Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have any of ever flew from the USA/Canada etc to the British isles/Europe/Australia etc and vice versa crossdressed?
      When you dressed enfem yet your passport said male?
      Just being nosey.
      Liz

Anonymous

Not personally (only flew enfemme on domestic flights, without any issues).
      But I have friends who have done is many times presenting as females, while still having a passport identifying them as males). Most of them without any issues. Yet there have been some who have had bad experiences, from bad interactions with security to being forced to remove makeup/wig and change into “masculine” looking clothes. (If interested search “Sarah West United Airlines”)
      In any case, obvious word of advise, use your official id, regardless of how you present yourself. And avoid wearing underwires/tabs/zippers in your clothing. Keep jewelry to a minimum, and above all, if you are not confident enough to be out in public like you’d be in a crowded airport, better reconsider it. Security is not on the look for cd/tg passengers. But they are looking for people who is nervous or anxious beyond “normal”.

Anyway, flying enfemme is in the bucket list for many. But I’d say that doing it “for the thrill”, think it twice. It will be about the same frustrating experience as any other flight, crowded spaces, etc. but with the real chance of having to endure being elbow to elbow with rude obnoxious people who may also happen to be bigoted…

Gabriela

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I just googled the Sarah West story. First I wanted to cry, then I wanted to kick the living SH!T out of the United employees.

I have flown in women’s clothes, with light makeup, and no wig before. I still looked like my photo ID, and I was going to/Vegas… From the Bay area in CA… nobody was really looking at me twice…lol.

I would think that wearing makeup should have no effect on getting to board a plane, cis-women wear makeup, they don’t get asked to take stuff off. And who the F says that clothes HAVE a gender dammit!!

GEEZUS I’m getting more and more pissed the longer I think about poor Sarah…

I think we should all book a flight together from the same place and bombard a plane with deep voiced CD girls that tell the airline to go screw if they don’t like my clothes….

just my 2 cents,

XOXO

Rayna

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?