Tagged: Living as a woman for a week
- August 14, 2019 at 3:13 pm #208023Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 45Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 217 times
- November 18, 2019 at 12:20 pm #250356Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 45Replies: 481Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 981 times
Quite a few overnight through to 2-3nights stays as Caty over my “over 3 score and 10 years ” on this planet. And planning a few more as time rolls by. Daylesford isa very LGBTI friendly town about 90 mins from Melbourne. I’m actually going up there today in drab to check it all out with the view to at least an overnighter there next year.
“Staycations”…. Do those all the time if and when my beloved will be away for at least the night. Sometimes with full make up, sometimes not.
- November 18, 2019 at 1:45 am #250178DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 250Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 387 times
I am a MINI owner. I have a 2009 factory John Cooper Works MINI Clubman. Out of 45,225 cars the MINI imported to the US in 2009, there were about 120 like mine. I have owned it since new. In July of 2018 I did an event called MINI Takes The States. It is a crowd-country tour arranged by MINI/BMW every 2 years. I was on the road for 12 days and covered 2900 miles, all as DeeAnn.
- November 17, 2019 at 9:19 am #249915Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1000Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 1619 times
- November 14, 2019 at 4:09 pm #248902
- November 14, 2019 at 12:17 pm #248802Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 466Has thanked: 20783 timesBeen thanked: 516 times
I haven’t been on a girl vacation, but would want to sometime. I haven’t had any type of vacation in a quite a while, finances won’t allow it. I’ve looked up crossdresser resorts on-line before and found The Dunes Resort. It’s a LGBTQ friendly resort in Douglas, MI. If ever I was to do it, I’d consider going there.
- August 24, 2019 at 4:02 pm #212407Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 107Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
No I’ve never had a girl vacation but it would be a dream come true, to be able to leave all my drab man clothes at home and live life as a woman for a week or two would be great, women’s clothes are so much prettier and nicer than drab men’s clothes, it would have to be in a hotel that caters for cross-dresser’s where you can get a full makeover as well xxxxx
- November 14, 2019 at 2:19 pm #248862
- August 19, 2019 at 5:25 am #209619EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 269Has thanked: 876 timesBeen thanked: 478 times
I chose yes, with a caveat. Given the opportunity, when my wife is out of town, I will plan a “staycation” as Emily for the duration of her absence. I stay dressed the entire time, I sit out on my deck, I go out, etc. even though it’s not really a vacation as such, it’s definitely a time to get away, mentally.
- August 18, 2019 at 4:59 pm #209534
- August 17, 2019 at 10:18 am #209027skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 109Replies: 1245Has thanked: 499 timesBeen thanked: 1184 times
I’ve been to CD/TG conventions six times-SCC in Ft. Lauderdale, FL in 2016, Esprit in Port Angles, WA-west of Seattle in 2017,2018 and 2019, and Keystone in Harrisburg, PA in 2018 and 2019. I’ll be doing both of the latter again in 2020. I’e written several articles about those experiences. The Esprit one is the longest and for the last two I even flew there and back cross country in full Cyn mode and spent 11 days total in that mode. I have also gone to college football game (Virginia Tech at Pittsburgh) for the whole weekend. I highly recommend the conference experience for anyone who wants an extended period en femme!
- August 16, 2019 at 10:39 pm #208846Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 206Has thanked: 103 timesBeen thanked: 537 times
I have had a few Paula vacations over the years. I prefer to drive when I go somewhere as Paula, unless it’s just too far to drive and then enjoy before driving back. The longest has been two weeks in length, and I always have a ball when I go. The biggest problem at first was bathroom breaks on the road. But once you know which chains have single facility bathrooms, or know to keep an eye for not so crowded rest stops, that becomes a non-issue.
About 20 years ago I had one of those femme ID’s made for myself that showed me enfemme and explained why I was traveling this way. I’ve only had to use it a couple of times when a highway patrolman stopped me and needed some ID. I would hand that one over along with my DL, and it never was any problem. Some officers even visibly relaxed and joked a little before sending me on my way.
