Viewing 45 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All,

Why are Girls jeans so comfortable.  They fit me so much better than male jeans. I have been thinking of wearing Girl jeans and go out in drab.

Dont know how my wife would react.

Do people notice jeans? I am just nervous to wear them, what if someone asks me if I am wearing a girl jeans, not sure how I would react or say.

How did you overcome this nervous feeling and started wearing girls jeans in drab.

Thanks,

Jaime

Go forth and do good things young lady! Seriously, I had to ram the neighbor lady’s hands into my pockets to know the difference. She thought short pockets were normal. Little trick in public, if you see a guy with balled hands high in his pockets….

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Vecca Senn.

Why they fit so well is just the way they’re made, I think. Speaking just for me, I like the way they look and feel, and that’s that. Nobody has ever said anything to me, but if they did, that’s exactly what I would tell them.
      Hugs,
      Fredrika

Anonymous
      Lady

I wear women’s jeans and shorts all the time and no one has noticed much less said anything. I only have 1 pair of guy jeans and I use them to do work when I know they will get really dirty. I love Torrid jeans and their denim shorts are wonderful.

Go wear the jeans you want to wear Jamie and don’t give it one thought that someone will notice.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

That they are. I just like the snug way that they fit all over.  plus, I think I just like seeing me in them.

I’ve just started wearing womens jeans a month ago. I got some shorts at the end of summer. I’m looking for some slacks to wear when we go on our cruise in August. I can’t explain to my wife why the feel better, but they just do. No body has said a word.

How did I overcome the nervousness? The support here helped, but there really is no trick. Just put them on and go be yourself. One word of warning. If you have to go to the bathroom, use a stall. In my limited experience, it’s hard to reach in the small zippier and in the panties to get things out. It’s easier to drop them a little. Just my experience. 😊

I bought a pair of mid-rise boot cut womens jeans a few weeks ago from Walmart. I am closeted to the family and friends & nobody has commented at all. With a 33″ inside leg, I found it difficult to find womens jeans to fit but I persevered & found some. One pair of womens jeans means one pair of old uncomfy male jeans goes to goodwill.

I love the way they hug my bottom! I also love the fancy stitching on the rear pockets. The only comment I ever had was at the grocery checkout when a woman behind me asked where I got such cute jeans!

Anonymous
        Lady

I bet that gave you a HUGE rush and a boost in confidence at the same time.

Oooh I must try some, but will anyone notice, I’m not out that much. But then I might try it when I am away.

Jamie,

My collection jeans are 50-50 between men’s and women’s jeans.  To be honest, I probably wear my women’s jeans more often than I do my men’s jeans.  I onlty purches women’s jeans without embelishments for the is purpose, but no one including my family and friends are aware, or if they are aware do not make any comments.

MacKenzie Alexandra

rhonda
      Lady

I have fem jeans unless you look real close you cant tell it b or g jeans

Brielle
      Lady

So far, the only “girl” jeans I own are skinny jeans. I wouldn’t have to wonder if anyone would notice, and the only way I know to properly wear them is fully tucked. I suppose I’ll have to relent and get some “mom jeans” or “boyfriend jeans” so at that point I could gage the reactions. (giggle)

Hugs,

Brie

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

I own several pairs of woman’s skinny jeans, different colors and different brands, Gloria Vanderbilt, Levi Strauss, some have stitching on the rear pockets (my Favorite) and some don’t. I wear them most of the time whether femme or drab and I love how they feel and look, and I don’t care what others might say about them, there jeans and there more comfortable, simple as that.   As others have said,  I keep some Guy jeans for chores when I don’t  want to damage or get my girly jeans dirty but I am slowly getting ride of my guy jeans.  The only time I had someone say anything was the when  I bought my first pair in guy mode and went to the fitting room to try them on to make sure they fit and the person attending the dressing room said to me “you know there woman’s jeans”.  I said yes I know and entered to try them on. Have not  looked back since.

