Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Wendie Cross
      Duchess

What is your favorite girly feeling?
      I’ll go first-First thing in the morning when I wake up. Sliding my feet over the edge of the bed and feeling my night gown bunched up around my thighs and slipping on my fuzzy soft slippers.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Putting my Bra on in the morning. It just does it for me. The second most girly thing is applying my perfume. My Bra starts my experience and the Perfume sets it.

Putting my bra on first thing in the morning is truly the best feeling.  It is always the best start of my girly day.

Hi Wendie I’m a part time girl but my most girly feeling come when i start to pull my stockings on then i know Roz is on her way she is stepping out from behind that closet door for how long I’m not sure maybe an hour or a day or maybe a whole week, we don’t know what the future holds X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Picking a favorite is tough. I would say that moment after getting my face made up, then putting on my hair. It’s like magic – I become a woman.

Well I’d say my “girly “ feeling comes from within but as for what I wear pantyhose have always been my first love . Seeing my painted toenails through my hose makes me feel good but like Roberta said , smelling my perfume really makes me feel complete.

Anonymous

Waking up in the morning with my bra, forms and satin pj’s on, then going to the loo, sitting down as I should, slipping down my satin pj bottoms and looking at my painted toenails whilst I pee.

I can totally agree with Madeline on this one.  I remember the first time that I did my makeup completely.  I looked in the mirror with the makeup, wig cap, and earrings, and thought that I might look like a woman.  Then I went and got the wig, and put it on.  The next time I looked in the mirror, I was shocked to see a real girl staring back at my former self.

So, it’s always the wig for me that makes me girly.  I just love that feeling.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

When I am at home going about my daily business dressed as a woman and feeling it is normal and right to be so.

Being out and about shopping, dining, etc. there is just something about being outdoors window shopping for example or at the mall. It just feels so normal.

l

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jill Lacey.

Hi Wendie,  Thanks for this interesting question.  My answer is when I look in the mirror and my hair looks good to me (which usually isn’t often).   Marg

Samantha R
      Duchess

Typically I get 2 days a week when I can wear other than just under clothing, I love being able to go about wearing whatever Samantha wants to wear.
      And today is one of those days!
      Other than that, my private time in bathroom moisturizing and primping.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That mirror check before I go out….

Anonymous
      Lady

For me, it’s probably the sensation of rolling over in bed while asleep, being awoken by the gentle tug of my thong, sleepily rolling back and feeling the hem of my silky nightie caress the tops of my thighs… feeling like it’s a dream where I’m in bed with a beautiful woman, then realizing I’m awake and I am my dream 😊

Now if I just had a cd friend to share it with… sigh.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Sometimes it’s the smell of nail polish after I’ve just finished doing my nails

Anonymous

I love opening my closet and seeing my satin robes and nighties hanging there and run my hand across them, feeling their silky softness and seeing them shimmer.

Janet Woodham
        Duchess - Annual

I totally agree Serena. I love wearing satin nighties. I have been looking for satin dresses and have finally ordered a cerise animal print dress. Still looking for classic navy or black silk dress.

Anonymous

Janet dear that sounds divine, please share with the rest of us girls when you get these things!
          S

Janet Woodham
            Duchess - Annual

I certainly shall Serena and thank you!

Julie
      Lady

Hard to answer. I might need to achieve step 1 first to feel a girly feeling. Wait. When I look in the mirror I see a beautiful woman. I would say when getting a pedicure and manicure but I haven’t been to a Nail Salon in femme mode yet.

I have an outfit that always does the trick. It’s not super femme — matching leggings and a polo shirt over a bra and panties — but it makes me feel like a regular housewife both at home and out doing errands or getting coffee. It’s the kind of thing our neighbor kids’ mom wore, guess it made an impression on me.

Anonymous
      Lady

Putting a bra and forms on each morning then looking down and seeing my hair fall over my breasts then looking in the mirror and seeing my face framed by hair and earrings always makes me feel feminine.

Anonymous

Very lovely Michelle

Hi girls,

I sleep wearing my new Hera breast forms in a satin chemise that hold them perfectly in place. So all through the night I feel my breasts and that is an ultimate girly feeling for me! And then it’s looking in the mirror at the pretty lady as I do a final check before walking out the door to go to work.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

when i turn in bed at night, lifting my hips and straightening my silky nighty.

also putting on lipstick makes me feel ultra feminine.

many things!

Anonymous

Hi Wendie, what a great question!

My short answer is all of them! 😉 The real answer would take much longer, but basically it boils down to the fact that I love all the feelings I experience as a woman, from feeling my body transform from male to female when I shave all over, to the luscious feelings of my lingerie on my smooth body, to the feel/taste/scent of my makeup, to the weight and movement of my breast forms in my bra, to the tautness in my hamstrings as I walk in my high heels, and just so, so many more! It’s truly difficult for me to say that there is one favorite, as there are literally way too many to list!

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Girls,

wonderful topic – I have more than a few, so I’ll only mention three.  The girly feeling after I shave my legs, sitting to pee and the lovely girly feeling I get when I use my breast pump.

