even then it may take a second look to confirm something.
Sometimes the beauty of a womans look captivates us and we just can’t look away quick enough so we come off as leering. Maybe we want to compliment her on something but even a compliment from a drab strange male would seem creepy. There is no way a woman knows if we are leering or envious of her… wish there was a way.
- April 7, 2022 at 6:31 pm #634404Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3428Has thanked: 49308 timesBeen thanked: 12222 times
Hi Patty as been married for a long time wife sees me looking at other women and knows why like you said im looking at the dress jewlery makeup and how she carries herself not as a perv just admiring her and thinking id like to wear that he he ..
- April 7, 2022 at 6:07 pm #634400Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 249Has thanked: 137 timesBeen thanked: 1056 times
Let’s see if I understand the question properly. Some dude is looking at the average woman, she doesn’t know you’re a girl inside and checking out her outfit. Naturally, her attitude will be indifferent or defensive.
Dressed female, the best you can do, you’re not a male threat in the usual sense. Perhaps a sister that needs a little support. You may or may not be one of us, but at least you’re trying.
Many times a woman will compliment a total stranger on her choice of jewelry, outfit, or just to make conversation. It’s a woman thing.
- April 7, 2022 at 4:44 pm #634386Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 849Has thanked: 2028 timesBeen thanked: 4065 times
I asked my 30 something daughter a while ago whether it would creep her out to see some guy checking her out and other gg’s walking by. Of course she said yes. Then I told her I was checking out most women I saw seeing what they were wearing , their hair, makeup and how they carried themselves. Sometimes I think ‘nice top’, or great shoes, or great nail polish. etc. Yesterday I noticed the nail polish on my daughter’s toes. I thought I love that purple color.
I try very hard not to look creepy.
- April 7, 2022 at 4:26 pm #634380Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 771Has thanked: 17057 timesBeen thanked: 2778 times
I know that sometimes my eyes might stay on a beautiful GG a little too long. Really I’m thinking I would love to wear that, or just wished I could look like that, but it’s probably is giving out a creeper vibe. I’m working on that. Quick look, take a picture in the mind.😆
- April 7, 2022 at 3:16 pm #634369Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 20Replies: 355Has thanked: 243 timesBeen thanked: 1848 times
- April 8, 2022 at 3:45 pm #634757HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 89Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2779 timesBeen thanked: 6094 times
Thats what Im saying Sandy even if they know your a CD they seem to see your making yourself more vulnerable and they open up to you.
I so love that, its the ultimate compliment from a GG to have them open up to you about girl stuff I think.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.