- October 17, 2021 at 1:01 pm #560911KathleenParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 278Has thanked: 931 timesBeen thanked: 1057 times
I want to try glueing my breastforms. I have a breastplate but that thing is HOT!
Any thoughts or advice? What’s it like?
Thank you all!
- October 18, 2021 at 2:34 pm #561319DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 165Replies: 3962Has thanked: 22938 timesBeen thanked: 14765 times
Ones what use to wear were all those self adhesive type breasts own those divine breast vest I call it, Wish could trade in for the same but the newer version with concave type backing. The flat backs don’t really like to stick to good if already having some real natural breasts out.
- October 18, 2021 at 11:52 am #561238Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 821Has thanked: 5596 timesBeen thanked: 3254 times
- October 18, 2021 at 8:58 am #561183Christine ManlyBaronessRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
I found Hollister adhesive worked great. It started applying glue to only the top half outside edge of the form. This lets my body breathe and gives a more natural jiggle. Ive looked for an alternative to Hollister and havent found one as of yet. For cleanup there is a product called Goo Gone, Its cheaper than the Hollister adessive remover. Its easier to work with since its not in the spray can. I found it to be safe on my body and on the forms they cleaned up nicely.
- October 18, 2021 at 2:47 am #561090Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 439Has thanked: 742 timesBeen thanked: 1824 times
Hi. Curious about breast plates. Is this literally just a moulded front piece or the over-the-head Tee-with-boobs type? I’d appreciate any input from people who have used both. Sorry about the messy post, but I can’t use the Return key without losing the whole thing. Connie xxx
- October 18, 2021 at 12:48 pm #561267KathleenDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 278Has thanked: 931 timesBeen thanked: 1057 times
- October 18, 2021 at 1:49 am #561083Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 163Replies: 3859Has thanked: 14489 timesBeen thanked: 23232 times
I have never used adhesive, I find a snug bra works for me. The secret is to get a good fit…I’m confident enough when out, have never had a problem….and I still get the jiggle!!!
- October 17, 2021 at 9:11 pm #561058Dianne LambertLadyRegistered On: September 26, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 163Has thanked: 1288 timesBeen thanked: 872 times
- October 17, 2021 at 8:21 pm #561048Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1590Has thanked: 4540 timesBeen thanked: 4958 times
I use Holister Medical adhesive to hold mine in place. They are medium sized and give me a perfect C on my 38 chest in most bras.
However I don’t put the adhesive on all the time. If I’m going out and about, I usually use adhesive to keep them in place and particularly if I was going shopping and would be trying on clothes, etc.
At other times I find my bra holds them in place well enough.
When well stuck on I can go braless for a while, however it does put a strain on your skin, at least it does mine and I have had a small tear once or twice. If you wore smaller forms going braless would be easier, and less risk of them falling off. I don’t think I’d ever be brave enough to go out somewhere with a bra.
Tapes are quite effective too from what I’ve heard, though I haven’t used them.
- October 17, 2021 at 7:35 pm #561042Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 101Replies: 957Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3585 times
I have never glued my forms, like Krista. (Hi there “K”), I do have self adhesive forms that do stay on braless… sometimes.
As I have stated many times here on CDH the best value for $, for “form”, (sorry bad pun), and function are the Gold Seal brand. These use double sided tapes and “Skin Tac” self adhesive wipes for adhesion. I’ve left mine on for up to 36 hrs with no side effects .
They peel off (gently) when the time comes to go back to drab and yes you can use adhesive remover, but I rarely do. Mostly I find myself taking them off after a lovely femme shower. IE “Hair” in a shower cap and soap myself all over, including of course “my breasts”.
Hope this helps..
- October 17, 2021 at 5:54 pm #561020Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 675Has thanked: 510 timesBeen thanked: 2894 times
I have used the medical glue a couple of times on silicone forms. It held well enough, but it still had a tendency to pull at the chest unnaturally if you wore it without a bra. The edges weren’t firm to the chest although there was enough adhesive that it didn’t fall off. Most silicone forms are not sleep safe, which means there is a possibility of the bag rupturing and the silicone oozing out. It doesn’t mean it will happen, it just is a very real possibility, so take your chances.
The instructions I have seen is to put on a bra, then roll it down off your arms and off your chest. Spray the forms with the glue, place them on your chest, then remove them. Some glue will get on your chest. Respray the forms and wait 5 minutes until it starts to get tacky. Then place the forms one at a time, and support it in the bra cup immediately before moving on to the other side. Keep it in the bra for some time (I forget, it may be about an hour) for the glue to fully set before trying to go without your bra.
I have also heard that because the skin still needs to breathe, you probably don’t want to leave it glued on for days.
I switched a couple of years ago to Pals forms, which are a gel rather than silicone. They are sleep safe, but you can’t use the same medical grade glue on them. The glue I got for them didn’t work at all (it looked like it was similar to white school glue). Instead of waiting 5 minutes to get tacky, you had to wait something like 40 minutes. And even still I didn’t find it all that tacky. I put it on my chest and left it for hours in the bra, and it was peeling away as soon as I took the bra off. So now I don’t bother with gluing the forms on.
- October 17, 2021 at 1:51 pm #560941DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 165Replies: 3962Has thanked: 22938 timesBeen thanked: 14765 times
Depending on which forms using some have the bounce or the jiggle as you walk others don’t. Some can sleep in or go topless. Ones that has the best realism in my opinion are the silicone type. The cheaper ones that has believe it cotton stuffed in them are ok but myself love the feeling of the jiggle. Now don’t use forms or plates since now have own natural breasts. With the help of taking HRT.
Oh also the style of them too some are rounder some of tear drop styles. Just go with something that match frame of body. Unless wanting something bigger. Seen some sites can get a X cup. Think would need some helpers with those.
- October 17, 2021 at 1:33 pm #560935
- October 17, 2021 at 1:31 pm #560933Dawn WyvernManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 390Has thanked: 307 timesBeen thanked: 1657 times
I have never glued on my forms – I use a pop sock to cover them and wear them in a comfortable bra – I do sport, dancing and work with them there all day with no issues.
- October 17, 2021 at 1:20 pm #560923Regine KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 1470Has thanked: 19142 timesBeen thanked: 6943 times
I wear my forms attached, all the time.
I have three sets, which came as self adhesive, which I love, no fuss or muss, but I also have 4 other sets that I must glue, myself. For those, I use Hollister adhesive, and they stay attached quite well. To rewove you need adhesive removers I use skin tack remover wipes, and they work quite well. The only issue with this style, is you do not want to be removing them after just a couple hrs, whereas with the self attaching ones, its a simple peel them off and put back on the protective layer, and you need to be careful removing them, and with how much glue you use, as it can tear your skin, or your forms. Make sur, you clean both your skin, and the forms well with the remover.
I highly recommend, attaching them it gives one such a more realistic experience.
- October 17, 2021 at 1:20 pm #560922Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1423Has thanked: 19442 timesBeen thanked: 5817 times
- October 17, 2021 at 1:08 pm #560918Holly GoodrichDuchessRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 196Replies: 771Has thanked: 3242 timesBeen thanked: 4810 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.