Viewing 55 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

I was just wondering if there were any other girls on here from the Columbus Oh area.  Maybe we should start a group if there are enough of us.

Thanks

Kisses

Brienna

I’m in

Not too far away. Just outside of Dayton.

Anonymous

Sorry didn’t mean for two posts

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Well I’m in Mansfield and I would love to help with that.</p>

Hi Vanessa thanks for responding, Mansfield isn’t that far from Columbus.

I live on eat side of Columbus my first time on my name is chorien

I live on the east side of Columbus my name is chorien I’m new on here

adrienne
      Lady

That would be great ! I do not get on very much but look forward to a new group !

You know I’m in

Anonymous

I will be in Columbus next week on business.  Would be interested in meeting some local girls to make the evenings more interesting…

Hi Melanie ….what days will you be in Columbus, are you staying downtown or out in one of the suburbs?

Anonymous

I will be staying close to the Polaris mall Tues – Fri of next week…

Melanie….I live and work in that area, we should try and get together for a drink.

Anonymous

Sounds like a great idea!

adrienne
            Lady

sounds like fun ! Wish I was able to join you !

I’m close from Zanesville here would love to get together with everyone.

Anonymous

I’m in Columbus!

Hi Gigi  …. we should try and get all the columbus girls together sometime.

I’m in Elyria 20 mins west of Cleveland.

I’m always in for some fun 

Hi Chorien …hope you are doing well.  I just created a group for CD’s in central Ohio please invite others that I may have missed on the initial invite…thanks

New Member. Live in Dublin and would love to meet others. I am married and not passablle as a woman but love the feeling of wearing womans clothes and being sexy. I have never been out as a woman but hope to someday. Been with the same woman many years and wife is aware of my interest and says goes for it become she loves me.

Lisa Love
      Lady

Hi there, Non- passable but love to dress and play in private

please include me in and get togethers

I live in Columbus, Ohio. Would like to get out more definitely scared to. Makeup and Wig styling are my biggest issues and because of that I very rarely leave house dressed up.

I have the same issues Jennifer, the desire to go out dressed is getting stronger but my makeup skills need a lot of work.  I am trying to get some of the girls here in Cols together, several of us will not be dressed but it might be fun to meet up and share some stories….are you interested?

I’d be interested. Scared to death and nervous as hell. though we would have to create a time that all who wish to join would be OK with

Lisa Love
      Lady

Count me in !

in powell 🙂

hi back from Columbus

I am from Columbus Ohio.

Lisa Love
      Lady

Count me in too please !

In northern Ohio. Sort of close!

adrienne
      Lady

I sure wish I could have made that weekend I had available work seems like several ladies were available Would have been fun !

I’m definitely in I’m from Zanesville

count me in plz

[quote quote=74359]Hi Girls,

I was just wondering if there were any other girls on here from the Columbus Oh area. Maybe we should start a group if there are enough of us.

Thanks

Kisses

Brienna

[/quote]
      Hi. I am korean 26. I like wearing stockings and makeup. I would like to meet more friends.

Lisa Love
      Lady

Please include me in any playtime 😉

lisa

Anonymous

Hi: I live near Columbus – looking for friends.

Anonymous

Sorry – I would like an e-mail reply.

Anonymous

i am near Dayton. , kind of close

I don’t know. There was a group here,  but now I don’t know.

I am new to it and in columbus as well…

Anonymous

There was a group here at one time. It met at the Unitarian Church on West Weisheimer Rd. The website has not been updated in a long time.

Mandi
      Lady

We live 90 mins from Columbus. I was wondering if there was a safe haven in Columbus. My husband really wants to dress up and go out. We live in a small farm town, and I fear the worse if he went to a here.

There is a tgirl party the last saturday of every month at club diversity on high st. 8pm till close. Wifes are welcome as are all. Come meet some new people.

Anonymous

I am interested – I live southeast of Columbus

anyone want to go out for a drink tonight?

I am very curious.  I like in Central Ohio.

Anonymous

I would be very interesed. Thank you so much. Zeezee

Hello, everyone.  New to the site.  I live in Columbus and would be interested

I would love to be able to have a group for Columbus

I like Columbus. I live in Kentucky but I would be willing to meet in Columbus. I usually like to get out of town to explore my femininitY. I just need to work on getting a wig and makeup.

For those in Kentucky (that includes me!) there are two groups that meet in Cincinnati, if you want something a little closer. One group tends toward middle age, the other trends to a younger group. We also have some social events to go to some safe places.

Message me for more.

club diversity. High st. Columbus. Last saturday, which is tonight. From 8-close. Crossdresser and tgurl party. We all get together for drinks and conversation as well as support. Stop on out and enjoy yourself. Its a very casual club.

Sue Kay
      Lady

I would absolutely be interested. I live not far from C-Bus.

Hello-

I am a 56 year old married former crossdresser who has gotten away and purged.  I am so drawn to this even though I am out of the loop.  I wish I were young and thing and close to femme again.  But I do love talking with and seeing others in this lifestyle.  I am married and she does not know and would be reluctant to accept this.

So live on and be femme.

JamiLin

Anonymous

I am much in the  same situation. I dress when my spouse is away. Makeup is another story.

Central Ohio.

I am interested.

Anonymous

Hi jamiLin:

Welcome to the group.

Same here.

married crossdresser from Columbus and would love to chat with other girl in the area.

Anonymous

Hi Amber: Welcome to CDH. There is a is a place in Chat for girls  from Central Ohio as well as a group for girls from Columbus. Where do you live in CMH?

Hello ZeeZee

I live on the westside of Columbus here. I love to know more.

Tell me more.

Amber, I would love to chat.

Jami

Anonymous

I have be a cd since age 10.  I am now 63 and started going out dressed after a makeover at Macy’s in Pittsburgh.   I live on the Ohio WV panhandle off I70 and am an hour and a half from Columbus.   My second day out dresses was an outing at Easton.   I would be interested in a Columbus group.

I’m from Columbus. Would love to have someone to chat with, and maybe go out somewhere to meet. Not sure if I’m quite up to that step yet. I would love to hear from you      XXOO  Dianna

I would love to chat with someone local.

Jami

Anonymous

Did you eve get together with girls from Columbus?

It would be nice to have a place to meet others like myself and help each other and just sit and talk If something gets started let me know

Anonymous

Wish I could be there. Have fun.

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?