Anonymous
        Lady

I was trying on some guy pants at Kohl’s a number of years ago and when I stepped out to use the 3 mirrors a female sales clerk was gathering clothes that had been tried on. She asked if she could make a comment and I told her sure. She said the waist is fine but the rear is swallowing me completely and they are just too baggy. She told me to change out of those and come with her. She took me to the women’s section and made me try on some slacks and jeans. The difference was striking and since then I only buy women’s denim and slacks. She told me her husband has the same issue and wears women’s pants. So glad she was in the dressing area. Even though I have been loving women’s clothing I didn’t have any jeans or slacks.

Hello Jaime,Michelle here ,Yes ,girls jeans are much more comfortable than guys jeans.Jaime,please wear your girls jeans proudly because people pay very little attention to anything .Everybody is very busy nowadays to notice.If someone does notice acknowledge their compliment and reply “Yes ,they are ladies jeans because they fit better and they feel softer and better than mens jeans and also you real ladies are smarter than us guys.You know what feels and looks better”and then thank them for the compliment and please remember to compliment them in return,but do it nicely.

Brianna
      Lady

No one really cares anymore, which is great. When I have to wear long pants I wear women’s jeans.

Just be confident thats all.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I have to ask you ladies some jeans questions.

1) do women’s jeans cost more?

2) I’m a 34 x 29 in mens. What might that come to in women’s sizes?

3) I’m sure the button direction won’t be a quick giveaway, but do ladies wear belts in that same direction opposite of mens? I’ve never considered that!

I see shopping in my future!

Gwyn

I’m a 36×32 and wear a 10 in St. John’s Bay pants, I’m guessing you would be an 8 or 10. Oddly enough, even though women’s tops button opposite, pants do not. I wear my belt the same way.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I like girl jeans too.

Hugs, Liara

Definitely girls jeans for me, they fit better & they’re not 6 inches too long, getting some more next time I go shopping.

Billie Jean
      Duchess

Jamie. I started wearing my wife’s jeans a few years ago and found them to be much more comfortable than my guy jeans. My wife wasn’t to happy about it a first. Bugged her that I could fit into her pants. But as the years have gone on I have my own pairs. In fact when she gets a new pair that’s are you long for her she gives them to me. This became an “ice breaker” for us. Now I wear girl jeans whenever possible. Enjoy!

I love them as well the mens jeans use a heavy weight denim as to ladies jeans are much softer and much nicer to wear

Hi Jaime same here girl just wear them you will be so glad you did as the feel and the fit and for me just knowing they are womens makes me feel so much better about myself as a girl at heart..

Stephanie Bass

Those jeans are the only ones that fit me.  I just put them on and go out the door.  The only comment that I ever get is “nice jeans” and that is usually from my wife.  And for an extra plus when you found out that your favorite pair is biting the dust, just take out your scissors and cut the legs off.  Then you will have a classy $40 pair of summer shorts.  Enjoy,  Marg

Marg – Love the idea about making jean shorts out of jeans that are wearing out. And, depending on how and where they are wearing, couldn’t someone also “distress” them further, and turn them into that fashion style jeans? I just purchased my first pair of those recently, and it hit me that I could have just ripped up older I jeans I had that were wearing in similar places as the distressing on the new ones.

Hi Bettie,  I do that all the time.  And if you wear out or rip a hole in them where you don’t want it, just make a patch out of an older pair of junk jeans (or the legs that you cut off to make shorts) and then glue the patch on the inside of the hole with fabric glue.   Have fun,  Marg

I say just do it once and you’ll be good. I was nervous the first couple times but now they are all I wear when out in both femme or drab. Like most have said they fit better and feel amazing to be wearing. How something so snug fitting can be so much more comfortable then my man jeans. Love them with pantyhose and painted toenails also.

HiJamie!,
      The first time I wore women’s jeans was when I tried them on at a local department store. Plain pocket style. I had no idea what size to try. Then a young SA came over and asked if she could help me find something. I mentioned I was looking at sizes but was clueless. She asked if they were for me or someone else! I said me, and she found a few pairs for me to try on. I loved the fit! She even complimented on the fit (ok it was her job), but she was right. I have no shape to my behind, but these jeans really changed that! I love women’s jeans. They fit great, and look much better on me than men’s jeans. I hate the baggie look I get with men’s jeans. They are so much more comfortable! I bought 3 pairs that day…

You know it Kirstin, as soon as we own up to shopping for ourselves, we cease being perverts and become customers.

