- December 26, 2020 at 4:02 am #423252AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3828 times
This subject reminds me of my work. Before we left for holiday break, we had to set our goals for 2021. Everyone tends to dread setting their goals and the review process. I hope that this subject will be more fun and enjoyable here!
I have a couple goals. I have a renewed interest in meditation and taking it to some new levels. I am thinking about taking a course by a person who has a website and is a “Intuitive Life Strategist.” I also need to get back into exercising. Of course I would like to take my makeup skills and dressing to a new level also!
Do you have any goals for next year? I would love to hear them! Please share.
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 4, 2021 at 2:24 pm #427410Amelia LawrenceLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
There is of course the ongoing goal of eating healthier and exercising more. I’m about 7lbs from where I really want to be, so definitely attainable. With regards to my fem-life, the big goals I want to achieve this year are getting out into the world. I’m slowly working myself up to it, but sometime this year I intend to go out in public, nothing crazy, just shopping or dinner with my wife.
- January 29, 2021 at 2:55 am #439816Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 84Has thanked: 400 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
- December 31, 2020 at 2:34 pm #425578Celeste JoLadyRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 40Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 269 times
Main goal is to continue work from home and dodging promotion. (Many More hours marginally more money)
Lose a little weight (I should lose like 60 lbs but if I’m at in the lost instead of gained category in 12 months I’ll be happy)
Start doing a little exercise, found some tips for exercises to make guys look more fem and hoping that will finally be my motivation. 10 mins a few times a week I would count as a win.
- December 31, 2020 at 11:53 am #425543Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 127Has thanked: 948 timesBeen thanked: 597 times
I want to take my dressing and passing to a higher level so to speak. I know that would involve losing some weight to be better proportianate, getting better at not only makeup but cover for facial hair even after shaving, getting nails on both feet and hands to lady standard as much as possible as my fingernails are very weak when they get longer. Also would like to work on voice and presentation of the woman inside. Would consider taking an online class of some kind if it is reasonable priced and would actually work. Oh and voice too, need to work on a non-male voice when dressed. Of course like everyone I would like to get through this pandemic healthy and alive so that I can go out leisurely without being scared of coming into contact with someone.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- December 30, 2020 at 9:23 pm #425319Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 430Replies: 1742Has thanked: 7625 timesBeen thanked: 6880 times
Oh sure Kay, thanks for asking hon.
I had all sorts of goals for 2020, and I’m not sure i accomplished any of them (thanks, pandemic)
So I’ll just carry these over to 2021.
What do those consist of… I’d like to get a therapist. Dont really feel like I need that, but straight playing the game. No zoom meetings, in person or nada. I wanna show up at the therapist as a woman in all my glory and nothing less.
Hrt, let’s check into that. Orchiectomy, all the better. Why are those even there??
I’ve been single for…3 or 4 years now. Sometimes I think I’d like to date again. This time it will be on my own terms or nothing, not gonna settle for bs anymore.
I need the pandemic to end, and I’ll sit here and wait patiently until everyone decides to quit playing games & cooperate.
- December 31, 2020 at 10:54 am #425531BethLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 80Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 318 times
Oh Samantha, I wish for the same things! I wish getting an orchi wasn’t so expensive. And I’ve love to get a vaginoplasty, maybe zero-depth, but the cost…and those aren’t realistic 2021 things for me, anyway. But I’d like to become more in touch with my feminine side, be more ladylike with my speech, actions, walking, and work on my female voice. Continue to lose weight, as I had mentioned, and continue to improve health and well-being, as I continue to take estradiol and notice my dimensions slowly change. I am married, so no worries about finding someone accepting. We had no intimate life to speak of, so my incredible shrinking anatomy is quite irrelevant at this point. One last thing will be to have the courage to tell my immediate family about my transition. That scares the hell out of me.
- January 1, 2021 at 10:48 pm #426155
- January 1, 2021 at 2:33 pm #426010Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 390Has thanked: 809 timesBeen thanked: 1704 times
Hi Beth. I had similar concerns of coming out to family. Didn’t have to worry about telling my 3 grown kids, my X did that. This last year I did tell 2 of my brothers, now looking forward to telling the other 2. I figured I had to tell them something because of my now shoulder length hair. Turned out for me it was no big deal, just thrilling to visit one brother completely in fem. If your body is going through some noticable changes. you to will need to say something. Hope it goes well for you to .
This is one of my favorite things about CDH. All the great stories and the encouragement from every one here!!
We are all here to support you Beth!! Sandy
- December 31, 2020 at 4:59 am #425386AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3828 times
Thanks for sharing, I can relate. I have a therapist and I will not come out to her over zoom, only in person so that is not happening now. I agree with your dating comment, I will not tolerate BS in my relationships any longer.
