• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

About a year ago I decided to go shopping for Renee as it had been several months since I had been able to do so. I headed out in drab (as usual) to my favorite dress store. Upon entering, a nice Sales Associate named Kathy, welcomed me and asked if she could help me in any way. I told her that I was just shopping around and would certainly summon her when I needed help. I looked through the new dresses and then spotted a dress rack that was 50% off. I immediately went to check it out. I found three dresses that might be candidates for purchase when Kathy came by and asked if I was birthday shopping. I said with a smile, “No, I am me shopping.” Kathy smiled back and offered to hang my selections at the register, to which I replied that I wasn’t sure about them yet. Kathy said to just let her know if she could help and went her way.

As I was looking at the sales rack some more I noticed a lady in the fitting area looking around. She looked at me and asked “What do you think about this dress?” It was a teal sheath dress with ruffles around it from the top to the bottom. I told her that the color was good for her, but the dress just didn’t pop on her. Then I said “The right dress will scream out at you when you try it on. You won’t have to ask anyone if it is the right one.” She went and changed and came over to the sales rack that I was still looking through. I asked if she was buying a dress for a special occasion and she said that she needed a dress for a formal party that her daughter was having. She said that she wore uniforms all of the time, being a nurse, and had said that she was going to wear a pant outfit to the party. The daughter told her “Not at my party.” So here she was shopping for a dress and not knowing what to look for.

We talked for a while and she told me her name was Brandy. After we looked at the dresses on the sales rack and didn’t find anything really formal enough, it hit me. I told Brandy to come with me and took her to the back wall where there were racks of formal attire. I told Brandy that I had in mind the perfect outfit if I could find one there. Then I spotted it. A maroon outfit with palazzo pants and a beaded top with a sheer overlay on the top and surrounding the pants. The overlay flowed at the bottom of the pants and you couldn’t tell that they were actually pants and not a long flowing dress. Brandy almost screamed “OMG, that is perfect if we can find it in my size.” We found it and she almost ran into the fitting room to try it on. When she came out to show me, I almost fell over. She was beautiful in it. Brandy exclaimed, “Now this outfit is screaming out to me!”

About that time an associate (that I normally shop with in that store) named Linda came over and remarked on how pretty the outfit was on Brandy. Brandy told her that I had found it and that she loved it. Linda told her “Well, if Renee picked it out then you can be sure that it will be the right one for you.” I could feel myself blushing. Brandy then said “Well I have been shopping for two weeks and Renee here finds this outfit in an hour. Now, Renee, you need to help me accessorize.” We went to the shoe section and found a gorgeous pair of ankle strap heels, (I was jealous) and to the jewellery section to find a necklace and earring set to match the outfit. We were chatting and Linda remarked, “Doesn’t Renee have a great sense of style?” Brandy agreed and I blushed again. I told Brandy, “Well now you can go to your daughter’s formal affair and be the belle of the ball and still be in pants.” We laughed about the irony. It was then that Linda said “Renee, are you going to carry those dresses around all day or are you going to try then on?” I went into the fitting room and both Linda and Brandy wanted to see how they looked. I told them that it just wasn’t the same effect without my foundations, makeup and wig on. They laughed and said that they understood, but wanted to see anyway. I reluctantly agreed and showed them each of the dresses that I had picked out. We all finally concluded that the belted brown print dress with a black shrug was the best. After we had settled up at the register, Linda thanked me for my help and Brandy said “well, I certainly won’t forget my day of shopping with Renee.” I told her that I wouldn’t forget shopping for Brandy either. What a day!!!  Have any of you had experiences like this one?

Anonymous

That’s awesome Renee, you must have had a great time.

Anonymous

Wonderful experience indeed Renee. This should encourage other girls in here to get shopping now. Thank you for the way you handled everything cause it does reflect on the rest of us in here when out in public. Thanks for spreading that goodwill now sis

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Renee Fisher original post: 

About a year ago I decided to go shopping for Renee as it had been several months since I had been able to do so. I headed out in drab (as usual) to my favorite dress store. Upon entering, a nice Sales Associate named Kathy, welcomed me and asked if she could help me in any way. I told her that I was just shopping around and would certainly summon her when I needed help. I looked through the new dresses and then spotted a dress rack that was 50% off. I immediately went to check it out. I found three dresses that might be candidates for purchase when Kathy came by and asked if I was birthday shopping. I said with a smile, “No, I am me shopping.” Kathy smiled back and offered to hang my selections at the register, to which I replied that I wasn’t sure about them yet. Kathy said to just let her know if she could help and went her way.

As I was looking at the sales rack some more I noticed a lady in the fitting area looking around. She looked at me and asked “What do you think about this dress?” It was a teal sheath dress with ruffles around it from the top to the bottom. I told her that the color was good for her, but the dress just didn’t pop on her. Then I said “The right dress will scream out at you when you try it on. You won’t have to ask anyone if it is the right one.” She went and changed and came over to the sales rack that I was still looking through. I asked if she was buying a dress for a special occasion and she said that she needed a dress for a formal party that her daughter was having. She said that she wore uniforms all of the time, being a nurse, and had said that she was going to wear a pant outfit to the party. The daughter told her “Not at my party.” So here she was shopping for a dress and not knowing what to look for.

We talked for a while and she told me her name was Brandy. After we looked at the dresses on the sales rack and didn’t find anything really formal enough, it hit me. I told Brandy to come with me and took her to the back wall where there were racks of formal attire. I told Brandy that I had in mind the perfect outfit if I could find one there. Then I spotted it. A maroon outfit with palazzo pants and a beaded top with a sheer overlay on the top and surrounding the pants. The overlay flowed at the bottom of the pants and you couldn’t tell that they were actually pants and not a long flowing dress. Brandy almost screamed “OMG, that is perfect if we can find it in my size.” We found it and she almost ran into the fitting room to try it on. When she came out to show me, I almost fell over. She was beautiful in it. Brandy exclaimed, “Now this outfit is screaming out to me!”

About that time an associate (that I normally shop with in that store) named Linda came over and remarked on how pretty the outfit was on Brandy. Brandy told her that I had found it and that she loved it. Linda told her “Well, if Renee picked it out then you can be sure that it will be the right one for you.” I could feel myself blushing. Brandy then said “Well I have been shopping for two weeks and Renee here finds this outfit in an hour. Now, Renee, you need to help me accessorize.” We went to the shoe section and found a gorgeous pair of ankle strap heels, (I was jealous) and to the jewellery section to find a necklace and earring set to match the outfit. We were chatting and Linda remarked, “Doesn’t Renee have a great sense of style?” Brandy agreed and I blushed again. I told Brandy, “Well now you can go to your daughter’s formal affair and be the belle of the ball and still be in pants.” We laughed about the irony. It was then that Linda said “Renee, are you going to carry those dresses around all day or are you going to try then on?” I went into the fitting room and both Linda and Brandy wanted to see how they looked. I told them that it just wasn’t the same effect without my foundations, makeup and wig on. They laughed and said that they understood, but wanted to see anyway. I reluctantly agreed and showed them each of the dresses that I had picked out. We all finally concluded that the belted brown print dress with a black shrug was the best. After we had settled up at the register, Linda thanked me for my help and Brandy said “well, I certainly won’t forget my day of shopping with Renee.” I told her that I wouldn’t forget shopping for Brandy either. What a day!!!  Have any of you had experiences like this one?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?