Viewing 40 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Once I am able to go out of town on vacation. I want to spend the whole vacation as Danielle. Dave will stay for once. Has anyone done a girl’s vacation.

Love

Danielle

K Swim
      Lady

No, but I would like too. Just go out somewhere with a deep lake and complete privacy. I would love to spend days on end outdoors and wearing nothing but women’s swimsuits the entire time.

Hi Danielle There is a spectaula Fair in Provincetown Ma. It is called the Fantasia Fair in Oct. I believe it is Oct 20 – 27 i used to go twenty years ago I hear it is even bettet. They have all sorts of work shops Venders catering to trans and Crossdressers. Make up and Clothing stylist . It is a week long event . I remember it being so much fun You can learn so much about your self I ran out of clothes to wear first 3 days . I went with 1 small suit case came home with 2 and some bags. I got to try on everything I bought.  I met do many others from all over US and UK. .i guarantee you will know so much more about your self and the community that which you are a part of

Luv Stephanie

No, but would, and will if the opportunity ever presents it’s self. I wanted to try this on a trip to Los Vegas with my GF who didn’t know about my dressing at the time my plan was to suggest we each take a day of the vacation to ourselves separately to do and go where ever we wanted, I was going to start with a professional makeover and go from there. But she didn’t like the idea at all, so it never happened. But who knows? maybe someday! I love the idea of going to a CD, TG event of some kind like mentioned above by Stephanie.

M.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Danielle, Every year I go on a solo four day retreat to a lodge in the Rocky Mountains.  Mind you, it is in February (in northern Canada) and temperatures are usually minus 20.  But it is still a blast getting away from the daily activities (yes, even us retired folks need a vacation from being retired).  I am pretty much dressed en femme 24/7 for those four days.  The waiters all call me ma’am in the lodge restaurant; I’ve had guys tell me I’m in the wrong restroom (next time I’m using the ladies restroom at the lodge – I had some practice using the ladies restroom on my last vacation to the west coast).  All my girl vacations so far have been solo driving vacations.  I haven’t yet tried flying en femme but vacations requiring flying usually means my SO is with me and she doesn’t like it when I’m dressed too feminine. She hates it when I’m mistaken for a woman (which seems to happen whenever we are out at a restaurant together).  Sorry, getting off topic. I also haven’t been on a girls’ vacation with other CDs.  That is something definitely on my bucket list.  I’ll just need to get a group together; Vegas would be really fun; or Seattle (one of my favorite US cities). My recent trip to the west coast turned out really well.  No one I talked to seemed to care that I was wearing a skirt, long dangly earrings and pink flats.  So if you haven’t yet tried it, put going on a vacation en femme on your list of goals.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

I envisioned a week long fantasy vacay.

“Becoming her” is what it is called. It would be expensive given what is included. Here are some aspects.

Located in villa in Costa Rica – removed from the rest of civilization. The Villa is high end (excuse the pun) everything.

your itinerary and direction arrive at your homes 3 weeks in advance of departure. In those directions you find flight information on a private charter. You are to dress casual and have options once on board to change into your 1st outfit. 3 are selected for you. You will get to keep those outfits and will be shipped home on return. They are very carefully selected and very individualized.

Min your directions you are told to pack all the panties you like. However, your selection will be endless. You are told to pack a white and a black strapless bra. No others. You are told you may bring one pair of sneakers, pool shoes and one pair of very simple black stilettos. Everything including bathing suits, negligees and tights will be provided.

There will only be 8 of you. Ground rules absolutely forbid any sexual contact between any of you. However, each of you will have a weeklong dedicated personal attendant. He will be selected based on profiles created on each of you. He will be there for you to practice what you have learned that day. You will also have a woman to be your personal assistant. She is to help you with any intimate questions you may have.

There will be half day activities designed to help you further be that woman you want to be. There will be 4 evening events. Two formal events – each with a theme. One slutty outfit night (cannot escape this as it has become one of the most popular) and one theme night. There used to be a lingerie night but as all day you will be in bikinis and all that goes with them, lingerie nights will be tasked to your personal assistant.

Mans, so much more…

Thanks

I would love to go on that trip, sounds wonderful. In the meantime, I have looked into retreats where you receive feminine training.  Hoping to schedule one soon

Anonymous

Bettie. Feminine training is what this imaginary perception would be. Where are these Feminine Training “camps”you attend? Any info?

kate

I have read about two.  One is in NYC and believe it is called Miss Vera’s School for Boys Who Wish to Be Girls or something to that effect.  It was fairly pricey.  I don’t recall the name of the second but it’s located in Asheville, NC.   There may be others I am unaware of.