I know we are supposed to keep it clean, but here I go: MIDDLE FINGER TO COVID!!!
- December 28, 2020 at 8:11 pm #424417LadyRegistered On: May 6, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 80Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 318 times
I must lose weight in 2021. For my health, and my chances of living beyond my forties. I have lost 30 lbs in the last 2+ months, but gained 4 back over the Xmas holiday (grrrr). I am hoping to lose 90 more, although that might prove very challenging. Even 40 more would make a huge difference. I have totally changed my eating habits and diet to lose the initial weight, and expect that will resume soon. I will mix in a bit of exercise as I get down to a weight where I am comfortable doing so. Have to get my bp under control, and the new eating habits should help, along with meds, in this pursuit.
- December 28, 2020 at 8:02 pm #424416Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 422Has thanked: 6964 timesBeen thanked: 1701 times
Most talk of weight loss. I’m short and plump, and I don’t really see that changing much, but I like me more or less, so I’m good with it. Biggest goal for next year right now is getting the chance to go out for dinner and a drink with my wife, preferably dressed as Bridgette at some point. I’m ready for the experience, but lack the opportunity due largely to Covid. We’ve gone out a could times now in daylight, when the kid was not home, but his weekends away from the house, and thus our “free weekends” are gone. Other than that, I’ll continue to be the best husband I can, and make sure my wife gets more pretty things than Bridgette does.
- December 28, 2020 at 5:13 pm #424369Liz CraigLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 45Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 392 times
- December 28, 2020 at 5:00 pm #424362
- December 28, 2020 at 4:56 pm #424361
- December 28, 2020 at 6:14 am #424125Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 360Has thanked: 259 timesBeen thanked: 1439 times
I have a few; non CDing related goals :
– check off more items from my bucket list – provided covid lockdown doesn’t interfere
– be a more positive person, there is enough negativity in the world that I am hoping being more positive person will rub off on others.
CDing related goals :
– stop buying clothing for the sake of “just buying something”. It has to fit, and has to be something I like.
– I have a very nasty habit of buying new clothes, never trying them on, and storing them away with the tags still attached. I had to purge items that I never worn and most of them were brand new clothes that still had the tags on them, what a waste. I will endeavour to wear items I buy as soon as I get them.
– hone my makeup skills even more so I can become more feminine looking
- December 27, 2020 at 8:08 pm #423989Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
- December 27, 2020 at 2:52 pm #423862AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 51Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 258 times
My goal is to embrace myself more. To stop being afraid. I love stepping out as Vanessa. My biggest fear is being cornered while in a restaurant. I want to eat out more as Vanessa. Meditate more. Just do more things as Vanessa, take a yoga class while dressed. Just present my self with more confidence as Vanessa, Go to a museum. Shop antique stores. Just be me!!
- December 27, 2020 at 2:07 pm #423832Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1270Has thanked: 12532 timesBeen thanked: 4167 times
Hi Kay sweet friend as for goals here coming up for 2021 . Well where to start as allways get back to a weight loss schedule and stay with it been really trying later part of this year work all day walk treadmill every night no snacking and doing good . Then Trying to keep up with posts and new members here want them to feel like a girlfriend a sister or a family member here i miss a few but try really hard not to . Want to be able to go out into the world as Stephanie so hope hope hope this Covid mess ends and things go back to a normal ha ha world learning to be more girly this year as in 2022 if alls well in the world The Keystone conference will be my step into the world as my wife and Miss flowers will be there to hold my hand and push me out the door as im still a little scared but know i can do this and be happy as Stephanie ..
- December 27, 2020 at 11:58 am #423790Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
I normally don’t set goals I’m really not that type, but that has changed since my change. I have a few goals, and all are centered around CDing. First up is losing about 10 lbs and firming up my abs and butt, I started CDing much more in late July, subsequently stopped my cycling and weights routine, and haven’t done a lick of exercise since so I’m overdue. During the winter months I’m determined to develop some serious makeup skills, as well as honing my walk n talk. Sometime around April I’ll start cycling again, which coupled with the exercise I’ll have done in the winter months will after about a month have me back at peak fitness. My wife had asked me what I would do since I cycle in shorts and my legs are always waxed. Good question, which I struggled with for a bit before realizing that there was no way I was about let my hair grow again, so come what may on that front. At some point further down the road of 2021 I want to go out dressed, and hopefully take a small trip somewhere to do it right. This for me will be the culmination of what I will have done in the first 8 or 9 months of the year, getting in shape, and learning how to be a better girl.
