Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies

My wife has been ok with my dressing, I have never gone out of the house dressed, but I find all I can think about is having a girls night out, I have gone through many changes to please her, still nothing, Please help in what would be the best way to ask

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Maria.
      Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sorry question isn’t worded clearly. Does Held = Let??  If so, I prefer not to think of it as permission to. My preference is that my CDing partner be out in some capacity before going out dressed. There are alot of reasons why to this that are too long to list. I personally don’t have a problem with my partner going out dressed, but we both should try to be as prepared as we can be for any fallout that may arise, should she run into someone we know. My partner hasn’t gone out yet. I think we’d both feel more comfortable going out for the first time, in an area that is CD/Trans friendly, outside of where we live and know people. I hope that answers your question.</p>

Gwenn Liefde
        Baroness

Oh, okay you meant help not held. Haha Sorry. Yes, I’d help my SO in anyway they need/want to get ready to go out.

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

I would enjoy helping my  fiancée get ready for a GNO. I hope this night would include me.   Not sure I would be fond of my love going out with other CDs or GGs  on their first outing. I love and support my love and would want to be with her.  It would be an awesome experience together.

I’m single and would love a supportive gg gf and have a girls night with her. Maybe you could pick her up something cute along with flowers, bottle of her favorite wine or bag of coffee with two glasses/mugs and a card that says mushy lovey stuff reiterates your love, respect and gratitude for her support and her in general and at the bottom PS GIRLS NIGHT!?!? Ahead of time make reservations for her favorite things. Good luck with however you do it let us know how it goes. ❤️

Find a group in your area like triess or Pflag to meet with. Or just go out by yourself. Start at night time once till you get comfortable.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?