Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I want to say a very heartfelt thanks to all of you ladies here at CDH who supported and prayed for me and just for the support I got through this last few months. There was days that I really felt I wanted to leave and close of my life with all social media forever. There was a spark of glimmering hope when Billie reached out to me and Rachel and a few others. Just know I appreciate every day that you were there to help me pull through. It was not easy. Loosing one family member is hard enough but loosing two or more is more diffycult. I have lost 7 family members and I still get days when I cry and my heart is broken but it’s the bond I have with my sisters here in CDH and also in TGH with Cloe, Michelle, Jessica and Bethie that helped me get up every time.
      Now I find myself here as a Chat Crew member and I want to thank two very special sisters in Billie and Rachel. Thanks for the trust and confidence in me as usual and hope we can make this a permanent relationship. To the other Ambo’s who supported the decission, I also say thanks for your support and love you’ve shown me from the first day we met. I can remember the first time ever I was told to join CDH when I became Ambo on TGH about 18 months back, I hated it and just became a fly on the wall here. I was not a crossdresser and in the early stages of my transitioning or so I thought. I was suppose to learn from CDH staff how they deal with unwanted persons.
      I was so wrong then because everyone reached out to me here and really showed me what love and caring is and I learned the true meaning of having character. You girls gave me a home away from homewhen all I needed was someone to talk to because I was in a new country and new to the world of CD/Transgender etc, but I was also fairly new in the town where I now live. That was all I really needed without realising it. A home and sisters who believed in me and who listened and supported me 100% with all my flaws and crap.
      I rely thank each and everyone here and the people who’s names I mentioned especially you Billie and Cloe, You are my true hero’s today. You saved me and you saved me from myself.
      Hugs to all of you and love you all from my heart! XXX

Anonymous

Hi Catherine.

What a beautiful message…I almost feel guilty for not knowing of your problems and not being especially supportive. I’m so glad you did get the help and assistance that you deserved and that it got you through.

Congratulations on being selected and I am sure you will perform  wonders for the site and all the girls on here….a belated best wishes….

Grace Scarlett xx

Thanks sweetie. Nothing to apologise for.
        I have sort of withdrawn from discussing my issues at the time as I di not see it related to the site. When certain people came and reached out to me I had to tell them and trusted in them to know I was really struggling and about to give up.
        When I downgraded from Princess to free subs. I was really falling apart and it was a heart breaking decission but Billie took my hand and talked to me and that helped me to understand, that although we are so far apart, I have sisters and they are there for me.
        I always pay back or pay it forward. That is just me and my passion for others who struggle.
        hope you have a lovely day
        Love and Hugs
        Catherine A Vos.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Catherine! Know how much we love and care for you, not just for being an ambassador – you are a strong, incredible lady and I’m honored to be called one of your GFs!

Brielle

Hi Catherine,

Congratulations on joining the chat crew and being an ambassador.  Your losses must be terrible to bear.  It’s wonderful you had support and received comfort from several sisters.
      Alice

Hi Catherine nice to meet you as miss grace has said im sorry that i havent met you before and heard of your troubles im so sorry for you many membere of your family life is a hard thing to accept but as you have said you had a wonderful support group here to hold your hand and ease your pain thru these troubled times .. As for myself also not at one time but i have lost 8 imeadiate members in my life also its a hure and people that can not be replaced hugs girlfriend and peace be with you on the rest of your journey ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie,
        Thanks girlfriend,
        Yeah it’s hard loosing family but even harder when you are almost 28 000 kms away from them and you can not be there for them. Your heart break in small pieces trying to deal with the loss and the lack of ability to support the other family due to circumstances out of your control.
        I appreciate the thoughts, thank you,
        Love and hugs
        XXX

Anonymous

Hello Catherine

It is very hard when you lose family members trying to remain positive is difficult. The best any of us can do is talk and air our feelings. Moving to a new home is very stressful at any time, your friends have been great. I lost two family members in two days that was hard, family and friends help you get through. Its good to see your trying to get on with your life, we are all here for each other. Thank you for taking on your new role we all look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes

Sarah

xx

Hi Sarah’

Thanks for those lovely words hon. I appreciate that very much,
        Love and Hugs!
        XXX

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?