I like femjenas soo sexy and comfy

I have one pair of woman’s jeans. I love the fit and the fancy embroidery on the back pockets and I have a girly belt to go with them. My wife recently bought two pairs of jeans. There was elaborate embroidery on the back pockets, she spent a couple hours removing it saying she didn’t want everyone looking at her ass. What can I say!!

I’m wearing a pair now.  Went shopping today in an ambiguous mode, all women’s  attire, but looking as much as a guy as if I’d worn male clothing.  Great fit.  Only issue I have is the zippers typically are too short and I need to drop my jeans to pee.  But that’s the way a lady does it anyway.

Christa
        Lady

I want to do this too…all girls clothing but in guy mode!

I’ll wear women’s jeans and a t-shirt during the day, just in case of unexpected callers. It saves me the problem of a quick change scenario and ending up performing in my own one act farce,  no doubt ripping a favourite dress in the process.

To be honest though, I prefer denim skirts to jeans.

I’ve always been a jeans  and t-shirt guy. Now i’m a girl jeans and girls t-shirt guy , I love them and no one has ever noticed. Never going back to my male jeans.

Christa
        Lady

I want to do this too! Do you wear girls t shirts in guy mode? I dont do wigs or makeup

My women’s t-shirts are hanging in my closet, along with some men’s. I wear my girl t-shirts a lot whether I’m in drab mode or not, they are just what I grab, I don’t put a lot of thought into it. I remember one time I was delivering some stuff to a nursing home. One of the cute little elderly ladies came up to me and complimented my on my wearing my pink t-shirt (it was a guy’s visibility safety shirt I had one for other reasons than CDing) I said “I am comfortable with my masculine side, the color doesn’t affect me) What I didn’t tell her was I had on panties of the same color…She said the color looked very good on me. Inside I was giddy!

Anonymous

Wear them… no one really notices nor cares.   I wear women’s jeans all the time out and about.

I will repeat what everyone else has said and say no one notices… unless you try to put something in your pockets, why are guy’s pockets like a +12 bag of holding, and the girl jean pockets will hold half a cellphone? Here in cowboy country, you can even wear jeans with lots of bling, people will just think you’re a rodeo cowboy

About three years ago while doing some yard work for my daughter she was making fun of my male jeans for being so baggy, she said they looked like clown pants. On the way home I stopped and bought two pair of girly jeans and molded my new jeans for my wife. She loved them said I looked sexy. I have one pair of male jeans covered with paint that will go into the trash this summer. Wearing fem jeans is so much more comfortable and no one ever notices.

Sarasue – Why not keep those paint spattered guy jeans just in case you need to do some dirty work such as more painting? That way you can keep your girly jeans in better condition longer – that is what I do anyway. And like you, my wife likes me in my girly jeans, and in some ways prefers me in them to guys jeans.

Hi Betty, Those old painting jeans are so bad they belong in the trash, My oldest girl jeans are showing much wear and will go into the work clothes stack to replace those nasty men’s jeans. I know have over twenty pair of girl jeans all much nicer then the first bought ones. My wife Likes me in girl jeans and my daughters no longer make fun of my jeans.

Do the dungaree thing!

[postquote quote=641234]

Gwyn – I had the same questions when I purchased my first pair of girls jeans. Here is what I have learned from my experience.

1. I think it depends on the brand you are buying, and where you do your shopping, the same as for men’s jeans. If you are concerned about investing a lot of money on pieces that might not fit properly, try shopping a vintage store first, or a discounter. I just stumbled onto a deal on a new pair of distressed black jeans that I couldn’t pass up – closeout for $1 – at a discounter. For that price, I was NOT going to leave them behind!

2. I have the same waist size as you, but a longer inseam. That is the bigger issue for me, as I probably need a tall. However, the standard size is probably either a 14 or 16, and the junior size is 15 or 17 as a guess. Of course, it all depends on how the manufacturer cuts to their pattern, as one company’s 14 is another company’s 16 or 18. That is why I made the suggestion on trying off-price sources at first, unless you are blessed to be able to wear off the rack pieces.

3. I’m glad to know that I’m not the only girl thinking about little details like belt direction. When I wear girls jeans, I personally belt them the opposite way I do when I wear men’s pants.