The retreat in Asheville, NC. is operated by a woman named Jennifer Barge. She has a website: jmbtransformations.com

Janice
      Duchess

I do so enjoy being Janice that I dress every day which feels like a vacation. I do try to attend as many trans events, such as, Keystone in PA. That is a 5 day event to which I take no male clothes. I may head to Provincetown this October or spend a week at Rainbow Mountain in PA.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Provincetown in October. If you have not been… you should!</p>

Janice
          Duchess

Thanks I know I should but I did not have the opportunity this year. Provincetown is only a days drive from my home so I am able to go any time I can.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi everyone……………..I envy the girls able to go places and be a girl !!  Mine are home-cations  that are situational……..SO is gone for an afternoon, day, weekend or a few days for whatever reasons.  The time is so precious and I enjoy every second dressed, being girly with the dogs……….changing into different outfits………….and not have one concern about being….……DISCOVERED!!!!   Calling or receiving calls in the phone from her is reassurance she is safe and I “am safe” from being found it. LOL. Being a low budget girl, the money not spent on travel, I feel comfortable spending on new clothes of my size, style, color, instead of “finding” something at a thrift store. I still shop there too, but if I see something new…..get it girl!!! lol

Anonymous

Hey Karley rock out that precious Karley time , wonderful to be able to be unrushed & undiscovered in girl time , beautiful release & girl high xx Tiff ☺

Anonymous

One beautiful 3 day weekend at a cottage in the woods in the winter time with my lover. We had to snow shoe in and there was no one around, it was perfect.

Danielle, Thank you for bringing that topic up. I marked no because i haven’t , But I have met some other girls around my area but not to close and we have just planned a motorcycle trip to Nevada before the weather gets cold. I am very excited about it and hope more will join us. So if any of you ladies have a motorcycle and would like to go please get it touch with me. the trip is going to be in the middle or end of September and we will be leaving Redding, Ca. Good luck, Hope you do it Girl

Coral

Janine
      Lady

My answer is yes or no going on vacation as a female I’ve mentioned it on other posts about the Memorial Day weekend in 2018 when I went to Marathon Florida where I lived as a female for the entire time that I was there .It was something that I thought about doing and when the opportunity presented itself I decided to take advantage of it and almost on the spur of the moment I packed my feminine clothes and lingerie in a suitcase and hanging bag then on a Friday morning I dressed en.femme and drove to Marathon to a motel where I had reservations. I had decided not to bring any male clothing with me because I wanted to see what it’s like to be a female for the entire weekend. I was nervous and unsure of what I was going to do but Marathon is Trans friendly and I fit in with lots of other people who were there. It was a whirlwind of activities of sightseeing and shopping. The night life was great with many clubs and restaurants where I was able to dine and go to many of the clubs. It was a weekend that I’ll never forget and hope that someday I can go back there and do it again.

Girls I recommend that if you want to go somewhere and live as a female .this is a good place to go .It doesn’t matter if you can pass or not you’ll be welcomed as how you are presenting yourself.

Good luck to any of you who go there  .

A friend

Janine

I have had a few Paula vacations over the years.  I prefer to drive when I go somewhere as Paula, unless it’s just too far to drive and then enjoy before driving back.  The longest has been two weeks in length, and I always have a ball when I go.  The biggest problem at first was bathroom breaks on the road.  But once you know which chains have single facility bathrooms, or know to keep an eye for not so crowded rest stops, that becomes a non-issue.

About 20 years ago I had one of those femme ID’s made for myself that showed me enfemme and explained why I was traveling this way.  I’ve only had to use it a couple of times when a highway patrolman stopped me and needed some ID.  I would hand that one over along with my DL, and it never was any problem.  Some officers even visibly relaxed and joked a little before sending me on my way.

