Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This subject reminds me of my work. Before we left for holiday break, we had to set our goals for 2021. Everyone tends to dread setting their goals and the review process. I hope that this subject will be more fun and enjoyable here!

I have a couple goals. I have a renewed interest in meditation and taking it to some new levels. I am thinking about taking a course by a person who has a website and is a “Intuitive Life Strategist.” I also need to get back into exercising. Of course I would like to take my makeup skills and dressing to a new level also!

Do you have any goals for next year? I would love to hear them! Please share.

Hugs,

Kay

Anonymous

Hi Kay

I do lots of countryside walking, good exercise, good scenery, fresh air and time to think….I really want to get back into that….apart from that, I just want to carry on as I am….never been happier!!

good luck with yours..

. grace xx

Anonymous

I need to exercise more. I walk a lot and make a point of taking a walk each day but I should do more serious cardio.

I need to work on my voice. If someone asks me a question or strikes up a conversation or I ask a question my voice for the first few words sounds like Minnie Mouse.

Jessica

2021 will be another milestone year for me after 2020. Goals for 2021…get vaccinated, put the face masks away, go to CD/TG conferences, get the new house finished, begin work on the landscaping for the new house, prepare for retirement, start teaching painting again, get the apartment in town set up, get better at the laser (sailing), more motorcycle camping, visit relatives in England, paint as much as I can, be the best spouse and support for my wife that I can be, lose another 10 pounds, bicycle, workout, yoga, cook more, eat healthy, laugh more, smile a lot, make friends, practice gratitude, read books, be nice to my neighbors.

Hi Kay.
      I want the vaccine, of course, be healthy, and continue to explore this new/old me.
      I plan to be OUT, more, to be seen and accepted, for who I am, and shall become
      Good luck, and good health, to us all, in 2021
      Regi

Anonymous

Goals….hmmmm.

1. Finish my weight loss goal…if i’m ever going to look like the woman I want to be, this is a must!

2. De-clutter….everything!  (In my head and in my life) …All of the extraneous B.S. I have laying around is just weighing me down and taking up precious time and space. If I don’t LOVE it, it is going to get sold, donated or tossed!

3. Make more time for MaryAnn…. I get super stressed when I cannot let ME out of the bag. Without enough MayAnn time I get easily distracted & easily frustrated. I need this for my mental health.

4. Have more interaction with like minded individuals… to help them and me learn and grow into the women we really want to be.

5. Breathe in, breathe out, repeat.

Hugs, MaryAnn.

Krista
      Duchess

Good Morning Kay, I read everyone’s goals who posted before me.  Wow, great aspirations.  I can relate to pretty much all of them, well except maybe not Stephanie ( I have no desire to learn doric).  Being retired, my life is pretty wonderful right now (except for not seeing our kids and grandkids as much as we’d like because of covid). Oh and my wife and I are back together again today having had to be separated for one day yesterday in order to legally visit our grandkids for Christmas – silly lockdown rules.  As yesterday was non-stop eating, my intermittent fasting diet program starts again today.  I can hear my stretched tummy starting to growl in anger already and the day has only just begun.  Well Paige my dog just walked up to me and said, time to go for walkies Dad. Gee and she just snorted at me as well. She has a bit of an attitude. Oh and Grace, we had another lovely dusting of snow last night; quite pretty. Take care everyone, stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best. Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista..more snow!!….tell paige I just growled too!!…but at no-one in particular….. haha, grace xx

Grace, I keep offering? we got over 2 feet in the last 4 days, I would love to ship you some, lol
          Hugs, Regi♥

Diana W
      Lady

Goal One:  Lose (or should I say re-lose) the 12 pounds or so I’ve gained back over the past few months.

Goal Two:  Figure out who I am and where I’m going with all this, since Diana emerged almost six months ago.

Goal Three:  Explore what being feminine means to me as Diana.

Goal Four:  Go out fully dressed en femme.

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hi Kay

Get better at yoga would be high on the list, goes well with meditation.

Drink more water, great for the skin.

Get better at makeup, take better pictures/selfies.

Read more books, write more articles, reviews etc..

Go out in public, fully dressed even if it’s just for a coffee.

Gain a qualification and study something I really love to do, photography, web development.

Laugh more!

Think that’s it.

Hugs

Samantha x x

Anonymous

Hi Kay good question my initial goal was to try and make more Sarah time. Really though finding a way of coming out of the closet.

Merry Christmas everyone and a better 2021

Love Sarah

xx

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

With regard to CD goals for 2021, myself and another girl have plans to start a CDH local chapter, based in the southeast, in Atlanta.

Face-to-face socializing is difficult at present, but as 2021 progresses and more of population is vaccinated, this will hopefully become less of an obstacle.

It would be wonderful to socialize again with other girls and also involve our spouses and GFs.