That is just from what I have experienced, and am open to hearing other’s experiences, either similar or different than mine. Hope this helped!

Bettie

For those of us that remember the late 60’s and 70’s men’s jeans were tight and form fitting. Even bell bottom jeans had a snug top. The modern equivalent is women’s jeans. Somewhere along the line men’s jeans expanded to be “comfortable” but now are just baggy and uncomfortable. The other day I put on an old pair of men’s jeans on to do some dirty work and I hated it. The loose fit, the baggy, ugly look. UGH! That’s why it’s called drab.

In the last 50 years men’s fashion has gone to the dogs, literally. Heck, if men’s fashion had remained bright, tight and sexy some men might never have tried cd, lol.

I mostly wear dresses or leggings but my jeans are only women’s. Snug but comfortable and way better looking.

Beth

Hi…

I’ve one pair of androgynous jeans… all the rest are women’s jeans/pants. Nobody has commented as I am en femme most of the time… and in winter who gives a damn?

Hugs Polly

Christa
      Lady

Wow, I love how this came up again. I recently posted about this very same subject a few weeks ago! As a 30 plus year cross dresser, I only recently fell in love with girls’ Jeans!  Not sure why I waited so long!

I find that I love how they are so much softer than my men’s jeans. They are lighter, and way more comfortable.  My only gripe is how different so many brands/styles can be. Even though I am a size 14, some 14’s fit nicely, some don’t work at all.

I have about 10 pairs now. All of which I found at the Salvation Army for less than 10.00 a pair! Some of them are pretty plain and at a quick glance would be hard to tell they are ladies. Some have ornate embroidery and are very slimming on me 🙂

I have gotten pretty brave with them too. I now find myself reaching for my girl jeans more than my men’s. The only exception is to family events – not ready to deal with that yet. I wear them out all the time, but not for work, as I have to wear tan pants. My wife often coments that I should try to find darker blue denim as they look less “feminine” on me ( but Honey, that’s the point! ). Other than that she is totally good with it.

In the month or so I have started wearing them, I can confirm what others have said. NOBODY is going to, or has said anything. People are too busy in their own lives to worry about yours.  If anyone does ever ask me – I am prepared to simply tell them I prefer them so mind your own P’s and Q’s 🙂

My next step would be instead of wearing a guy T-Shirt or a big heavy sweatshirt while out with my jeans on, I would love to wear a girly T-shirt with them. Thats about as far as I would go in public.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I have 2 pair of Guess jeans that are the most comfortable pants have ever worn, they’rethe best.  They hug your butt and have their distinctive logo on the back.  I am sure anyone walking behind me would notice if they bothered to look….. and I can say I have never heard anyone say anything.

Stevie

I’ve worn Gloria Vanderbilt women’s jeans for several years…almost exclusively! They look and feel good, and the only drawback is, due to the short zipper, I must slide them down and sit when I pee….which really is no problem….because I prefer to sit anyway – like other women.

Becka
      Lady

Oh Jaime!!!! My favorite subject!!!!

I am not lying when I say, I have about 50 pairs of womans jeans now! I just can’t help myself, they are so nice to wear!!!! All styles, bell bottoms (yes bell bottoms, look great with booties!!!), skinny, ankle length (my fav of all), capri length, you name it. Blue, black, lite green! Love them all!

I was at first nervous about what my wife would think, but got over that pretty quick. This is is all I wear and again honestly, have about 4 pair of guy jeans, that I rarely wear. I go out wearing my jeans (and booties or flats), all the time. No one notices! Except may be the capri and ankle length. I don’t know if they don’t care or what they may think, but I don’t think about it!

Just love, love, love my jeans! Go for it! Best part is, I get them all at thrift / second hand stores! I have some Ann Taylor jeans, Lucky Brand, Jones of New York, etc, and I have not paid more than probably $15 bucks for them, and all in great shape! Those Ann Taylor jeans are scrumptious to wear! Don’t know how they make them but ummmmmmm!!!

Sorry, like I said. This is my favorite article of clothing!

Women’s jeans are softer and thinner so that definitely aides in the comfort. No need for them to be rugged and tough like most men’s jeans are.

