Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all <3. Sooooo.. I have been thinking about this for some time on and off and would love to hear inputs or thoughts about this matter or even a similar experience🤗.

I have a bestie whom I had known for at least two decades, he’s single and as for orientation wise, seriously I have no idea..But we did go on an overseas trip to Thailand together with some of my better colleagues/friends, I did crossdress at that time and it did not feel weird as I have stated clearly I would be doing that prior to the trip. Partly because of some genderbender manga that I read and wanted to enact the funny scenes, partly also I wanted to see if I can shed some light as I have this nudging feeling he has something for me and partly also because I wonder…how is it like to be a girlfriend?

Now, I am not looking for a fling or anything, I am married with a kid, it’s just those silly scenarios in genderbender manga which I wonder are they possible in real life, that naviety and innocent fun as a life experience. I cringe a little to imagine enacting in real life, but really I mean it seems pretty harmless to me albeit maybe for my own selfish reason?

I’m not very sure what might happen and hopefully I do not trigger strange things IF it does go according to plan..yes, I be a lady again to Thailand but this time just the two of us, of course rooms seperated! 🙃

P.s: no kisses and touchy for sure if I were to do this.

Thank you for reading, do comment!

Love,

Chloe Chan

Hi Chloe

Has your bestie seen you dressed en femme?

If so how did he react?Accepting?

If you do this make sure he knows it is purely plutonic before you go. Girl friend not Girlfriend.

If he is cool with you cross dressing, and happy to go as friends then why not! Go have some fun.

Accepting friends, male or female are always a joy.

❤️B

Hi Chloe,

That’s a really interesting question/quandary.Β  For me, I think it might be quite exciting to be someone’s girlfriend. To feel accepted by someone completely and to live (even briefly) as TJ.

I am also happily married to a wonderful wife. Perhaps it is the idea of receiving attention in a way I have never experienced that is the attraction. 🤔 x

sounds like fun! I agree that being a girlfriend for a day (or more) would be experience that I want to try someday (if I get divorced).Β  The only worry would be turning the friendship strange… he has already seen you dressed (on the prior trip), but this time it is only the two of you rather than a group, which can definitely bring a different vibe to the scene.

good luck and have fun!

Mikayla

Hello Bianca,

Yes, he did. There was an occasion when he suggested to have a meal once I got to the arrival hall on one of my previous trips. I was skeptical he would come as he had long working hours, I agreed anyway but did not mention that I took the plane back en femme. Anyway when we met, he hardly recognised me if not for my height, anyway he was uncannily cool about it. (why’s that??🤔)

And no, it’s still girlfriend with the feel though just an act for a day in good fun not as a female friend. Granted the conditions of dos and don’ts are stated before the date, that is. 😝

Nothing wrong with a little fantasy. Our capacity to dream keeps us same, dear!

Anonymous

Hi Chloe, well if he knows that you cross dress, and seems to enjoy your company, by all means go out as his girl /friend, rather than his actual girlfriend .
      I just wonder what his actual sexual orientation is.!!!.
      Does he think it’s a fun idea as a friend, or secretly is he drawn to you sexually.
      This my concern since he wants to be alone with you.
      I think I would play the part of a girlfriend with him, with in a group of you going out together for a night.
      The key I would be looking for is his sexual orientation, thats part that keeps popping up the red flag, is he looking for an experience, as you are, but at a different level?.
      Sorry don’t mean to be negative, just doesn’t sit right, somehow. Lol Amanda X

Hi TJ,

I know, couldn’t agree more with the acceptance part. I feel being an “almost all providing guy” in the family a little tiring at times and wished wouldn’t it be a nice change to imagine what it would be like for someone to treat me as though I’m a real woman. Hence, the venture into this thought, it’s not a long term experiment but should be fun if it works well..haha..I hope..

Hello Mikayla,

Haha..yes it does sound fun, but why would you need a divorce in order to realize this experience? It is an act, out of fun an curiosity with no strings attached. Remember no hanky panky 😋.

Turning the friendship strange is the last thing I want to see, things should remain simple haha..

Hi Amanda,

Haha..yesh! That mysterious sexual orientation thing has been nagging me constantly (even though it is none of my business in the first place, haha!) Sometimes I just feel like walking over and ask him right in the face ! Though I honestly think I will never do that, after all I simply have no right to question something this private, haha.

Now that I think of it, he sometimes makes strange jokes along the line do I miss him or pretending to be gay (no offense to the gay peeps). Maybe I read too much into these..

I agree with the points you brought up, especially how he sees this experience. I can’t day he wants to be alone with me since this fun act was not suggested to him yet.

Awwww, you don’t need to apologise! It’s good to hear from people!

That is definitely a recipe for fun. Maybe not the kind of fun your wife would want you to habe but it definitely sounds like the kind of fun you both have been needing for a long time

Hi Amber, ya..my wife probably would instantaneously brand me as “I knew it all along you are gay” and stuff like that, oh well.. To me it *should* end up as a fun experience and probably something that’ll be done for the one and only time in life..

Would you be ok with your wife doing the same thing?

As in crossdressing as a guy and acting the role as a boyfriend for her girlfriend? I won’t mind seriously..as long as it doesn’t crosses the line and is just for fun and life experience..

Do it and chalk it up to a bucket list item. As long as it doesn’t cross the line and expectations are clear, live that best girlfriend fantasy!!!

Caly

It is a wonderful feeling being out as a couple for me. Something every girl should do at least once and experience this.

As I am now living full time as Danielle, I really haven’t found women who are interested in me as I am. Therefore, I tend to date men. Like many genetic women, I have to kiss a lot of frogs while looking for a prince. I have had a few long term relationships where I was a girlfriend for awhile and was happy in that role but they didn’t last. Love really doesn’t seem to fit but friendship with benefits works for me. I love being the object of attention and desire, as well as being submissive sexually. Being out with my guy just makes me feel like the “girl” I strive to emulate.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?