• Creator
    Topic
    ❀Chloe❀ Chan
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2020
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

Hello all <3. Sooooo.. I have been thinking about this for some time on and off and would love to hear inputs or thoughts about this matter or even a similar experience🤗.

I have a bestie whom I had known for at least two decades, he’s single and as for orientation wise, seriously I have no idea..But we did go on an overseas trip to Thailand together with some of my better colleagues/friends, I did crossdress at that time and it did not feel weird as I have stated clearly I would be doing that prior to the trip. Partly because of some genderbender manga that I read and wanted to enact the funny scenes, partly also I wanted to see if I can shed some light as I have this nudging feeling he has something for me and partly also because I wonder…how is it like to be a girlfriend?

Now, I am not looking for a fling or anything, I am married with a kid, it’s just those silly scenarios in genderbender manga which I wonder are they possible in real life, that naviety and innocent fun as a life experience. I cringe a little to imagine enacting in real life, but really I mean it seems pretty harmless to me albeit maybe for my own selfish reason?

I’m not very sure what might happen and hopefully I do not trigger strange things IF it does go according to plan..yes, I be a lady again to Thailand but this time just the two of us, of course rooms seperated! 🙃

P.s: no kisses and touchy for sure if I were to do this.

Thank you for reading, do comment!

Love,

Chloe Chan

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      ❀Chloe❀ Chan
      Participant

Hi Amanda,

Haha..yesh! That mysterious sexual orientation thing has been nagging me constantly (even though it is none of my business in the first place, haha!) Sometimes I just feel like walking over and ask him right in the face ! Though I honestly think I will never do that, after all I simply have no right to question something this private, haha.

Now that I think of it, he sometimes makes strange jokes along the line do I miss him or pretending to be gay (no offense to the gay peeps). Maybe I read too much into these..

I agree with the points you brought up, especially how he sees this experience. I can’t day he wants to be alone with me since this fun act was not suggested to him yet.

Awwww, you don’t need to apologise! It’s good to hear from people!

❀Chloe❀ Chan
      Participant

Hello Mikayla,

Haha..yes it does sound fun, but why would you need a divorce in order to realize this experience? It is an act, out of fun an curiosity with no strings attached. Remember no hanky panky 😋.

Turning the friendship strange is the last thing I want to see, things should remain simple haha..

❀Chloe❀ Chan
      Participant

Hi TJ,

I know, couldn’t agree more with the acceptance part. I feel being an “almost all providing guy” in the family a little tiring at times and wished wouldn’t it be a nice change to imagine what it would be like for someone to treat me as though I’m a real woman. Hence, the venture into this thought, it’s not a long term experiment but should be fun if it works well..haha..I hope..

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 252

Hi Chloe, well if he knows that you cross dress, and seems to enjoy your company, by all means go out as his girl /friend, rather than his actual girlfriend .
      I just wonder what his actual sexual orientation is.!!!.
      Does he think it’s a fun idea as a friend, or secretly is he drawn to you sexually.
      This my concern since he wants to be alone with you.
      I think I would play the part of a girlfriend with him, with in a group of you going out together for a night.
      The key I would be looking for is his sexual orientation, thats part that keeps popping up the red flag, is he looking for an experience, as you are, but at a different level?.
      Sorry don’t mean to be negative, just doesn’t sit right, somehow. Lol Amanda X

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Tabitha Tee
      Participant
      Registered On: July 30, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 252

Nothing wrong with a little fantasy. Our capacity to dream keeps us same, dear!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      ❀Chloe❀ Chan
      Participant

Hello Bianca,

Yes, he did. There was an occasion when he suggested to have a meal once I got to the arrival hall on one of my previous trips. I was skeptical he would come as he had long working hours, I agreed anyway but did not mention that I took the plane back en femme. Anyway when we met, he hardly recognised me if not for my height, anyway he was uncannily cool about it. (why’s that??🤔)

And no, it’s still girlfriend with the feel though just an act for a day in good fun not as a female friend. Granted the conditions of dos and don’ts are stated before the date, that is. 😝

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Mikayla Welsh
      Participant
      Registered On: April 29, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 51

sounds like fun! I agree that being a girlfriend for a day (or more) would be experience that I want to try someday (if I get divorced).  The only worry would be turning the friendship strange… he has already seen you dressed (on the prior trip), but this time it is only the two of you rather than a group, which can definitely bring a different vibe to the scene.

good luck and have fun!

Mikayla

TJ Laber-Tea
      Participant
      Registered On: June 29, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 75

Hi Chloe,

That’s a really interesting question/quandary.  For me, I think it might be quite exciting to be someone’s girlfriend. To feel accepted by someone completely and to live (even briefly) as TJ.

I am also happily married to a wonderful wife. Perhaps it is the idea of receiving attention in a way I have never experienced that is the attraction. 🤔 x

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Bianca Everdene
      Participant
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 539

Hi Chloe

Has your bestie seen you dressed en femme?

If so how did he react?Accepting?

If you do this make sure he knows it is purely plutonic before you go. Girl friend not Girlfriend.

If he is cool with you cross dressing, and happy to go as friends then why not! Go have some fun.

Accepting friends, male or female are always a joy.

❤️B

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.