Abby M
      Lady

I’m going back to school and should be finishing up a certificate for technical communication by the summer. I am also trying to study for the CBEST test and obtain an emergency substitute teaching permit in order to gain some more teaching experience. Hopefully that, coupled with my community college teaching certificate, will allow me to get my dream job either this year or the next one as a community college professor. I’m also going to try to save my money more diligently and hopefully be able to buy a condo and move out of my parents house. I am also working on losing weight and hope to be in my optimal body mass index by the first half of the year. This coupled with continued therapy I feel will help me gain confidence and get a new romantic relationship. I feel that I have a great game plan and will continue to work on it.

Anonymous

I have a few goals i would like to do in 2021, the first one would be to lose some weight I’ve got a bit of a spare tyre round my stomach which i would love to lose,

I would love a flatter stomach i don’t want to have a six-pack just a flatter stomach but i would love to keep my boobs I’ve got an A cup i would love to have a bigger bust,

Second i would love to have a professional makeover with a professional photographer taking pictures of me as Rozalyne, i would love to have my make-up and hair done professionally and have my nails painted too,

Thirdly i would love to go out to a venue all dressed up to the nines wearing a dress that made me look and feel like a million dollars xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Kay, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I hope you are having/had a nice relaxing holiday (and to everyone else here xx)

While 2020 has been a catastrophe on so many levels it’s also been full of revelation and self discovery for me. 2021 starts with my 3 month follow up appt at the endocrinologist, followed by my appointment with the ‘auslanders’ bureau to arrange my residency papers here in Germany (I have to apply to stay in the place I live with my wife)
      Honestly if both of those things go ok that’s probably #goals enough for me.

Stay safe, and cute

xx Seren xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kay!!  After the Jekyll and Hyde year that 2020 was I hope 2021 is better!  Well, if this year was my coming out year ( more so than I thought! ), 2021 will be my coming out and about year.  If, no When, this damned covid settles down I really want to get out hopefully with some of my sisters.  Pride and the Village is just up the highway and it better be open  by summer, it would be the perfect birthday gift.

Other than that, I really need to take care of my health more.  Seems that coming out has caused me to care about it a lot more than I have in a long time.  I have the real me to live for now afterall!

In poker terms I think 2021 is the year I need to go “all in”. 😁

Stevie

I normally don’t set goals I’m really not that type,  but that has changed since my change. I have a few goals, and all are centered around CDing. First up is losing about 10 lbs and firming up my abs and butt, I started CDing much more in late July, subsequently stopped my cycling and weights routine, and haven’t done a lick of exercise since so I’m overdue. During the winter months I’m determined to develop some serious makeup skills, as well as honing my walk n talk. Sometime around April I’ll start cycling again, which coupled with the exercise I’ll have done in the winter months will after about a month have me back at peak fitness. My wife had asked me what I would do since I cycle in shorts and my legs are always waxed. Good question, which I struggled with for a bit before realizing that there was no way I was about let my hair grow again, so come what may on that front. At some point further down the road of 2021 I want to go out dressed, and hopefully take a small trip somewhere to do it right. This for me will be the culmination of what I will have done in the first 8 or 9 months of the year, getting in shape, and learning how to be a better girl.

Anonymous

I too am on a health streak too, to lose 10lbs. I was running quite alot but with lock down, I ended working from home and became lazy. I have started running again, as I had put on a stone and I started to feel a little weight around my waist. I am also a keen cyclist and I am using cycling a s a reason to shave my legs on the premise that if I come off, getting hair out of graze, apparently is quite painful. Lots of road cyclists shave their legs because of this..having to wait until the slightly warmer months xx

Yeah, at least that’s what they try to convince others of, but how will I explain my painted toes?

Anonymous

😂 Yeah this is where my plan falls apart. My wife has just purchased a nail gel heat box. My daughter wants to paint my toenails, she says it’s fashionable for men to paint their nails, I think she means boys her age.. But I am quite happy for her to have a go. Thinking bright red..

Lol, mine have been bright red for a month, now,(with a 2 day break after 2 weeks) Charlotte, and I just love them. Every time I see them, I smile😊😊
            Regi.

I keep alternating between red and pink, try Opi Coca Cola Red, its awesome.

Hi Kay sweet friend  as for goals here coming up for 2021 . Well where to start  as allways get back to a weight loss  schedule and stay with it  been really trying later part of this year  work all day walk treadmill every night no snacking and doing good . Then Trying to keep up with posts and new members here want them to feel like a girlfriend a sister or a family member here i miss a few but try really hard not to . Want to be able to go out into the world as Stephanie  so hope hope hope this Covid mess ends and things go back to a normal ha ha world learning to be more girly this year as in 2022 if alls well in the world  The Keystone  conference will be my step into the world as my wife and Miss flowers will be there to hold my hand and push me out the door as im still a little scared but know i can do this and be happy  as Stephanie ..

Anonymous

Kay,

My goal is to embrace myself more. To stop being afraid.  I love stepping out as Vanessa. My biggest fear is being cornered while in a restaurant. I want to eat out more as Vanessa. Meditate more. Just do more things as Vanessa, take a yoga class while dressed. Just present my self with  more confidence as Vanessa, Go to a museum.  Shop antique stores. Just be me!!

