• This topic has 27 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So what’s everyone’s go to outfit when they dress? Me I like skirts and a nice dress, but most of the times it’s jeans and a t-shirt.

I picked skirt/blouse combo, in fact, in Wendy’s closet, it is primary blouses and skirts.  I simply love the office skirt/suit combination, it looks professional, and to me sexy.   Nothing like a tight pencil skirt to highlight the hips and butt.

I do have a few dresses, but I am not a big dress fan.  Most of my blouses can also be paired with jeans, and at times I pick that combo if I am just dressing more casual.

Anonymous

I usually wear denim skirt and top. I do love wearing a dress. I have two types of dresses, ones that are for church and others for running around. But you can mainly find me in a skirt.

Anonymous

Hi Carla,

Nice to find another denim skirt girl.  They fit so nicely, and with a pocket for your cel phone, too.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Dress nearly every time, Honey!

Sometimes I’m in the mood for a nice combination, top, blouse, skirt, shorts, jeans – I love the endless possibilities with women’s clothing!

Love Laura

Usually jeans or slacks and a nice top or blouse – kind of a combo. A t-shirt has always felt way too casual for me for anything but athletics and physical work like gardening or volunteering with Habitat or at the food bank. So I default to a nice polo or a tunic. And I add nice, feminine shoes. Not sneakers or running shoes. A nice sandal or flat, or if I’m trying to dress it up a little a heel. Skirts sometimes.

Anonymous

I always wear my favourite dress it’s a white one with flowers all over it,

Under neath i wear stocking’s and a nice bra and pantie set and a nice pair of shoes,

I always wear my wig which is shoulder length but I’ve yet to master putting my make-up on,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

lol i have about 20 dresses 5 skirts 0 jeans lol

I picked a skirt and blouse, as that is what I usually wear day to day.  I do though, at one time or another, wear everything on the list, it just depends on what I am doing that day/night.  Dresses and skirts are all different lengths and materials, blouses go from no sleeve to long sleeve, again all different materials.

Jeans are for my casual days and worn with tops varying from t-shirts to peasant blouses to a couple of very pretty silk blouses.  Some days I might even change once or twice throughout the day.

PaulaF

Anonymous

If I’m going out, it’s almost always a skirt and blouse; around the house, I mostly wear a denim skirt and tee.  You may find me wearing jeans and a tee at either location.  Only been out in a dress twice, because my wife has a specific objection to them.

Anonymous

My go to outfit is a skirt and blouse or sweater, depending on the weather.

Leonara
      Ambassador

I like a nice dress and for a special occasion the LBD…. If an when i step out as Leonara … A nice blouse and fashionable. “Skinny pants” and girly flats should help to blend in … Wearing a mask now would definitely help to blend in…
      Be well & stay safe…

Anonymous
      Lady

Jessica

My basic go to when dressing femme is a dress. At the moment I have 6 dresses and 1 skirt.

Personally have no interest in jeans but have never possessed a pair of jeans as a bloke either..

Rachel

There needs to be a “None Of The Above” category, unless “Combo” is intended to mean “Ensemble”. There is an outfit that I have worn maybe 7 times over 4 1/2 years. I have quite an extensive wardrobe, so it is significant that this outfit has bubbled to the surface as frequently as it has. I wouldn’t exactly consider it to be a Go To, but for an upscale casual to borderline dressy, I like this one very much.

I love vintage copper jewelry and I think the colors of this outfit compliment it very well. Specifically, earrings and clamper bracelet by Renoir and cuff by Bell Trading Co. Rings are unsigned and contemporary pieces, as is the necklace. It’s difficult to tell from the photo, but the blouse/jacket has a lighter tone at the top and continually darkens towards the bottom.

This is it:

Anonymous

Neat, yeah combo basically covers anything else.

[postquote quote=381149]

I live in Cathedral City, which is adjacent to Palm Springs. What I learned early on is that for what would appear to be a decidedly dressy event, people dress all over the map. I last wore this outfit last December to a “gala”. It was a fundraiser for a local non-profit with dinner, nationally known entertainment and auctions. My original thought was to wear something quite dressy, but then I realized that folks here will wear everything from knee length formal dresses to jeans. That’s why I dialed back a bit to this outfit. Turned out that I was exactly right and my outfit fit right in; not too dressy, not too casual.

I leave my house 4-5 times a week. I am dressed ~90% of the time. The vast majority of people I know here have never met Don. They only know DeeAnn. I know that closer than 10ft, I don’t pass, but dressing stylishly (as opposed to In Style) makes a bit difference…

Anonymous

Cool, I’ve been to a few events where people would dress more elaborately for the occasion. But even as my male self I never really went the whole hog as it were and usually dresses lightly.

I picked skirt and blouse.  I like the ability to mix and match the top and bottom.  I also like that I can change the length of the sleeves, everything from tank tops through long sleeves or sweaters to be able to wear the same skirt in any season.

