Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

After a couple of years of being a regular visitor to the site, I decided to join yesterday. I was encouraged by my wife. She has supported my journey over the last 6 years to the point where I am now almost always dressed at home. She loves going shopping for clothes for her and for me.

I joined because I wanted to connect with other crossdressers online and (maybe) someday in person.

I was pretty nervous filling out the questionnaire and very nervous writing this short introduction.

I am hopeful that this was the right step for me.

With the warmest of regards,

Erica

Hello Erica,

You made a good decision to join CDH. There are lots of interesting people and we all share the same interest – albeit for varying reasons. Join in the forums and chat to other girls. You won’t regret it and if you’re going to find girlfriends anywhere, it will be here!

Juliette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Erica,

Welcome, I am sure you will get over your nervousness and make lots of friends here.  Like you I also have a supportive wife who buys me things, it does make life so wonderful.  I hope to catch up with you at some point.

Tara.

Anonymous

We are are a family,with similar experiences and needs..welcome!

Anonymous

Hi Erica! I’m fairly new here also But I have met some Wonderful Woman here and seen so many more in the forums.. I am looking forward to being a part of this community of Kindred Spirits!!

Anonymous

Hi Erica,
      We’ve all had an attack of the nerves and been anxious about making the first move to joining us. But you’re here now with the rest of us girls so welcome aboard and enjoy your stay,
      Love Melina….xxx

Anonymous

Hi Erica

I was really reluctant to complete the questionnaire too, but since then this place has opened me right up.

Welcome aboard

Connie

xxx

Welcome to the family, Erica!

Dani

Hello Erica…  Welcome to CDH… this is a Safe Place to be Your True Self… And make Wonderful Friends….  Who Understand and are willing to Give Support… If theres anything I can do to Help You… just send me a Message .    With Much Love Jessica 💕

Anonymous

Jesica – Thanks for your welcome and kind words. I am just learning to navigate the website and hope I can find my way back to this page so we can get to know each other.

Do you have any recommendations on how to make friends and how/where the conversations are saved so I can go back to them?

Hugs,

Erica

Welcome Erica this is a great site a lot of great girls love Dee xx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Erica you are going to love it here.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

HiErica,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Erica ,

After stroling the net for a couple of years about anything and everything about crossdressing ,

I stumbled upon this site CDH , just by accident…

I don’t know why I decided to join right away , I may never found out , maybe it was finally my time to commit to my true self , but joining here was probably the best decision of my life !

So welcome Erica , enjoy yourself here , I hope it is going to be as powerful for you as it has been this past month for me.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Erica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hey Erica welcome to the sisterhood of amazing ladies. I believe you have found your new home here. You will find that the ladies here are very helpful and will assist you with any question you can think of. I look forward to seeing you in the chat room. If your wife is behind you there is no stopping you. You are a lucky girl. We are all on the same journey we are just in different places along the way. Hope you enjoy yourself and all that CDH has to offer.

Hugs Ginny.

P.S. Get your wife to set up a SO profile she will get a better understanding about our place in the world.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erica welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Erica nice to meet you as i see you have been here a few days i try to welcome everyone but been crazy busy with wife lately and missed you i am sorry for that but will try harder .. As being new to CDH you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. As a new sister and family member you must have nissed the sign at the door you went thru when you joined us girls here thar read Please Deposit all Fears and Nervionsness here Before entering as you will not need them insude these doors ha ha .. Girl this is the best CD site on the internet and having a supportive Wife is the most wonderful thing there is as same my self also .. Please understand we all support each other the new girls and the cant say that the ha ha well seasoned ones also .. As for your wife if she hasent yet think about her joining us as a Wife or Significant others area that she could be with others as her self a GG to ask and learn more about us girls as we cant go there just them to learn and feel comfortable asking questions from other GGs like her self just something to think about .. Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Erica it’s nice to meet you X

Hugs 🤗 Roz X

Anonymous

Hi Erica.  I hope your nerves have calmed a little bit. After all, there’s nothing to be nervous about. The girls here are super.  You can open up as much as you are comfortable and no one will judge you.  I’m glad you have joined us.

Much love,

Raquel

Hi Erica

Welcome to CDH. This is a great site to explore your femininity. The girls here are very supportive. You very lucky to have such a supportive wife. Many of us are very jealous lol

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?