• Creator
    Topic
    Alexis Rene
    Participant
    Registered On: September 26, 2020
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

So being 6’2″ tall in bare feet, putting on a 5-6″ heel has me towering over everyone everywhere! We all know that the higher the heel, the sexier the gam !  And it’s great in crowds and concerts ! I have long thin legs that look great in heels, but 6’7″ is unrealistic for a woman. Granted there are many tall women out there, but how often do you run into an Amazon at over 6-1/2′ at Target ? Not too often. So, do I forgo the stilettos and go flats or sneakers or rock the heels and worry about how high I am ?( and I am very proficient at rockin’ heels) ! Any one else out there in this dilemma ?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephanie Hayes
      Lady
      Registered On: December 14, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 64

Hi Really High, I’m Dad.  In all seriousness, a 6″ heel does not translate to a 6″ gain in height.  The human ankle does not hinge from the extreme end of the foot,  the hinge position is about 1/3 of the foot length, so the height increase would be at most 2/3 of the heel height.   As an example, I am 6’3″ tall, and tonight I am wearing 6″ stiletto heels with a 2″ platform.  Using my tape measure, I am measuring at most 6’6″.  You can typically only expect a 2-3″ bump in height from most heels, possibly more if they have a platform.  (also platforms are typically more comfortable because they absorb more of the impact from walking)

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Beth
      Lady
      Registered On: May 6, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 78

I am 6’ and wear a 12M in ladies shoes. I have a pair with a 4” heel, and a couple pairs with 2.5” heels. My favorite pair are only .5” inch, but are so comfortable and easy to walk in. (And sexy!) Hats off to you tall gals in the high heels!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 135

Hi, all

6’2″ here, with shoe size 13, so heels have never been easy, especially with my lack of motor skills. heels do make me stand out!

hugs,

Ginny

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 757

I am 6′ 4″, and I love my 3″ heels.

I find that 6′ 7″ is an ideal height – very few will challenge you or be outwardly rude!

There is no such thing as “too” anything, except “Too Donald Trump”, or “too narrow minded”.

There’s probably other stuff, but when it comes to fashion, what I am saying is, you’re the boss.

Love Laura

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Rei Durden
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: October 11, 2020
        Topics: 19
        Replies: 791

GOOD ANSWER!
        With my new 6” stilettos I’m now standing at 6’5”.
        I’m sure hoping to get out and about enfemme this Spring/Summer

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 427

Every time I see this thread it reminds me how happy I am to be 5’7″ now whereas it was previously a lifelong wish of mine to be over 6′. I was always keenly aware of how my height narrowed my dating choices to girls that didn’t need a man to be tall.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Rachel Cross
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 192

im 5′ 11″ without heels. i like to wear 4″ heels. that puts me up there. i have great legs and love to show them off. i give them someone to look up too. i seen a real girl that was over 6′ 4″ without heels. wow i bet she had some great legs. couldnt stop looking at her. thinking i’d like to have them wrapped around me. guess i got a thing for amazons.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Vin Edgar
      Lady
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 4

I’m 6’4″ and I don’t own any heels lower than 4″…however I’ve only left the house a couple of times in them since like you said, a 6’7″ girl is pretty conspicuous. But-if I was more passable I would rock the hell out of those heels in public. If you feel good in them, I say flaunt them!

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 50
      Replies: 1421

Hi…I’m with Amy…5 ft 8….I don’t have a problem, but I honestly think if I was taller, I wouldn’t change a thing….no heels are dictating to me, I tell THEM ” come on girls, we’re going walkies”….

Grace xx

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 118
        Replies: 1361

I did tell my modest 3″ Court shoes, a few times “come on girls we’re going walkies” with 2poos. On a hard path they obeyed me. But stepping off into soft grasslands they dug their heels in and refused to budge.   Even on a hard path – if it was rough ground – it didn’t do them much good. The heel breaks off eventually due to too much stumbling around. I broke two pairs.

Now it has to be flats(I hate them- not femme enough), pink girlie trainers (not keen), three inch wedges or chunky heeled shoes or better still 3″ heeled chunky “stableplatform” ankle boots. Now your talking!

I had to avoid stilettoes- they left pock marks in the cheap laminate flooring we had one time.(watch out girls – it’s a giveaway what you’ve been up to when wifies at work.)   So I replaced the floor with expensive  diamond-hard posh laminate!

Steph 💖

3 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 118
      Replies: 1361

In comparison to you I am not much taller than a Hobbit. So you tall girls stand head and shoulders above me, and no heels tall enough exist that will let me look you in the eye. All I can do is look up to you.

But if I was in your elevated position I would wear whatever height of heels made my legs sing,  make me feel sexy , and keep my head in the Pink clouds.

Stephanie Baggins 👠

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 798

Yo Alexis, I’m pretty high myself sister ….

Oh, height…. right.  Lol

I have to say my limited shoe collection is limited to 3″ heels or 2″ wedges. Time to expand on that now I guess.  At 6’4″ I have hit my head enough in life.  I’d love to wear Stevie Nick’s type platform boots (😍) but I need to keep grounded in reality a little bit!!

michaela jane
      Lady
      Registered On: December 9, 2016
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 223

I am 6’3″ and keep my heels low, max 2″. The limiting factor for me is my ceiling fans. Anything over 2″ could leave me looking like an opened boiled egg! 😉😁

Robyn Drake
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 19, 2019
      Topics: 49
      Replies: 113

I’m 6′-4″ and I wear 3-4″ heels. So my goal is not to pass, that is not going to happen. My goal is to wear the things that I enjoy wearing. Also, the bigger the shoe size, the taller the heel is to keep the same proportions. I wonder if us tall girls should have a disclaimer…”I am not responsible for any problems you are having with your neck”.

Laura Lovett
        Lady
        Registered On: March 26, 2020
        Topics: 12
        Replies: 757

This.

👄

Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1148

If you mean am I too tall to wear heels and not cause a lot of looks, then the answer is no. I’m about 5′ 8″, and at one time wished I was taller, now I’m just as happy I am the height I am. So I do like to wear heels of some kind when I’m out. I keep the modest most times, as I like to dress to fit in at the better dressed end of the scale, which means no 4″ stilettos at any malls I frequent!

I do have good legs, so do also dress to show them off a bit.

Amy

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 534

I agree with Cindy, option 3, If you rock them, got good legs, wear them proudly:-)
      Hugs, Regi.

Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 427

Unlisted option 3, wear those heels and own it baby!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Cindy Lou.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.