I have dresses too, but more often than not I’m wearing a skirt and top rather than a dress.  I also have many more skirts and tops than dresses.

For me, jeans is stealth dressing.  When I’m wearing jeans, it’s usually with an androgynous top and appearing as a male.

I picked combo as I’ll swap back and forth between a denim jumper and blouse or a skirt and tunic or a 3/4 Sleeve length Dress.

Alice

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I picked combo because I rarely get out but when I do I wear a nice pair of slacks and a blouse. I think you could have used a fifth selection, loungewear. I love wearing a long satin and lace peignoir set, I own 7 of them. Naturally, I also will wear panties, bra, pantyhose, heels, wig, jewelry and makeup to complete the look. Just a wonderful outfit to relax in and enjoy my evenings.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I so love wearing pantyhose, heels and dresses. Always have. They are my first choice when dressing. My second choice is skirt and blouse.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

My go to outfit is simple so I can dress as a guy and slip into girl mode when driving around at night.   Its short short cut off jeans, a camisole or t-shirt, a simple necklace ,clip on earrings, gold like anklet, and a long wig (transitioning to my natural long hair),  pink athletic socks and shoes.  I cover all that with a larger t-shirt, black socks  and athletic guy shorts.  These days I also have  a girly mask with flowers. The darkness of night masks a lot and enjoy guys checking me out…………from a distance!!! On a self dare, I stopped for a few gallons of gas………..felt great in the night air and flicking my hair, being a girl!!!

I will sometimes wear Skirt and blouse.Or jeans t tee shirt.But I prefer to wear one of my dresses.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Girls! It’s me – Scarlett again! Great question by the way!

My answer depends on what season of the year it is!

In the Fall and Winter, my go to outfits consist of one of my all time favorites which would include one of my thirty all wool classy looking skater skirts paired with a snug fitting solid or patterned long sleeved rather thin turtle neck top. I’ll pair those two items of clothing with an opaque pair of Hanes tights – usually black or brown with a pair of either knee high boots – black or brown or a pair of sexy sueded black or brown ankle booties which have a cute little rim of fake fur around the very top of the ankle booties. Then I’ll have on one of my wide black or brown elastic belts with the leather fronts to them and most of the time the belts are embellished up front with some beautiful faux diamonds. The fashion jewelry around my neck, wrists, and fingers will usually be all black or a combination of black and silver unless my clothing combination is shades of brown and then I’ll roll with gold and diamond fashion jewelry. I’ve also been seen in sexy bum lifter jeans from Venus in every color they make them in. I wear a size 10 regular that perfectly match up with every curve I have and are the perfect lenght as well. I’ll pair the jeans with all sorts of tops ranging from sexy sweaters to stretch lace tops worn with leather jackets or cardigan sweaters and I’ll have on a pair of suede ankle booties or some knee high boots. I’ve also been seen in Calvin Klein black or gray sweater dresses and also tight fitting wool dresses which are very short worn with leather moto jackets if it’s really cold outside!

Now in the summer, you can spot me in all kinds of get ups. Frilly dresses with ankle strapped heels, high waisted short shorts with stretch lace tops and heels or even Nike running shoes. I also wear overalls with stretch lace tops or Victoria’s Secret body suits underneath the overalls. I like spandex mini skirts, short professional pencil skirts, and even short leather skirts worn with ankle strapped heels. The dresses are usually short with heels. I also wear dress shorts with sexy heels as well with short sleeved really classy form fitting tops that contrast with the color of dress shorts. Sometimes I’ll have hose on in the warmer months but most of the time I’m not wearing hose in the warmer months.

Most of the girls who’ve been members of this site for a year or two have seen how I roll in all seasons. I even have dress slacks and tops that look really smart with sexy heels in either the cooler and warmer months.

My wardrobe is quite extensive and so is my wife’s and she can wear Scarlett’s things when she wants to and I can wear whatever I want out of her closet too! With the exception of her heels and boots and booties. She’s a size 8.5 in footwear and I’m a size 11 in girl’s heels and boots and booties. But we both have the almost identical styling in every closet in the house which doubles my choices of what I can wear!

Well that covers most of the answer. I could go on for days on this question!

Love ya’ll! Lucky Scarlett! XOXOXO

Anonymous

Wow, that’s amazing. I never really think about the seasons though. But that is neat.

I love a dress but with the way women dress these days on the streets I am in skirts and tops when running errands. If I wear jeans then they are skinny or 3/4 length. I like to blend into the enviroment this way.

Anonymous

my outfit is also jeans and a blouse and I love dressing as a woman anytime I get a chance but being married does not help in my dream

Emily
      Lady

Definitely skirt and blouse for me. The length of the skirt depends on the season. Today it’s a gray maxi skirt since it’s a bit chilly. Absolutely LOVE cozy sweaters! I am a sucker for them, if I see one in a thrift shop I just have to buy it. Most can be worn without people even realizing it’s an article of women’s clothing.

Thanks for the fun question!

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?