• This topic has 32 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I just finished two fabulous days of being totally in Fem. I am still on cloud nine just thinking about it. Spent both days completely dressed and in full makeup. Slept in my nightie both nights and that was such an incredible feeling. My wife went out of town and this gave me the opportunity to be the girl I love being. I cherish these times because they are rare.

I took some pictures and posted two of them to my page. I’m a little nervous because this is the first time I have posted pictures of me made up and in female clothing, with my face being seen. Oh well they are out there now.

I’m still tingling all over.

Hugs and Love to all you girls out there. CDH is such a wonderful place.

Liara

Anonymous

Hi Liara,

No need to be nervous; you are among friends here, and we have all been through what you are feeling now. Besides, your photos are all a very good-looking woman, so no cause to worry there.

If you really want to get out, in a safe environment, you may have the perfect opportunity: Diva Las Vegas is running from 27 October til 01 November; if you can get free, you should at least spend a day with the girls.

Hugs,

Lulu

Angela Booth
      Hostess

As Lulu says Liara, you are a wonderful looking woman – No need for nerves. You look very happy and I am glad you had the opportunity to be yourself.

Hi Liara congrats girl and as others have said you have no problems passing enjoy yourself and have fun be all the Liara you can be he he ..

Stephjanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Liara,

You photos show that you are a lovely woman! Thank you for sharing.

Congratulation Liara!

Alice

So lucky!

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Liara!

Kudos and thumbs WAY UP!

It’s such a RUSH, eh?

“A little to the right, dear. That’s it! Hold it!… Click, Click… You look FABULOUS, darling!”

💋 Barb

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Awesome! How fun!

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Liara, a smiling face in a picture does at least two things, it brightens the picture and more often than not brightens the faces of those who look at the picture.  Even more so when the story that goes along with it is also so positive. Good for you!

Liara Wolfe
        Duchess

Thank you so much Chloe. That’s so sweet. I was very happy when I took those pics.

Hugs, Liara

Brielle
      Lady

That is just awesome, Liara. So nice to hear you had such an incredible experience! You look absolutely beautiful!!

Brielle

Liara Wolfe
        Duchess

Thank you so much Brielle. I never thought I was any were near being able to pass. Since I have had all of these positive post you lovely girls have given me it has given me a boost in my confidence. I still have a lot of work to do ( Continue with my feminine voice, feminine mannerisms, get rid of so much body hair, ETC.). I am so grateful for all of you. Love you all.

Thank you.

Hugs, Liara

Liara, you’d no need to feel nervous. You look stunning girl. Glad you enjoyed the experience and hopefully you’ll have many more times to a glamours woman.

Anonymous

Pretty lady!

Connie

xxx

Be very careful, Sweetie.  Because once you start . . .

Heavenly, isn’t it! Here’s to many more experiences in full female personna.

Anonymous

Liara,
      It’s such a thrill and a relief to post full pics, isn’t it?

Thanks for letting us put a pretty face to a pretty name and great personality.

Much love,
      Raquel

Hi, Liara I really appreciate your posts. Love you girl! Ricki

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by BillieJay.

Hi Liara You look absolutely lovely in your new dress. The hair style and that pretty smile makes all work. Allowing that part of you to be out even for just a short i assure will help you be a much happier person now that your secret is out. Good for you girl. No more hiding just trying to make it work for everyone that loves you including those here and those you love will be the next challenge. That only takes time so patience is needed Your really look stunning

. Luv Stephanie

Hi Liara,

A beautiful two days for a beautiful lady.  What fun!

Hugs,

Michelle

Loving the dress, Liana – it looks lovely on you, and I echo the comments about the smile, the golden hoops – and I really liked the pink nail varnish.

Super look – and you must have had such a great time – your story has really made me yearn for my 48 hours, which is booked for 5-7th November 🤩😍😍😍

That’s wonderful for you to have that time to be fem, I love your dress.

Hi Liara, I’m so happy for you, as there is nothing better! I’ve had a number of such times, Jules’ time – once for five straight days! So I understand just how wonderful you must have felt. It’s during those times where one’s femininity is allowed to to slowly flow out through all the various layers of personality and roles we take on. Good for you!
      Hugs,
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Hi Liara,

You look fabulous! You should not be nervous about showing your face. You are a very pretty girl with a wonderful smile.

I know how you must be feeling, I’ve been fortunate to be able to spend several days in a row totally in fem. It’s such a wonderful feeling of freedom and it’s so hard to have to put that girl in you back in the closet.

I hope you will get more time to let that pretty girl out to enjoy herself. Lifes too short to suppress that girl we have within for long periods of time.

Take care and enjoy those happy times as a girl

Hugs

Lacy

Liara Wolfe
        Duchess

Lacy it’s so true about it being hard to give up being a girl after you have been one for several days. So I am always anxiously awaiting my next opportunity.

And thank you for those kind words. You’re very sweet.

Hugs, Liara

You go girl! Amazing feeling. I have been sleeping naked for the last 8 years. But while house sitting, i dressed in panties and lingerie and went to bed. I was so surprised i still had it all on in the AM.

Flower
      Princess

Every day is girl time for me

I just looked at your pics.  You look amazing.  I’m sure that was an exciting time.

Anonymous

How lucky you are, I dream of such an opportunity. Your dress is beautiful as well as your makeup.

I was able to do that in the past during my business trips. But it will soon be 2 years since I last travelled.

Hugs, Denise

Liara, wonderful pics, beautiful dress and wonderful makeup nails and all the details, sounds like a fun couple of days.  I would love to be able to go all out like that.

Good for you !! And your pictures are good. Hope you had a fabulous time.

You look fabulous Liara, and so feminine. I had a similar day today, although wearing more formal business attire. It is scary showing your face, isn’t it, but I kind of feel it is a step we have to take. It is kind of making a statement about who I really am.

And yes I know what you mean about still feeling all tingly and happy.

Anonymous

Liara, you look fabulous, your nerves don’t show just a glowing smile and lots of confidence.

I’ve had several opportunities to stay en femme for days at a time as my my wife travels occasionally for her job. When she accepted her current job we were in separate states for about eight months. I missed her but I embraced my time as a woman. I’m not out to anyone but I was prepping our house for sale. Bra, breast forms, panties, makeup, wig and, of course work boots. Sleeping in a nightie is so nice, too. I certainly understand the feelings of freedom that you enjoyed and I hope you have many more.

While enjoying my time of femininity, I also came across the amount of maintenance that women put in for us when we are in guy mode. Daily makeup, leg shaving regularly, nail polish touch up, and I wouldn’t give it up to keep that womanly feeling. Thanks for sharing your adventure

Renea ❤️

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?