Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So being 6’2″ tall in bare feet, putting on a 5-6″ heel has me towering over everyone everywhere! We all know that the higher the heel, the sexier the gam !  And it’s great in crowds and concerts ! I have long thin legs that look great in heels, but 6’7″ is unrealistic for a woman. Granted there are many tall women out there, but how often do you run into an Amazon at over 6-1/2′ at Target ? Not too often. So, do I forgo the stilettos and go flats or sneakers or rock the heels and worry about how high I am ?( and I am very proficient at rockin’ heels) ! Any one else out there in this dilemma ?

Unlisted option 3, wear those heels and own it baby!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Cindy Lou.

I agree with Cindy, option 3, If you rock them, got good legs, wear them proudly:-)
      Hugs, Regi.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

If you mean am I too tall to wear heels and not cause a lot of looks, then the answer is no. I’m about 5′ 8″, and at one time wished I was taller, now I’m just as happy I am the height I am. So I do like to wear heels of some kind when I’m out. I keep the modest most times, as I like to dress to fit in at the better dressed end of the scale, which means no 4″ stilettos at any malls I frequent!

I do have good legs, so do also dress to show them off a bit.

Amy

I’m 6′-4″ and I wear 3-4″ heels. So my goal is not to pass, that is not going to happen. My goal is to wear the things that I enjoy wearing. Also, the bigger the shoe size, the taller the heel is to keep the same proportions. I wonder if us tall girls should have a disclaimer…”I am not responsible for any problems you are having with your neck”.

I am 6’3″ and keep my heels low, max 2″. The limiting factor for me is my ceiling fans. Anything over 2″ could leave me looking like an opened boiled egg! 😉😁

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Yo Alexis, I’m pretty high myself sister ….

Oh, height…. right.  Lol

I have to say my limited shoe collection is limited to 3″ heels or 2″ wedges. Time to expand on that now I guess.  At 6’4″ I have hit my head enough in life.  I’d love to wear Stevie Nick’s type platform boots (😍) but I need to keep grounded in reality a little bit!!

Anonymous

Hi…I’m with Amy…5 ft 8….I don’t have a problem, but I honestly think if I was taller, I wouldn’t change a thing….no heels are dictating to me, I tell THEM ” come on girls, we’re going walkies”….

Grace xx

Anonymous

I’m 6’4″ and I don’t own any heels lower than 4″…however I’ve only left the house a couple of times in them since like you said, a 6’7″ girl is pretty conspicuous. But-if I was more passable I would rock the hell out of those heels in public. If you feel good in them, I say flaunt them!

Anonymous

im 5′ 11″ without heels. i like to wear 4″ heels. that puts me up there. i have great legs and love to show them off. i give them someone to look up too. i seen a real girl that was over 6′ 4″ without heels. wow i bet she had some great legs. couldnt stop looking at her. thinking i’d like to have them wrapped around me. guess i got a thing for amazons.

Every time I see this thread it reminds me how happy I am to be 5’7″ now whereas it was previously a lifelong wish of mine to be over 6′. I was always keenly aware of how my height narrowed my dating choices to girls that didn’t need a man to be tall.

I am 6′ 4″, and I love my 3″ heels.

I find that 6′ 7″ is an ideal height – very few will challenge you or be outwardly rude!

There is no such thing as “too” anything, except “Too Donald Trump”, or “too narrow minded”.

There’s probably other stuff, but when it comes to fashion, what I am saying is, you’re the boss.

Love Laura

GOOD ANSWER!
        With my new 6” stilettos I’m now standing at 6’5”.
        I’m sure hoping to get out and about enfemme this Spring/Summer

Hi, all

6’2″ here, with shoe size 13, so heels have never been easy, especially with my lack of motor skills. heels do make me stand out!

hugs,

Ginny

I am 6’ and wear a 12M in ladies shoes. I have a pair with a 4” heel, and a couple pairs with 2.5” heels. My favorite pair are only .5” inch, but are so comfortable and easy to walk in. (And sexy!) Hats off to you tall gals in the high heels!

Hi Really High, I’m Dad.  In all seriousness, a 6″ heel does not translate to a 6″ gain in height.  The human ankle does not hinge from the extreme end of the foot,  the hinge position is about 1/3 of the foot length, so the height increase would be at most 2/3 of the heel height.   As an example, I am 6’3″ tall, and tonight I am wearing 6″ stiletto heels with a 2″ platform.  Using my tape measure, I am measuring at most 6’6″.  You can typically only expect a 2-3″ bump in height from most heels, possibly more if they have a platform.  (also platforms are typically more comfortable because they absorb more of the impact from walking)

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?