Paula

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I’ve been to CD/TG conventions six times-SCC in Ft. Lauderdale, FL in 2016, Esprit in Port Angles, WA-west of Seattle in 2017,2018 and 2019, and Keystone in Harrisburg, PA in 2018 and 2019. I’ll be doing both of the latter again in 2020. I’e written several articles about those experiences. The Esprit one is the longest and for the last two I even flew there and back cross country in full Cyn mode and spent 11 days total in that mode. I have also gone to college football game (Virginia Tech at Pittsburgh) for the whole weekend. I highly recommend the conference experience for anyone who wants an extended period en femme!
      Cyn

Its a dream that has not come true yet, but who knows maybe pone day it will

Emily
      Lady

I chose yes, with a caveat. Given the opportunity, when my wife is out of town, I will plan a “staycation” as Emily for the duration of her absence. I stay dressed the entire time,  I sit out on my deck, I go out, etc. even though it’s not really a vacation as such, it’s definitely a time to get away, mentally.

Anonymous

No I’ve never had a girl vacation but it would be a dream come true, to be able to leave all my drab man clothes at home and live life as a woman for a week or two would be great, women’s clothes are so much prettier and nicer than drab men’s clothes, it would have to be in a hotel that caters for cross-dresser’s where you can get a full makeover as well xxxxx

I haven’t been on a girl vacation, but would want to sometime. I haven’t had any type of vacation in a quite a while, finances won’t allow it. I’ve looked up crossdresser resorts on-line before and found The Dunes Resort. It’s a LGBTQ friendly resort in Douglas, MI. If ever I was to do it, I’d consider going there.

Gail
      Lady

NO, but I do think it would be one of the Most WONDERFUL VACATIONS I have ever taken–Bar None!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When on vacation I would always take along my fem clothes and often be Patty. Many of my vacations were often Patty time. I love it and try not to miss opportunities.

I am a MINI owner. I have a 2009 factory John Cooper Works MINI Clubman. Out of 45,225 cars the MINI imported to the US in 2009, there were about 120 like mine. I have owned it since new. In July of 2018 I did an event called MINI Takes The States. It is a crowd-country tour arranged by MINI/BMW every 2 years. I was on the road for 12 days and covered 2900 miles, all as DeeAnn.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Quite  a few overnight through to 2-3nights stays as Caty over my “over 3 score and 10 years ” on this planet. And planning a few more as time rolls by. Daylesford isa very LGBTI friendly town about 90 mins from Melbourne. I’m actually going up there today in drab to check it all out with the view to at least an overnighter there next year.

“Staycations”…. Do those all the time if and when my beloved will be away for at least the night. Sometimes with full make up, sometimes not.

Happy dressing

Caty

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I WANT to have a “girls vacation” with my wife.. Vegas or Palm Springs maybe…

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

My wife and I have taken vacations as two girls.  It is so much fun, in so many ways.

The support group I used to be a member of here in Atlanta would have a meeting weekend every month, which would include spouses and GFs.

I haven’t but my best friend and her wife have a place at the lake.  We’ve been talking about a visit where I dress the whole time.

I’m really looking forward to it.

Hi Danielle, thanks for the fun topic.  I had to vote no because I haven’t been on an all girl vacation, yet.

It would be amazing and I hope to do it soon!

I live in San Diego, so maybe Palm Springs would be a good start.  Then maybe Vegas.

Thanks for the inspiration, ♥ Michelle  XO

Such trips are memorable and have gone to Palm Springs and Vegas with three other girls . We drive from LA all en femme to our destinations and go to clubs and events as a group. What is unique is you spend the entire time not just looking great but enjoying the time as sisters. Its all girl talk gossipy and animated at times and even acting like a bimbo lol. Just an experience among like minded girls with no drama.

I have not had the pleasure but that would be a dream vacation. The closest I have come to it was way back when all us sales pros wore suits. When I went out of town I would under dress while visiting customers. Slippage of items provided some exhilarating moments.

I spent 5 days at a TG conference in Albany, NY, driving up from New Jersey.  I spent the entire time en femme (my only “male” clothing consisted of 1 pair of black sneakers and a few tee shirts so I could exercise in the workout room).  I even stopped at the cemetery in northern NJ to visit the family plot on the way.

Earlier that year, my daughter was going to be studying abroad, so didn’t go back to college at the beginning of the semester.  But she was in the marching band, and their school was selected to represent the state in the presidential inaugural parade.  So I drove her back to college on a Friday, and spent Friday evening, Saturday through Monday en femme.  Saturday I went out to a museum, and saw a drag show in the evening.  Sunday I just took it easy.  Monday I worked remote from the hotel en femme.  She was due back Monday evening (the parade was on that Monday) so I changed back.  But several problems occurred, and she didn’t get back until Tuesday morning.  I drove her home all day Tuesday; early Thursday morning she was off to study abroad for 6 months.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Hi Alison – can you tell me the name of the conference you attended in Albany?  I travel there occasionally to visit friends and family.  Having another reason to visit would be great!  Thanks!

