Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello,

I am Gina. I am lucky to have a wife that loves to be on this adventure with me. We both have fallen in love with me crossdressing. We even plan girls nights. We are working to plan our first outing together for our girls night.
      I can’t even wait for it but it will be so awesome with my queeny!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina welcome,  isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions. Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. And being able to enjoy this with your wife is certainly special. I enjoy just that a week or so ago and it was amazing. Your in Las Vegas that’s awesome what a place to have fun… Best to you and would love hearing more about your venture out.

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Gina nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As you are a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Having your wife support you and accept you as Gina thats a treasure as myself also there with you have been married just over 39 years and came out to wife just after we were married so its been a wonderful journey and where we live is a not so understanding community so it stay at home and dress there as Miss Stephanie Flowers said we both just went to The Keystone conferance in PA a week ago as my very first outing ever and with wife also as Stephanie for the week was a dream come true .. So happy for you girl and give your wife a extra hug from me as she is a gem to keep hold of .. So again Gina nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Gina, welcome to CDH. I can tell you you’re already the envy of a lot of the girls including myself having the wife you do. I’m afraid that is just a fantasy for me. You and your wife will love CDH, I was so blessed to have found it and met so many of the wonder girls that are here.  Chat soon.

Love,

Trish

Lizzie
      Lady

Wow

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Queeny, sympatico is beautiful harmony snd makes a close bond. We need help to realize our inner girl so well done. Conrats, and enjoy a weekend away, that really allows you to live life.
      Best Wishes Jane

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Gina and welcome.   Yes you are lucky to have your So along with you on the journey.  I hope you have a wonderful outing.  Enjoy the forums and friendships here.

Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So wonderful Gina. I am happy for you.

Hugs,Liara

Hi Gina, and welcome. You are so fortunate to have such an understanding wife. Such a relationship should provide you both with some very fun and exciting ‘adventures’. I look forward to hearing more! Hugs, Paulette

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?