- August 16, 2019 at 7:24 pm #208807JanineParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
My answer is yes or no going on vacation as a female I’ve mentioned it on other posts about the Memorial Day weekend in 2018 when I went to Marathon Florida where I lived as a female for the entire time that I was there .It was something that I thought about doing and when the opportunity presented itself I decided to take advantage of it and almost on the spur of the moment I packed my feminine clothes and lingerie in a suitcase and hanging bag then on a Friday morning I dressed en.femme and drove to Marathon to a motel where I had reservations. I had decided not to bring any male clothing with me because I wanted to see what it’s like to be a female for the entire weekend. I was nervous and unsure of what I was going to do but Marathon is Trans friendly and I fit in with lots of other people who were there. It was a whirlwind of activities of sightseeing and shopping. The night life was great with many clubs and restaurants where I was able to dine and go to many of the clubs. It was a weekend that I’ll never forget and hope that someday I can go back there and do it again.
Girls I recommend that if you want to go somewhere and live as a female .this is a good place to go .It doesn’t matter if you can pass or not you’ll be welcomed as how you are presenting yourself.
Good luck to any of you who go there .
- August 15, 2019 at 6:23 pm #208494Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 56Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
Danielle, Thank you for bringing that topic up. I marked no because i haven’t , But I have met some other girls around my area but not to close and we have just planned a motorcycle trip to Nevada before the weather gets cold. I am very excited about it and hope more will join us. So if any of you ladies have a motorcycle and would like to go please get it touch with me. the trip is going to be in the middle or end of September and we will be leaving Redding, Ca. Good luck, Hope you do it Girl
- August 15, 2019 at 12:11 pm #208408Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 202Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 522 times
- August 15, 2019 at 11:17 am #208383karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 268Has thanked: 1047 timesBeen thanked: 462 times
Hi everyone……………..I envy the girls able to go places and be a girl !! Mine are home-cations that are situational……..SO is gone for an afternoon, day, weekend or a few days for whatever reasons. The time is so precious and I enjoy every second dressed, being girly with the dogs……….changing into different outfits………….and not have one concern about being….……DISCOVERED!!!! Calling or receiving calls in the phone from her is reassurance she is safe and I “am safe” from being found it. LOL. Being a low budget girl, the money not spent on travel, I feel comfortable spending on new clothes of my size, style, color, instead of “finding” something at a thrift store. I still shop there too, but if I see something new…..get it girl!!! lol
- August 16, 2019 at 5:38 pm #208798Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 581Has thanked: 1358 timesBeen thanked: 1013 times
Hey Karley rock out that precious Karley time , wonderful to be able to be unrushed & undiscovered in girl time , beautiful release & girl high xx Tiff ☺
- August 15, 2019 at 10:39 am #208364Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
I do so enjoy being Janice that I dress every day which feels like a vacation. I do try to attend as many trans events, such as, Keystone in PA. That is a 5 day event to which I take no male clothes. I may head to Provincetown this October or spend a week at Rainbow Mountain in PA.
- August 15, 2019 at 4:07 pm #208471https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 204Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 400 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Provincetown in October. If you have not been… you should!</p>
- November 14, 2019 at 7:49 pm #248944Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
Thanks I know I should but I did not have the opportunity this year. Provincetown is only a days drive from my home so I am able to go any time I can.
- August 14, 2019 at 9:03 pm #208153InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 204Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 400 times
I envisioned a week long fantasy vacay.
“Becoming her” is what it is called. It would be expensive given what is included. Here are some aspects.
Located in villa in Costa Rica – removed from the rest of civilization. The Villa is high end (excuse the pun) everything.
your itinerary and direction arrive at your homes 3 weeks in advance of departure. In those directions you find flight information on a private charter. You are to dress casual and have options once on board to change into your 1st outfit. 3 are selected for you. You will get to keep those outfits and will be shipped home on return. They are very carefully selected and very individualized.
Min your directions you are told to pack all the panties you like. However, your selection will be endless. You are told to pack a white and a black strapless bra. No others. You are told you may bring one pair of sneakers, pool shoes and one pair of very simple black stilettos. Everything including bathing suits, negligees and tights will be provided.
