- Jeans and a t-shirt
- Skirt and blouse
- September 4, 2020 at 10:48 am #380810Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 140Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 392 times
So what’s everyone’s go to outfit when they dress? Me I like skirts and a nice dress, but most of the times it’s jeans and a t-shirt.
- September 15, 2020 at 8:23 am #384019EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 9Replies: 309Has thanked: 1331 timesBeen thanked: 628 times
Definitely skirt and blouse for me. The length of the skirt depends on the season. Today it’s a gray maxi skirt since it’s a bit chilly. Absolutely LOVE cozy sweaters! I am a sucker for them, if I see one in a thrift shop I just have to buy it. Most can be worn without people even realizing it’s an article of women’s clothing.
Thanks for the fun question!
- September 15, 2020 at 4:11 am #383949Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
- September 8, 2020 at 2:26 pm #382003Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 249Has thanked: 1029 timesBeen thanked: 832 times
I love a dress but with the way women dress these days on the streets I am in skirts and tops when running errands. If I wear jeans then they are skinny or 3/4 length. I like to blend into the enviroment this way.
- September 8, 2020 at 8:11 am #381906Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 405Has thanked: 473 timesBeen thanked: 798 times
Hi Girls! It’s me – Scarlett again! Great question by the way!
My answer depends on what season of the year it is!
In the Fall and Winter, my go to outfits consist of one of my all time favorites which would include one of my thirty all wool classy looking skater skirts paired with a snug fitting solid or patterned long sleeved rather thin turtle neck top. I’ll pair those two items of clothing with an opaque pair of Hanes tights – usually black or brown with a pair of either knee high boots – black or brown or a pair of sexy sueded black or brown ankle booties which have a cute little rim of fake fur around the very top of the ankle booties. Then I’ll have on one of my wide black or brown elastic belts with the leather fronts to them and most of the time the belts are embellished up front with some beautiful faux diamonds. The fashion jewelry around my neck, wrists, and fingers will usually be all black or a combination of black and silver unless my clothing combination is shades of brown and then I’ll roll with gold and diamond fashion jewelry. I’ve also been seen in sexy bum lifter jeans from Venus in every color they make them in. I wear a size 10 regular that perfectly match up with every curve I have and are the perfect lenght as well. I’ll pair the jeans with all sorts of tops ranging from sexy sweaters to stretch lace tops worn with leather jackets or cardigan sweaters and I’ll have on a pair of suede ankle booties or some knee high boots. I’ve also been seen in Calvin Klein black or gray sweater dresses and also tight fitting wool dresses which are very short worn with leather moto jackets if it’s really cold outside!
Now in the summer, you can spot me in all kinds of get ups. Frilly dresses with ankle strapped heels, high waisted short shorts with stretch lace tops and heels or even Nike running shoes. I also wear overalls with stretch lace tops or Victoria’s Secret body suits underneath the overalls. I like spandex mini skirts, short professional pencil skirts, and even short leather skirts worn with ankle strapped heels. The dresses are usually short with heels. I also wear dress shorts with sexy heels as well with short sleeved really classy form fitting tops that contrast with the color of dress shorts. Sometimes I’ll have hose on in the warmer months but most of the time I’m not wearing hose in the warmer months.
Most of the girls who’ve been members of this site for a year or two have seen how I roll in all seasons. I even have dress slacks and tops that look really smart with sexy heels in either the cooler and warmer months.
My wardrobe is quite extensive and so is my wife’s and she can wear Scarlett’s things when she wants to and I can wear whatever I want out of her closet too! With the exception of her heels and boots and booties. She’s a size 8.5 in footwear and I’m a size 11 in girl’s heels and boots and booties. But we both have the almost identical styling in every closet in the house which doubles my choices of what I can wear!
Well that covers most of the answer. I could go on for days on this question!
Love ya’ll! Lucky Scarlett! XOXOXO
- September 8, 2020 at 9:29 am #381923
- September 6, 2020 at 11:13 am #381423
- September 6, 2020 at 10:27 am #381412karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 340Has thanked: 1408 timesBeen thanked: 766 times
My go to outfit is simple so I can dress as a guy and slip into girl mode when driving around at night. Its short short cut off jeans, a camisole or t-shirt, a simple necklace ,clip on earrings, gold like anklet, and a long wig (transitioning to my natural long hair), pink athletic socks and shoes. I cover all that with a larger t-shirt, black socks and athletic guy shorts. These days I also have a girly mask with flowers. The darkness of night masks a lot and enjoy guys checking me out…………from a distance!!! On a self dare, I stopped for a few gallons of gas………..felt great in the night air and flicking my hair, being a girl!!!
- September 6, 2020 at 5:59 am #381341Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1260Has thanked: 856 timesBeen thanked: 2792 times
- September 6, 2020 at 4:14 am #381321Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 185Has thanked: 895 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
I picked combo because I rarely get out but when I do I wear a nice pair of slacks and a blouse. I think you could have used a fifth selection, loungewear. I love wearing a long satin and lace peignoir set, I own 7 of them. Naturally, I also will wear panties, bra, pantyhose, heels, wig, jewelry and makeup to complete the look. Just a wonderful outfit to relax in and enjoy my evenings.
- September 5, 2020 at 3:41 pm #381237Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1728Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 3007 times
- September 5, 2020 at 1:59 pm #381212Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 310Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1078 times
I picked skirt and blouse. I like the ability to mix and match the top and bottom. I also like that I can change the length of the sleeves, everything from tank tops through long sleeves or sweaters to be able to wear the same skirt in any season.
