Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ever since my wife became accepting of my crossdressing four years ago we have discussed the possibility of me going out enfemme for the first time.She has been largely full of trepidation but a few weeks back when I was dressed she said I could possibly pass if she gave me a good makeover.As it is I have a good head of curly hair and have been mistaken for a woman several times when I have been out with my wife in man mode.My wife’s main fear is that somebody would read that I was a crossdresser and pick on me and attack me.I wouldn’t think of doing it locally as we live in a small town where everyone knows everybody.Our plan is to go to Manchester in the North of England a city that we know very well.We stay in a hotel in a relatively quiet area of the city near the Bridgewater Hall concert venue.I think the day would be no problem as we would spend quite a bit of time in the Marks And Spencers department store.What concerns me is would I be welcome in a non LGBT pub or bar? .With all respect to the LGBT community we are not knowelgeable of the scene and would feel more comfortable in the bars we know.My other concern is the hotel.Would I be challanged if I checked in guy mode but was later  seen anywhere in the hotel dressed as a woman.Any advice girls? I would welcome any advice from any members who know the area.Would be greatful if they could p.m. me.This year is out but if things got better regards the Corvid virus 2021 would be an option.I am not saying I will do this definitely as there would be butterflies and anxieties on both our parts but if it worked it would be a dream come true.

I can’t say anything about Manchester, as I’m from the US.  But I have gone out to all sorts of places en femme.  Stores, supermarkets, drug stores, restaurants, Broadway plays.  I’ve checked into motels as a guy and returned the keycard en femme before driving off.

For the most part, even if they read you they are polite.  After all, your money is worth the same as anyone else’s.  No matter when or where you do it, you’re going to be nervous the first time.  Going out with your wife will be a big help to your confidence.

I think you are very lucky to have such a supportive wife!
      Last year I went to the Sparkle weekend in Manchester and had a great time. I checked into the hotel in drab and spent the rest of the weekend en femme.
      The hotel staff were fine, I was adressed as madam when waiting to be seated for breakfast. At a nearby restaurant it was the same story. Sparkle is based around the gay village, so the evenings were spent in the bars there (I am straight)and there were lots of us around for the event, but the bars were all very comfortable places to be, so my advice is go for it and have a great weekend. Being single, I’m so jealous that you can do it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?