Anonymous

Hi Jaime,

I only wear women’s jeans and I don’t think anyone ever notices them (maybe some genetic women). As for my wife, she never talks about it. I recently discovered some “Angels Forever Young” branded jeans they are super stretchy, I normally wear a size 10 long but I’m buying a new pair in size 8 instead. They hug my butt wonderfully and they sit tight in my crotch for a deliciously flat appearance

Denise

Jamie just now understand what so great about woman’s jeans.  wonderfully comfy and look good too

Hi Jamie

I bought some girl skinny jeans quite recently, a bit of an impulse buy but wanted to try them, to see how they felt….

I loved them instantly (tried them on in the store changing room – being brave!) – they were so much softer than my man jeans, and very fitted, with some stretch (which helped me get in them!) – I actually needed a waist size smaller than I thought (a UK 16 – when I’m an 18 in skirts, 20 in dresses…) but I guess it could vary from store to store / brand to brand.  I had only worn them at home until this week….

After reading this article previously, and knowing I would be away overnight, I included my skinny girl jeans in my “selection” of Jenny clothes, and decided to wear them out when I went out to eat.  I also wore a ladies black roll neck jumper.  NO ONE BATTED AN EYELID!!!

So I was half en-femme I guess, I wasn’t made up, but I was wearing womens clothes (plus panties and pantyhose underneath) and no-one even gave me a second look – I ate in the pub and I just blended in – no-one really cares!

I guess other than the fact they were very skin tight, and probably a bit of a different look / cut to mens skinny jeans, they were not that noticeable unless you looked very closely.  So only I knew, but I felt very good being “dressed” whilst not noticeably so.   It has prompted me to want more styles, and colours to test out.

My message is just do it – no one is likely to notice, especially if they are plain and denim colours (blue, black, grey etc – may be different if bright pink or yellow 😉  )

At the end of the day, just give it a go.  You’ll pass under the radar for most, and for anyone who has a problem, it’s their problem, not yours!

Enjoy the jeans, I plan to!!

Hugs, Jen. 🙂 x

Just love the skinny jeans and leggings too.  Told my that it is like getting a leg massage every time I wear them.  She just chuckles

Anonymous
      Lady

I like high waisted jeans as they fit me better and stay up better. I’m plus size and men’s jeans don’t sit right. If you don’t want to be noticed make sure they are not skinny jeans.

Hi again Jamie and Ladies,

Just to add to my previous post, and to re-affirm what most people are saying here:

I bought another pair of ladies skinny jeans (off Vinted as it goes – £5 bargain!) – they were a nice deep blue denim colour, but had a few small (intentional) distress cuts and frays. They fitted really well (in fact a little long) – ok they are tight as tight around my legs but in a nice way, and they have a little stretch.  They fit me well on the waist, maybe a little lower than my man jeans, and the pockets are small, but all good.  Point to note – man wallets and big bunches of keys don’t fit well in girl jean pockets!! Leave them at home….

I’m 6’2″ and normally wear a 34″ long in man jeans, and these were size 16 long (UK) – I think leg is 33″.  If that helps anyone of a similar size?  I suppose the size will likely vary between manufacturers.

I decided to try wearing them to a photography club meeting that I go to once per week, and got changed into them on the car park before going in.  The rest of my clothes were drab..

I’ve never worn distressed jeans ever before but there I go, just acted normal.   No one commented, I’m not sure if they even noticed.  I felt good – wearing my girl jeans, even though the rest of me was in male clothes….Were they obviously girl jeans? Not sure.  Not sure I cared either!  But no-one made anything of it….  I’d feel quite happy to wear them again out in public without fear of reprisal.

I haven’t yet sought the permission of my SO to wear them, and I think the kids would laugh at me…. so it will be just when I am on my own for now…..but I think I may be buying more styles and colours… push the boundaries a little more.

After all – they are just jeans!!

Enjoy wearing what makes you happy and feel good, why ever not!!   If others have a problem, it’s their problem not yours!

Hugz  Jen. 🙂

PS – you can also wear your nice panties and pantyhose under them, and no-one will know but you.  😉

I have been wearing women jeans for 30 years and no one has ever commented or batted an eye. Go for it they are definitely more comfortable

Very well stated Terri!

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?