I have dresses too, but more often than not I’m wearing a skirt and top rather than a dress. I also have many more skirts and tops than dresses.
For me, jeans is stealth dressing. When I’m wearing jeans, it’s usually with an androgynous top and appearing as a male.
- September 5, 2020 at 10:19 am #381157DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 509Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
Neat, yeah combo basically covers anything else.
I live in Cathedral City, which is adjacent to Palm Springs. What I learned early on is that for what would appear to be a decidedly dressy event, people dress all over the map. I last wore this outfit last December to a “gala”. It was a fundraiser for a local non-profit with dinner, nationally known entertainment and auctions. My original thought was to wear something quite dressy, but then I realized that folks here will wear everything from knee length formal dresses to jeans. That’s why I dialed back a bit to this outfit. Turned out that I was exactly right and my outfit fit right in; not too dressy, not too casual.
I leave my house 4-5 times a week. I am dressed ~90% of the time. The vast majority of people I know here have never met Don. They only know DeeAnn. I know that closer than 10ft, I don’t pass, but dressing stylishly (as opposed to In Style) makes a bit difference…
- September 5, 2020 at 3:56 pm #381239Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 140Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 392 times
Cool, I’ve been to a few events where people would dress more elaborately for the occasion. But even as my male self I never really went the whole hog as it were and usually dresses lightly.
- September 5, 2020 at 9:59 am #381148DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 509Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
There needs to be a “None Of The Above” category, unless “Combo” is intended to mean “Ensemble”. There is an outfit that I have worn maybe 7 times over 4 1/2 years. I have quite an extensive wardrobe, so it is significant that this outfit has bubbled to the surface as frequently as it has. I wouldn’t exactly consider it to be a Go To, but for an upscale casual to borderline dressy, I like this one very much.
I love vintage copper jewelry and I think the colors of this outfit compliment it very well. Specifically, earrings and clamper bracelet by Renoir and cuff by Bell Trading Co. Rings are unsigned and contemporary pieces, as is the necklace. It’s difficult to tell from the photo, but the blouse/jacket has a lighter tone at the top and continually darkens towards the bottom.
This is it:
- September 5, 2020 at 6:39 am #381082Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 106Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 294 times
My basic go to when dressing femme is a dress. At the moment I have 6 dresses and 1 skirt.
Personally have no interest in jeans but have never possessed a pair of jeans as a bloke either..
- September 4, 2020 at 9:15 pm #380987LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 330Has thanked: 697 timesBeen thanked: 580 times
I like a nice dress and for a special occasion the LBD…. If an when i step out as Leonara … A nice blouse and fashionable. “Skinny pants” and girly flats should help to blend in … Wearing a mask now would definitely help to blend in…
Be well & stay safe…
- September 4, 2020 at 8:18 pm #380972
- September 4, 2020 at 8:15 pm #380971Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1334Has thanked: 2048 timesBeen thanked: 3809 times
If I’m going out, it’s almost always a skirt and blouse; around the house, I mostly wear a denim skirt and tee. You may find me wearing jeans and a tee at either location. Only been out in a dress twice, because my wife has a specific objection to them.
- September 4, 2020 at 5:30 pm #380933Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 518Has thanked: 882 timesBeen thanked: 1751 times
I picked a skirt and blouse, as that is what I usually wear day to day. I do though, at one time or another, wear everything on the list, it just depends on what I am doing that day/night. Dresses and skirts are all different lengths and materials, blouses go from no sleeve to long sleeve, again all different materials.
Jeans are for my casual days and worn with tops varying from t-shirts to peasant blouses to a couple of very pretty silk blouses. Some days I might even change once or twice throughout the day.
- September 4, 2020 at 12:40 pm #380858
- September 4, 2020 at 12:25 pm #380836Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 222Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
I always wear my favourite dress it’s a white one with flowers all over it,
Under neath i wear stocking’s and a nice bra and pantie set and a nice pair of shoes,
I always wear my wig which is shoulder length but I’ve yet to master putting my make-up on,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- September 4, 2020 at 11:50 am #380831Millicent TeasedaleParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 168Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 294 times
Usually jeans or slacks and a nice top or blouse – kind of a combo. A t-shirt has always felt way too casual for me for anything but athletics and physical work like gardening or volunteering with Habitat or at the food bank. So I default to a nice polo or a tunic. And I add nice, feminine shoes. Not sneakers or running shoes. A nice sandal or flat, or if I’m trying to dress it up a little a heel. Skirts sometimes.
- September 4, 2020 at 11:28 am #380827T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 200Has thanked: 1075 timesBeen thanked: 623 times
I generally go with my flared dress,with petticoat,nylons,pumps fragrance,jewelry, wig,etc. If I wear a skirt, I wear hip pads/ butt pads,not with a petticoat.
I love to” Doll Up” when I go out . Like a TRUE WOMAN, I dress for Other Women…or CDers.
Hope that makes sense…
- September 4, 2020 at 11:25 am #380826Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 306Has thanked: 824 timesBeen thanked: 1248 times
- September 4, 2020 at 11:01 am #380815Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 256Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 881 times
- September 4, 2020 at 10:57 am #380813Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 201Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 618 times
I picked skirt/blouse combo, in fact, in Wendy’s closet, it is primary blouses and skirts. I simply love the office skirt/suit combination, it looks professional, and to me sexy. Nothing like a tight pencil skirt to highlight the hips and butt.
I do have a few dresses, but I am not a big dress fan. Most of my blouses can also be paired with jeans, and at times I pick that combo if I am just dressing more casual.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.