- December 27, 2020 at 1:07 pm #423814Charlotte GainsbourgLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
I too am on a health streak too, to lose 10lbs. I was running quite alot but with lock down, I ended working from home and became lazy. I have started running again, as I had put on a stone and I started to feel a little weight around my waist. I am also a keen cyclist and I am using cycling a s a reason to shave my legs on the premise that if I come off, getting hair out of graze, apparently is quite painful. Lots of road cyclists shave their legs because of this..having to wait until the slightly warmer months xx
- December 27, 2020 at 1:09 pm #423817Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
- December 27, 2020 at 1:19 pm #423820Charlotte GainsbourgLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
😂 Yeah this is where my plan falls apart. My wife has just purchased a nail gel heat box. My daughter wants to paint my toenails, she says it’s fashionable for men to paint their nails, I think she means boys her age.. But I am quite happy for her to have a go. Thinking bright red..
- December 27, 2020 at 2:01 pm #423828Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
- December 27, 2020 at 2:17 pm #423839
- December 27, 2020 at 4:52 am #423641Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 962Has thanked: 4581 timesBeen thanked: 4974 times
Hi Kay!! After the Jekyll and Hyde year that 2020 was I hope 2021 is better! Well, if this year was my coming out year ( more so than I thought! ), 2021 will be my coming out and about year. If, no When, this damned covid settles down I really want to get out hopefully with some of my sisters. Pride and the Village is just up the highway and it better be open by summer, it would be the perfect birthday gift.
Other than that, I really need to take care of my health more. Seems that coming out has caused me to care about it a lot more than I have in a long time. I have the real me to live for now afterall!
In poker terms I think 2021 is the year I need to go “all in”. 😁
- December 27, 2020 at 3:15 am #423619SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 470Has thanked: 4036 timesBeen thanked: 2254 times
Hey Kay, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I hope you are having/had a nice relaxing holiday (and to everyone else here xx)
While 2020 has been a catastrophe on so many levels it’s also been full of revelation and self discovery for me. 2021 starts with my 3 month follow up appt at the endocrinologist, followed by my appointment with the ‘auslanders’ bureau to arrange my residency papers here in Germany (I have to apply to stay in the place I live with my wife)
Honestly if both of those things go ok that’s probably #goals enough for me.
Stay safe, and cute
xx Seren xx
- December 26, 2020 at 4:10 pm #423482Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 362Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 1212 times
I have a few goals i would like to do in 2021, the first one would be to lose some weight I’ve got a bit of a spare tyre round my stomach which i would love to lose,
I would love a flatter stomach i don’t want to have a six-pack just a flatter stomach but i would love to keep my boobs I’ve got an A cup i would love to have a bigger bust,
Second i would love to have a professional makeover with a professional photographer taking pictures of me as Rozalyne, i would love to have my make-up and hair done professionally and have my nails painted too,
Thirdly i would love to go out to a venue all dressed up to the nines wearing a dress that made me look and feel like a million dollars xxxxx
Hugs Rozalyne x
- December 26, 2020 at 3:29 pm #423473Abby MLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 99Has thanked: 109 timesBeen thanked: 247 times
I’m going back to school and should be finishing up a certificate for technical communication by the summer. I am also trying to study for the CBEST test and obtain an emergency substitute teaching permit in order to gain some more teaching experience. Hopefully that, coupled with my community college teaching certificate, will allow me to get my dream job either this year or the next one as a community college professor. I’m also going to try to save my money more diligently and hopefully be able to buy a condo and move out of my parents house. I am also working on losing weight and hope to be in my optimal body mass index by the first half of the year. This coupled with continued therapy I feel will help me gain confidence and get a new romantic relationship. I feel that I have a great game plan and will continue to work on it.
- December 26, 2020 at 1:22 pm #423418Peggy Sue WilliamsBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 257Has thanked: 927 timesBeen thanked: 1115 times
With regard to CD goals for 2021, myself and another girl have plans to start a CDH local chapter, based in the southeast, in Atlanta.
Face-to-face socializing is difficult at present, but as 2021 progresses and more of population is vaccinated, this will hopefully become less of an obstacle.
It would be wonderful to socialize again with other girls and also involve our spouses and GFs.
- December 26, 2020 at 11:12 am #423388Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 271Has thanked: 1154 timesBeen thanked: 953 times
- December 26, 2020 at 8:33 am #423331Samantha JoanChat CrewRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 92Has thanked: 438 timesBeen thanked: 349 times
Get better at yoga would be high on the list, goes well with meditation.
Drink more water, great for the skin.
Get better at makeup, take better pictures/selfies.
Read more books, write more articles, reviews etc..