My goal for 2021, is to lose the weight I have gained during lockdown, buy a few new dresses, and hopefully come out to my friends(this one may take some time).

I have a few; non CDing related goals :

– check off more items from my bucket list – provided covid lockdown doesn’t interfere

– be a more positive person, there is enough negativity in the world that I am hoping being more positive person will rub off on others.

CDing related goals :

– stop buying clothing for the sake of “just buying something”.  It has to fit, and has to be something I like.

– I have a very nasty habit of buying new clothes, never trying them on, and storing them away with the tags still attached.  I had to purge items that I never worn and most of them were brand new clothes that still had the tags on them, what a waste.  I will endeavour to wear items I buy as soon as I get them.

– hone my makeup skills even more so I can become more feminine looking

I have one very personal secret goal. My other is to travel. Im dying to go somewhere, anywhere!

Definitely a return to regular exercise, and continued exploration of femininity.

Most talk of weight loss. I’m short and plump, and I don’t really see that changing much, but I like me more or less, so I’m good with it. Biggest goal for next year right now is getting the chance to go out for dinner and a drink with my wife, preferably dressed as Bridgette at some point. I’m ready for the experience, but lack the opportunity due largely to Covid. We’ve gone out a could times now in daylight, when the kid was not home, but his weekends away from the house, and thus our “free weekends” are gone. Other than that, I’ll continue to be the best husband I can, and make sure my wife gets more pretty things than Bridgette does.

Bridgette vS

I must lose weight in 2021. For my health, and my chances of living beyond my forties. I have lost 30 lbs in the last 2+ months, but gained 4 back over the Xmas holiday (grrrr). I am hoping to lose 90 more, although that might prove very challenging. Even 40 more would make a huge difference. I have totally changed my eating habits and diet to lose the initial weight, and expect that will resume soon. I will mix in a bit of exercise as I get down to a weight where I am comfortable doing so. Have to get my bp under control, and the new eating habits should help, along with meds, in this pursuit.

Anonymous

I want to take my dressing and passing to a higher level so to speak. I know that would involve losing some weight to be better proportianate, getting better at not only makeup but cover for facial hair even after shaving, getting nails on both feet and hands to lady standard as much as possible as my fingernails are very weak when they get longer. Also would like to work on voice and presentation of the woman inside. Would consider taking an online class of some kind if it is reasonable priced and would actually work. Oh and voice too, need to work on a non-male voice when dressed. Of course like everyone I would like to get through this pandemic healthy and alive so that I can go out leisurely without being scared of coming into contact with someone.

Jennifer

Main goal is to continue work from home and dodging promotion. (Many More hours marginally more money)

Lose a little weight (I should lose like 60 lbs but if I’m at in the lost instead of gained category in 12 months I’ll be happy)

Start doing a little exercise, found some tips for exercises to make guys look more fem and hoping that will finally be my motivation. 10 mins a few times a week I would count as a win.

Anonymous

There is of course the ongoing goal of eating healthier and exercising more. I’m about 7lbs from where I really want to be, so definitely attainable. With regards to my fem-life, the big goals I want to achieve this year are getting out into the world. I’m slowly working myself up to it, but sometime this year I intend to go out in public, nothing crazy, just shopping or dinner with my wife.

Hey hun, I’m in the same boat here. Some day shopping and a nice dinner later that evening!  And getting out more often would be ideal!

Anonymous

I did it! I made my first outing just this last weekend actually!

Congratulations hun! I’m so happy for you! Feels amazing being out even as nerve racking as it can be.
            Hugs

Ashley❤️

Anonymous

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for sharing, I can relate. I have a therapist and I will not come out to her over zoom, only in person so that is not happening now. I agree with your dating comment, I will not tolerate BS in my relationships any longer.

I know we are supposed to keep it clean, but here I go: MIDDLE FINGER TO COVID!!!

🌹Kay

Oh Samantha, I wish for the same things! I wish getting an orchi wasn’t so expensive. And I’ve love to get a vaginoplasty, maybe zero-depth, but the cost…and those aren’t realistic 2021 things for me, anyway. But I’d like to become more in touch with my feminine side, be more ladylike with my speech, actions, walking, and work on my female voice. Continue to lose weight, as I had mentioned, and continue to improve health and well-being, as I continue to take estradiol and notice my dimensions slowly change. I am married, so no worries about finding someone accepting. We had no intimate life to speak of, so my incredible shrinking anatomy is quite irrelevant at this point. One last thing will be to have the courage to tell my immediate family about my transition. That scares the hell out of me.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Beth.  I had similar concerns of coming out to family.  Didn’t have to worry about telling my 3 grown kids, my X did that.  This last year I did tell 2 of my brothers, now looking forward to telling the other 2.  I figured I had to tell them something because of my now shoulder length hair.  Turned out for me it was no big deal, just thrilling to visit one brother completely in fem.  If your body is going through some noticable changes. you to will need to say something.  Hope it goes well for you to .

This is one of my favorite things about CDH.  All the great stories and the encouragement from every one here!!

We are all here to support you Beth!!                    Sandy

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?