Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

I had coffee with my brother and sister in law this afternoon. They’re in town house sitting for a cousin and have been visiting family members. They’ve seen both my son and my daughter and today they told me that my kids won’t see me or accept me as a woman.
      I’ve transitioned and live as a trans woman, so I really need your thoughts and prayers, I’m having quite a struggle with this.

hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Many prayers, along with tender hugs!
      Steph I’d

Anonymous

I’m so sorry to hear this Lauren, that is some tough news to get but you do you girl and you’ll get through this somehow. Most adults struggle with new (to them) ideas and your kids likely aren’t immune to that but they might also come around. All you can do is give them time and show them that you love them and miss them but that you’re getting on with your life. Hugs Lauren, you’re not alone.

— Abbie 🥰

I’m so sorry to hear of your situation. We’re all praying for you and them.
      Big Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Sadly Lauren, (but for different family reasons), “join the Club” My elder daughter and family moved to the US about 8 years ago and even before then my connection to her and therefore my grandkids, to paraphrase the old English saying  “There was/be (frequent!!!family) trouble at mill”.

They paid an unexpected very late notice visit back here over Christmas and without going into all the “ins and outs” of it all, as a result of the above, “my side of the family” are all “Persona non Gratia” with her and my grandkids

I only have one grandchild of my other daughter and she has severe health problems.

So rest assured I can see what pain and discomfort you are going through.

If you can, try to find another “outlet” to divert yourself away from your current feelings. Me?? well for starters, even tho I enjoy it, I spend far too much of my time on CDH!!!

Good luck!!

Caty

Tanya Jay
      Lady

I most certainly will say a prayer for you, and your situation. I am very sorry. Hold your head up. With faith, many things that seem out of the question become reality.

Oh Lauren, I’m so sorry to hear that.  There is no easy answer to the special hurt when family members reject you.  Be true to yourself and don’t give up.  There is always hope that in time things will change.  Marg

Sorry to learn of that Lauren I hope in time they will come around and understand that you are the same loving person and that their hearts and minds will soften. I pray and wish the best for you and your family.

Hugs April

Leonara
      Ambassador

Lauren, oh the hurt you must be feeling… so sorry.           Rest assure you have my prayers for your son & daughter will soften their hearts and reconsider to see them… I guess time will tell.
      warmest regards, Leonara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I will most definitely pray for you Lauren. It is their right to not agree with your lifestyle, but to be so hateful is not right. I fear, that if I cane out to my family the same would happen.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Lauren, You are Who you needed to be.. You have the same Heart & Love that you always
      have had, It may just take a little time for them to see thru the changes, To see You.. The person
      they have always known & Loved.. You will always be in their Hearts as They will always be in yours..
      And I hope that the Love finds it’s way to shine it’s light on all you’re Lives Very Soon.. Jill💖

Lauren –

Sorry to hear you are going through this.  Thoughts and prayers are sent.  Hopefully over time they will be able to accept you for who you are.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Sending thoughts and prayers your way, Lauren.  Hopefully your children can come to understand this is what is meant for you.  Love and hugs to you.

with love,

veiledbrenda

Sorry to hear what you are going through Lauren, my thoughts and prayers are with you, 💞

You can only live your life for yourself and no one else, the life you have chosen to live has made you so happy, the only other thing i can say is that i hope in the future they can accept you for who you are so chin up girl you have the full support of your sister’s on here X

Hugs love and kisses Rozalyn X 💋

Thoughts and prayers girl! Just remember the quote “this, too shall end”

Polly

Lauren,

Know that you are in my prayers.  Children are the most precious things in the world.  I hope it all works out and your children learn to accept you.

Love

Melissa Sue

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I find that so sad to hear Lauren. I would hope that your brother may talk to them and over time for them to realise you are the same person, the one that helped them through their life to achieve their dreams, the one that loves them unconditionally and always tried to make them happy. I sincerely hope that they will wake up one day that love and living for dreams is for everyone, including you.

I will join the collective hug of support for you.

Sorry to hear of your situation. I would explain to your brother you are finally living as the person you are and You should not have to give up your right to a life, equal to theirs, your kids. Explain you have always been trans, but no matter who you present as, you loved those children as well as any father could.  Society prevented you from expressing who you are and you sacrificed yourself to be able to provide for them as best as you could. Now it’s time to look after yourself. If the kids want to learn about trans people, they can find tons of info on line or ask you questions, but it’s not fair to shut you out until they at least make an attempt to understand who trans people are. You were born trans, you did not decide to be trans on some Friday night cause you thought it would be cool. You gave up your life so they could have theirs.

you made a huge sacrifice in able to provide for them as best possible.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Lauren. I’m so sorry about your kids and know its heartbreaking. You know much better than I that being a CD is difficult but being trans is a whole different level and much, much, harder. You’re living the life you need too now for your mental health and well being and theres nothing wrong about that. I hope your kids will come around in time because they have a unique, wonderful, caring, father and I hope they will be able to see that. You are an inspiration and all of us here at CDH are pulling for you dear.

Anonymous

I am very sorry to hear that your children are not able to accept you at this point. Just remember that this is one moment in time. And given time, their attitudes may change. Keep reaching out to them, periodically and patiently. Not obsessively.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Hang in there Lauren. Given time, people’s attitudes and feelings can and do change so maybe there is some hope for the future.

All the best,
      Fiona

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?