Go out in public, fully dressed even if it’s just for a coffee.
Gain a qualification and study something I really love to do, photography, web development.
Think that’s it.
Samantha x x
- December 26, 2020 at 8:00 am #423321Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 252Has thanked: 1377 timesBeen thanked: 1171 times
Goal One: Lose (or should I say re-lose) the 12 pounds or so I’ve gained back over the past few months.
Goal Two: Figure out who I am and where I’m going with all this, since Diana emerged almost six months ago.
Goal Three: Explore what being feminine means to me as Diana.
Goal Four: Go out fully dressed en femme.
- December 26, 2020 at 7:34 am #423305KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 388Has thanked: 683 timesBeen thanked: 1557 times
Good Morning Kay, I read everyone’s goals who posted before me. Wow, great aspirations. I can relate to pretty much all of them, well except maybe not Stephanie ( I have no desire to learn doric). Being retired, my life is pretty wonderful right now (except for not seeing our kids and grandkids as much as we’d like because of covid). Oh and my wife and I are back together again today having had to be separated for one day yesterday in order to legally visit our grandkids for Christmas – silly lockdown rules. As yesterday was non-stop eating, my intermittent fasting diet program starts again today. I can hear my stretched tummy starting to growl in anger already and the day has only just begun. Well Paige my dog just walked up to me and said, time to go for walkies Dad. Gee and she just snorted at me as well. She has a bit of an attitude. Oh and Grace, we had another lovely dusting of snow last night; quite pretty. Take care everyone, stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best. Hugs, Krista.
- December 26, 2020 at 6:24 am #423276Mary Ann SummersLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 116Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 839 times
1. Finish my weight loss goal…if i’m ever going to look like the woman I want to be, this is a must!
2. De-clutter….everything! (In my head and in my life) …All of the extraneous B.S. I have laying around is just weighing me down and taking up precious time and space. If I don’t LOVE it, it is going to get sold, donated or tossed!
3. Make more time for MaryAnn…. I get super stressed when I cannot let ME out of the bag. Without enough MayAnn time I get easily distracted & easily frustrated. I need this for my mental health.
4. Have more interaction with like minded individuals… to help them and me learn and grow into the women we really want to be.
5. Breathe in, breathe out, repeat.
- December 26, 2020 at 6:12 am #423275PrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
I want the vaccine, of course, be healthy, and continue to explore this new/old me.
I plan to be OUT, more, to be seen and accepted, for who I am, and shall become
Good luck, and good health, to us all, in 2021
- December 26, 2020 at 5:51 am #423269Robyn DrakeDuchessRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 49Replies: 196Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 578 times
2021 will be another milestone year for me after 2020. Goals for 2021…get vaccinated, put the face masks away, go to CD/TG conferences, get the new house finished, begin work on the landscaping for the new house, prepare for retirement, start teaching painting again, get the apartment in town set up, get better at the laser (sailing), more motorcycle camping, visit relatives in England, paint as much as I can, be the best spouse and support for my wife that I can be, lose another 10 pounds, bicycle, workout, yoga, cook more, eat healthy, laugh more, smile a lot, make friends, practice gratitude, read books, be nice to my neighbors.
- December 26, 2020 at 5:50 am #423268Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 823Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 2557 times
- December 26, 2020 at 5:18 am #423265AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 228Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 914 times
I need to exercise more. I walk a lot and make a point of taking a walk each day but I should do more serious cardio.
I need to work on my voice. If someone asks me a question or strikes up a conversation or I ask a question my voice for the first few words sounds like Minnie Mouse.
- December 26, 2020 at 5:06 am #423262stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1599Has thanked: 2489 timesBeen thanked: 7021 times
Mayhem! Kokological (or is it cockological?), with a bit of thematic apperception thrown in. And maybe Projective Personality testing. But I have no intention of falling in love with a horse. Make of that what you will, its all Sammy’s idea. (I think she wants me to seek therapy – Lol – no need, I am perfectly insane, and happy as I am.)
Seriously. Be a bit less stupid, take my meds frequently, turn up to my psychiatric consultant’s appointments, post some more pseudoscientific and panty stuff, dance around the naughty corner now and then. Get some stick-ons and more pink panties! Improve m’ doric. The Three Amigo’s will burst into 2021, reinvigorated by Xmas! “You’d better watch out…..”
Proper serious like. (I can be, believe it or not). Errr………
- December 26, 2020 at 4:08 am #423255AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
I do lots of countryside walking, good exercise, good scenery, fresh air and time to think….I really want to get back into that….apart from that, I just want to carry on as I am….never been happier!!
good luck with yours..
. grace xx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.