Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Ever since I was little, having girl friends was really important to me.

Getting that female perspective seemed natural, talking about girly things seemed fun, and hearing “you’re a guy, you wouldn’t get it” was always ironic. I seemed to be able to bear conversations on nail polish colors, struggles in tight skirts, dilemmas of shoe sizes and clothing fits. Some topics were never mentioned – s.e.x. and periods.

Even after meeting my wife, there have always been a few women friends in my life that compliment a part of me that guy friends wouldn’t understand, and even my wife doesn’t understand. At times, my wife naturally has had trouble understanding why I have such close friendships with these other women.

This week, after an interesting encounter while shopping (see my other post on that), I finally realized that I have no trouble talking to women.

I also realized that I’m missing those close girl friends since I’ve let myself drift away from making new girl friends and ignored the reality that girl friends too have drifted away.

Being here on this site helps fill that need for girl talk. And this week I realized that I can still make new girl friends to go shopping with, have lunch with, and just do girly stuff with!

Anonymous

I always got on conversationally with the women at work. Blokey, testosterone-driven garbage wasn’t my style.

I have always got on better with women. I find male company very boring and frustrating. The same old football and woman conversations. Women have a better quality about them. They are more understanding and supportive of each other. I have found I fit in to female groups better which is probably why I love my job as a nurse. I am the only male nurse in the entire speciality division at my hospital. I do wish that I could just don a nurses dress and be even more like them.

Anonymous

I love being around women more than men. I work around mostly females and they treat me just like one of the girls. They discuss very intimate details about their life with no concern about me being there. I think it goes back to the times I sat and talked with my Mother and conversation with a female become easy. In college I dated some of the most beautiful girls and it always confused some of my male friends. I found it easy since I knew how to talk about things they were interested in.

Plus I seem to have a sense of fashion and give good advice. But the number one thing that makes it easy especially at work is I notice their changes. Changes with their hair, clothes and other changes that their husbands or boy friends either don’t see or don’t comment on. One day one of the girls came in and I looked at her and asked is that a new bra. She said it was and how did I know. I said easy, the back band is different and you don’t look scrunched together. Then told her how wonderful she looked and what a difference a single bra could make. No sexual overtones, no threats, just two girls talking.

Hello Lea; When I fully accepted and embraced my true self in 2018 and joined my CD/TG support group, girl talk has been an exciting experience for me. In my male life, I’m very introverted. I don’t talk much and I have few friends. However, my fem personality (Brittney) is a social butterfly. I have more friends and acquaintances than I’ve ever had. I’m always ready and willing to start a conversation or chime-in. I’ve never been into having an on-line presence. I have an e-mail I barely use and have only posted a few comments on other websites. Since joining CDH on 8-1-19, my social media floodgate is wide open. I’ve taken my first 4 cellphone photos (I know no big deal in today’s world); one is my profile photo. I’ve surprised myself on the amount of comments and messages I’ve typed; including my profile, introduction, and first forum entry. I love girl talk: clothes shopping and shoes especially.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?