Hugs and kisses,

Eva

Mostly I sleep nude, so getting out of bed and putting on panties sets the girly stage. Next, putting on a bra completes the girly feel as if I am at home that is all I wear.

Incidentally, my wife puts on her bra first then panties. I wonder what most ladies put on first. Maybe one of the pollsters among us could set up a poll. Best, Marlene.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

1. Putting on my bra and breast forms.

2. Putting lipstick on.

3. Putting on my wig & checking my outfit in the mirror.

4. Getting very dressed up in a cocktail dress or evening gown with a lot of gold jewelry.

5. Going out in a light-weight, short, semi-sheer summery dress.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Number one for me is shaving, and moisturizing my legs every day.
      Then those times I get to pull hosiery up over them is pretty sweet, and if it’s a really good day, slipping on some stiletto pumps over my feet!
      A couple of dozen other things come to mind of course, but there is a good start. ☺️

💕Lara

Feeling my body after a shower and shave

Putting on my bra and panties

Feeling the movement of my skirt or dress as I move

Ever since I fully embraced my feminine side, there are so many feelings that make me feel girly. The softness of wearing nylon panties. The pretty detail of lace. The smoothness of wearing hosiery. The way the hem of a dress floats over my legs. The way a skirt shows off my legs. The curves that a padded bra and breastforms creates on my chest. The way the curls of my wigs drape over my shoulders. The raised lift to my legs when wearing heels. The relaxing pampering of applying make-up. Lastly the sparkle of jewelry.

I didn’t think of this until I did it: my lipstick print on a folded piece of TP after I’ve blotted.

If I had to pick one it would be walking in heels but that’s followed closely by many other girly feelings like putting on a bra and forms, putting on satin lingerie, stockings, a pretty dress, doing my makeup, dangly earrings, and of course literally the crowning touch is the wig where a lot of the magic happens.

Anonymous

This one is tough but I would say painting my nails! I love getting full fem and wear my fav baby doll. I usually sit on my bed and paint my nails while watching Sex and the City

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I second the “sleeping femme in silk” motion, (plus wearing a bra and breast forms to bed each night)

Then comes the time to  “go to the ladies” and if my forms have self adhered properly, off with the bra beforehand. “Swinging breasts” nightie up, french knickers down and “do the business”. Ever so femme

Number two is when I can get my “full Caty on”. Fully dressed, hair and made up just right”, breast forms adhered, “junk” tucked  away and  a spray of perfume upon my “bod”

Caty

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Me again and I should have included this the first time.

With a loving DADT SO in my life, I have to keep things as secret?? as possible.

Thus it is with things like washing, ironing and putting away Caty’s lovely lacy, silky, lingerie.

My favorite time for this is early in the morning, just after I arise from my own bed, in my own room with a pile of Caty’s “intimates” washed, iron and ready to be put away.

So there I sit on my bed, still in my silk nightie cami and french knickers., If I’ve taken off my bra and my forms are still staying attached I love  carefully folding all my bras panties and cami’s andlovingly placing them in there respective (hidden in plain sight) hidey holes in my chest of drawers.

This in contrast with “male me” who just throws his “socks and jocks” into other drawers.

Its also very “girly” to change into my “daywear lingerie” with my forms still attached. Sadly, they must come off before I “emerge” from my room.

Happy (lingerie) dressing

Caty.

I’m always agreeing with you LOL.  Yes  the process of folding or hanging and putting away each  piece of lingerie is one of my life’s wonderful experiences. Ironing lingerie?  You’re DAMM right.  I have enough wrinkles on me , don’t need them on the lovely clothes. Would add that sliding into a pair of silky smooth panties is  still #1

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I like the feel of my dress flowing as I walk and the click of my heels on the floor.

Hugs, Liara

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Putting on pantyhose changes me. I become girly. Slip into some heels. I feel even more girly. Put on a bra. Mmmm! Girly euphoria is washing over me. Slide on a dress. I’m in a euphoric haze. Put my breastforms in my bra. I’m feeling a special kind of pleasure building. I put on a wig. I’m feeling strong rushes of pleasure and emotions. I look in the mirror. I have some kind of spiritual or emotional orgasms. Those feelings often stay with me the whole time I’m dressed.

Very strange, very wonderful, maybe even weird.

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

I so love feeling girly. I bought a dress the other day that is easily for someone 20 yrs. younger than I am. It is a summery, semi-sheer chiffon dress in a medium blue flower pattern, with multiple loose layers of chiffon. Has a nice v-neck and the dress ends halfway between my knee and the top of my leg. Luckily I can get away with wearing it and I bought it because I knew that it would make me feel extra girly. It is truly a wonderful sensation.

Fiona

After a fresh body shave, dropping the Maxi dress down over my body. I just become so feminine it’s unreal.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I don’t feel right until its earings and lipstick.

I can dress drab or enfemme, and feel undressed until I use both.

For me it’s a little sundress and wedges on a warm summer day.

Slipping into romantic lingerie at bedtime! 🙂

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?