Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Glad my pix made you laugh. I can laugh now but not then. No Way. I was a typical know it all macho jerk. Thought women were just pretty pieces of fluff. Not being sarcastic. Just admiting the truth. I mean it all started as a dare and a joke. But when I looked in a full length mirror and saw Daphne looking bacl, I damn near fainted. Sue had to help me walk over to the couch and sit down to recover. I mean my legs had always just been legs up until then. A hairy pair hidden unfer pants Wrinked knees and all. But now shaved and in nylons. OH MY

Looking silky smooth and under nylon my knees look dimpeled. Sticking out under that GS skirt was to much. Sue was grinning ear to ear as I begged and pleaded to call it all off. Even volunteered to buy all cases of cookies myself. But Sue sais since I was redundant now ( I use that word instead of laid off as I watched reruns of Are Yiou Being Served). That we could not afford that and I was trapped. I did put up a fight as Sue pushed me out the front door. But in high heels I could get no traction on the hardwood floors. I heard the front door lock behind me. So panic took over and I ran and got in the car before any neighbors saw me.

I slid behing the wheel, fastened seat belt, and tried to sit still being aware suddenly I was wearing kniclers ( British term again) We live in Denver Colorado and I used seat warmer for first time ever as it gets cold in the evenings. Despite my pointed shoes slipping off gas pedal from time to tim I drove carefully to the store’s parking lot. Very very very carefully. Still male pix on drivers license and doubted I could flirt my way out of a tickets as Sue always manages to.

Put on my best feminine voice and had the manager set up my display and open up cases of cookies for me. Looking feminine does have its advantages HaHa. My female voice nit that great but coming from my new image it works. I passed easily. Too easily As i was soon to find out. Will start next letter with my first sale and include on of Sue’s special pix of me. She is a whiz on computers and put the real me into different background. REAL me wearing a costume from Etsy’s and real except for wigs makeup, padded bra etc.

Hope my letter and pix helps overcome your boredom. Being Daphne is anything but boring HaHa

Your penpal and friend Daphne  …

Wonderful! I totally enjoyed your crossdressing adventure story. Thanks ever so much. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Daphne,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Welcome Daphne!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?