There will only be 8 of you. Ground rules absolutely forbid any sexual contact between any of you. However, each of you will have a weeklong dedicated personal attendant. He will be selected based on profiles created on each of you. He will be there for you to practice what you have learned that day. You will also have a woman to be your personal assistant. She is to help you with any intimate questions you may have.
There will be half day activities designed to help you further be that woman you want to be. There will be 4 evening events. Two formal events – each with a theme. One slutty outfit night (cannot escape this as it has become one of the most popular) and one theme night. There used to be a lingerie night but as all day you will be in bikinis and all that goes with them, lingerie nights will be tasked to your personal assistant.
Mans, so much more…
- August 18, 2019 at 7:51 pm #209558Bettie HoustonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
I would love to go on that trip, sounds wonderful. In the meantime, I have looked into retreats where you receive feminine training. Hoping to schedule one soon
- August 18, 2019 at 8:14 pm #209559InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 204Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 400 times
Bettie. Feminine training is what this imaginary perception would be. Where are these Feminine Training “camps”you attend? Any info?
- August 19, 2019 at 2:59 pm #209806Bettie HoustonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
I have read about two. One is in NYC and believe it is called Miss Vera’s School for Boys Who Wish to Be Girls or something to that effect. It was fairly pricey. I don’t recall the name of the second but it’s located in Asheville, NC. There may be others I am unaware of.
- November 14, 2019 at 12:02 pm #248792Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 466Has thanked: 20783 timesBeen thanked: 516 times
The retreat in Asheville, NC. is operated by a woman named Jennifer Barge. She has a website: jmbtransformations.com
- August 14, 2019 at 9:01 pm #208150KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 139Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
Hi Danielle, Every year I go on a solo four day retreat to a lodge in the Rocky Mountains. Mind you, it is in February (in northern Canada) and temperatures are usually minus 20. But it is still a blast getting away from the daily activities (yes, even us retired folks need a vacation from being retired). I am pretty much dressed en femme 24/7 for those four days. The waiters all call me ma’am in the lodge restaurant; I’ve had guys tell me I’m in the wrong restroom (next time I’m using the ladies restroom at the lodge – I had some practice using the ladies restroom on my last vacation to the west coast). All my girl vacations so far have been solo driving vacations. I haven’t yet tried flying en femme but vacations requiring flying usually means my SO is with me and she doesn’t like it when I’m dressed too feminine. She hates it when I’m mistaken for a woman (which seems to happen whenever we are out at a restaurant together). Sorry, getting off topic. I also haven’t been on a girls’ vacation with other CDs. That is something definitely on my bucket list. I’ll just need to get a group together; Vegas would be really fun; or Seattle (one of my favorite US cities). My recent trip to the west coast turned out really well. No one I talked to seemed to care that I was wearing a skirt, long dangly earrings and pink flats. So if you haven’t yet tried it, put going on a vacation en femme on your list of goals. All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- August 14, 2019 at 4:32 pm #208071Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 85Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
No, but would, and will if the opportunity ever presents it’s self. I wanted to try this on a trip to Los Vegas with my GF who didn’t know about my dressing at the time my plan was to suggest we each take a day of the vacation to ourselves separately to do and go where ever we wanted, I was going to start with a professional makeover and go from there. But she didn’t like the idea at all, so it never happened. But who knows? maybe someday! I love the idea of going to a CD, TG event of some kind like mentioned above by Stephanie.
- August 14, 2019 at 3:20 pm #208032K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 505Has thanked: 254 timesBeen thanked: 746 times
- August 14, 2019 at 4:08 pm #208049Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 344 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
Hi Danielle There is a spectaula Fair in Provincetown Ma. It is called the Fantasia Fair in Oct. I believe it is Oct 20 – 27 i used to go twenty years ago I hear it is even bettet. They have all sorts of work shops Venders catering to trans and Crossdressers. Make up and Clothing stylist . It is a week long event . I remember it being so much fun You can learn so much about your self I ran out of clothes to wear first 3 days . I went with 1 small suit case came home with 2 and some bags. I got to try on everything I bought. I met do many others from all over US and UK. .i guarantee you will know so much more about your self and the community that which you are a part of
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.