• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi girls
      I want to try glueing my breastforms. I have a breastplate but that thing is HOT!
      Any thoughts or advice? What’s it like?
      Thank you all!

Also hoping for some feedback on this question, as I’ve been curious about some smaller forms to glue on for a couple of backless outfits I’d love to get away with.

Bridgette

Hi Kathleen.
      I wear my forms attached, all the time.
      I have three sets, which came as self adhesive, which I love, no fuss or muss, but I also have 4 other sets that I must glue, myself. For those, I use Hollister adhesive, and they stay attached quite well. To rewove you need adhesive removers I use skin tack remover wipes, and they work quite well. The only issue with this style, is you do not want to be removing them after just a couple hrs, whereas with the self attaching ones, its a simple peel them off and put back on the protective layer, and you need to be careful removing them, and with how much glue you use, as it can tear your skin, or your forms. Make sur, you clean both your skin, and the forms well with the remover.
      I highly recommend, attaching them it gives one such a more realistic experience.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I have never glued on my forms – I use a pop sock to cover them and wear them in a comfortable bra – I do sport, dancing and work with them there all day with no issues.

Hugs

Dawn

x

Anonymous

Depending on which forms using some have the bounce or the jiggle as you walk others don’t. Some can sleep in or go topless. Ones that has the best realism in my opinion are the silicone type. The cheaper ones that has believe it cotton stuffed in them are ok but myself love the feeling of the jiggle. Now don’t use forms or plates since now have own natural breasts. With the help of taking HRT.

Oh also the style of them too some are rounder some of tear drop styles. Just go with something that match frame of body. Unless wanting something bigger. Seen some sites can get a X cup. Think would need some helpers with those.

Hugs

Donna

I have used the medical glue a couple of times on silicone forms.  It held well enough, but it still had a tendency to pull at the chest unnaturally if you wore it without a bra.  The edges weren’t firm to the chest although there was enough adhesive that it didn’t fall off.  Most silicone forms are not sleep safe, which means there is a possibility of the bag rupturing and the silicone oozing out.  It doesn’t mean it will happen, it just is a very real possibility, so take your chances.

The instructions I have seen is to put on a bra, then roll it down off your arms and off your chest.  Spray the forms with the glue, place them on your chest, then remove them.  Some glue will get on your chest.  Respray the forms and wait 5 minutes until it starts to get tacky.  Then place the forms one at a time, and support it in the bra cup immediately before moving on to the other side.  Keep it in the bra for some time (I forget, it may be about an hour) for the glue to fully set before trying to go without your bra.

I have also heard that because the skin still needs to breathe, you probably don’t want to leave it glued on for days.

I switched a couple of years ago to Pals forms, which are a gel rather than silicone.  They are sleep safe, but you can’t use the same medical grade glue on them.  The glue I got for them didn’t work at all (it looked like it was similar to white school glue).  Instead of waiting 5 minutes to get tacky, you had to wait something like 40 minutes.  And even still I didn’t find it all that tacky.  I put it on my chest and left it for hours in the bra, and it was peeling away as soon as I took the bra off.  So now I don’t bother with gluing the forms on.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I have never glued my forms, like Krista. (Hi there “K”), I do have self adhesive forms that do stay on braless… sometimes.

As I have stated many times here on CDH the best value for $, for “form”, (sorry bad pun), and function are the Gold Seal brand. These use double sided tapes and “Skin Tac” self adhesive wipes for adhesion. I’ve left mine on for up to 36 hrs with no side effects .

They peel off (gently) when the time comes to go back to drab and yes you can use adhesive remover, but I rarely do. Mostly I find myself taking them off after a lovely femme shower. IE “Hair” in a shower cap and soap myself all over, including of course “my breasts”.

Hope this helps..

Caty.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I use Holister Medical adhesive to hold mine in place. They are medium sized and give me a perfect C on my 38 chest in most bras.

However I don’t put the adhesive on all the time. If I’m going out and about, I usually use adhesive to keep them in place and particularly if I was going shopping and would be trying on clothes, etc.

At other times I find my bra holds them in place well enough.

When well stuck on I can go braless for a while, however it does put a strain on your skin, at least it does mine and I have had a small tear once or twice. If you wore smaller forms going braless would be easier, and less risk of them falling off. I don’t think I’d ever be brave enough to go out somewhere with a bra.

Tapes are quite effective too from what I’ve heard, though I haven’t used them.

Amy

Anonymous

Are you girls spying on me? I was just researching this yesterday! lol
      So glad to read the opinions here. I am still a little bewildered by all the options.

Anonymous

Hello Kathleen.

I have never used adhesive, I find a snug bra works for me. The secret is to get a good fit…I’m confident enough when out, have never had a problem….and I still get the jiggle!!!

Grace x

I’ve always used a bra before, but there’s an outfit that would be so much better without… if it can be managed, lol!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi. Curious about breast plates. Is this literally just a moulded front piece or the over-the-head Tee-with-boobs type? I’d appreciate any input from people who have used both. Sorry about the messy post, but I can’t use the Return key without losing the whole thing. Connie xxx

Kathleen
        Duchess

Mine is the t-shirt type. I like the look but it can really make you overheat.

Anonymous

Oh dear, I thought that may be the case. I run pretty hot at the best of times without adding a layer of silicon!

Thanks anyway

Connie

xxx

I found Hollister adhesive worked great. It started applying glue to only the top half outside edge of the form. This lets my body breathe and gives a more natural jiggle. Ive looked for an alternative to Hollister and havent found one as of yet. For cleanup there is a product called Goo Gone, Its cheaper than the Hollister adessive remover. Its easier to work with since its not in the spray can.  I found it to be safe on my body and on the forms they cleaned up nicely.

Anonymous

Hi Kathleen

I not stuck the idea of glueing a well fitting bra really does the trick.

Best Wishes

Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Ones what use to wear were all those self adhesive type breasts own those divine breast vest I call it, Wish could trade in for the same but the newer version with concave type backing. The flat backs don’t really like to stick to good if already having some real natural breasts out.

Donna

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?