Emily

Emily, this was called the Empire Conference.  Unfortunately, the year I went, 2013, was the last year they had the conference.  I believe the organizer wanted to retire and not do it any more, and no one took their place.

Now the only one in the area is the Keystone Conference in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Not yet, But I’m so looking forward to it. Planning on 2021 if Covid backs off some.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Thats a no for now  but it is on my bucket list.   It would be a dream come true.

Sandy

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve had several girl vacations taken over a long weekend. They’re amazing and just whet my appetite for more. Shopping, makeovers, mani/pedi, and clubbing are so much girly fun! Palm Springs has quickly become my favorite place. So much to do there and such a welcoming community. I plan to resume my girly weekends when it’s safe to socialize. LA and Vegas are next on my list. Long term goal – stretch those vacations into part-time living.

Emily

This would be a dream! I can imagine myself in summer dresses or cute blouses and skirts on a holiday! But I don’t know if I can really do it. My problem: I feel the need to get back into male clothes in a few hours. The longest I’ve been dressed is a couple of hours. Maybe not carrying any male clothing would help :p

Anyone else feel the same?

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Nina,

Rather than trying to “discipline” yourself by not carrying male clothing with you, just go with the flow, meaning if you feel as though you want to shift back into male attire, then do it.  IMHO, just letting your mental-state take you where you feel most comfortable is best.  However, be aware, I am NOT any type of health professional, just another CD, speaking from experience.

Over the years, in a support group I used to be a member of, there were a few girls who would often show up for a day with the CD group, and they would be wearing male clothing.  Reason being, because for that day, they felt most comfortable in their male clothes.

Hard to say what makes us CDs tick?  We all seem to be just a little different from another sister CD.

Me?  I cross dress two, maybe three days a week, and once I am in female clothing, I will stay in it all day and into early evening.  Then, sometimes, dress the next day too,  By then, it is time for a male reset, in male clothing for a couple of days or more.

Hugs,

Peggy Sue

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I would if I could.  It would be a dream come true and extra special if we could meet other sisters in the area visited.  I feel such a connection via the written work and photos, so the next obvious step would be to meet as many wonderful women as possible and, of course, safe and healthy to do so.

I recently took a girl vacation with my SO to a LGBTQ friendly, we’ll call it resort, but is more a boutique hotel and camp. There was a pool, sauna, hot tub, club, restaurant. The weather was terrible, but still made the best of it. I wore men’s shorts for the drive there, but packed only for Heather and spent the remainder of the weekend and the drive home as Heather. It was absolutely amazing having the staff address and treat me as a woman, and compliments from the waitress on my hair, etc made my weekend. This was a less scary route to take a girl vacation, though may push my bounds more next time!

On your vacation have you ever dated a man?

I would enjoy meeting up somewhere with other gurls for a vacation. Bucket list sorta thing for sure.

This is at the top of my bucket list. I’m hoping to take a weekend before the end of summer. Meeting up with another ‘sister’ would be fun. Spending time with a nice guy as his companion could be interesting too. But definitely want to get out there for a few days.

Yes, I did, 9 days. I rented an apartment and lived as a woman 24h visiting places by car and doing sightseeing. It was wonderful and immensely liberating. Next time is would be great to do such a trip with a CD or TG friend or just meet some during my vacation.

I’m wanting to require an end of the week prior to the furthest limit of summer. Getting together with another ‘sister’ would be entertaining. Investing energy with a pleasant person as his buddy could revenue as well. However, certainly need to get out there for a couple of days.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have not but would love to.

Hugs, Liara

Evan Nine
      Duchess

A princess can dream…, someday I would love too.  Excellent question, thanks.

Hugs, Evan

Hi Danielle, my answer is yes, at the end of October of last year I had the opportunity to go to one of the so-called magical towns in my state, rent a cabin in the mountains and spend 5 full days as Sofia, although I said the town was in the mountains It was not more than 5 minutes by car from the cabin, so I could go without any problem from the cabin to the town to buy what I needed day by day, the truth is that it was an incredible experience that I am already planning to repeat, although I admit that at first the idea was a bit intimidating, I had a great time,
      Greetings with love Sofia

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?