Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. I am hoping this post will alleviate many peoples fears about going out for the first time and how i finally took the plunge myself after many years of pondering. Up till then any Femme activities for me were done at home and nowhere else. A thousand things kept going through my mind such as, what would people say? what would people think? would i get strange looks?….. the list was endless. What follows is how i eventually got there.

I was lucky enough to meet a Trans friend near me who i went to visit. I actually went up drab and got changed at her house where i immediately felt at home. It seemed at last that i could finally be treated as me and not some guy who dressed up which quite frankly was getting tedious. I longed to be treated as Female, be called Fiona, talk about girly things etc. We were supposed to be watching a horror film together but we got nattering and it got late so no film lol.

when it was time to leave it was dark outside. I really didnt want to have to undress again to simply drive home and i reasoned that it was dark, who would see me in the car anyway? or at least if they could all they would see is someone with long blonde hair sitting there but could not see many features other than that. I had my silver sparkly minidress on and a pink leather blazer over the top. The hardest part was leaving her house to get into the car but no one was about anyway. As i drove home, i gained more confidence and decided to take a detour around the town centre where large groups of people were considering it was Saturday night. I stopped at some traffic lights and a group of guys passed in front of my car and casually looked inside, i got a wolf whistle!! how cool is that!! From then on everything got much easier, small trips out and gradually introducing myself to more people.

For anyone thinking of going out doors for the first time, use the car trick at night, it works!! you will wonder why you have never done it before.

Hugs and kisses, Fiona-Ann xx

Anonymous

Congrats Fiona,

I’ve been on a few drives and always have loved them so far, never had a wolf whistle though! I’m still waiting for an opportunity to hang out with another girl like us in my area. Someday I’m sure it will happen :-). I always feel the most femme when I’m in the chat and it’s going a mile a minute. I think it reminds me of one of my aunts that couldn’t stop.

— Abbie 🥰

First trips outside, no matter how long or short, solo or accompanied,  will show you the freedom that is waiting for you at the end of your driveway.

Remember when you were young and hit the street on your bicycle for the first time.  Nothing and no one could stop you after that, and the rides always got longer.

Have fun with what and who you find along the way, just be careful, and find new experiences, large and small.

PaulaF

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well done. It was better than you had expected and I hope is the first of many.

I have never dressed completely and went out, but I did go to a store with women’s pant’s and shoe’s on and tried on some dresses and skirts, I was wearing pantyhose, I am sure if people shopping  saw the bottom of the dressing room door they seen my pantyhose.

Well done Fiona! Thanks for sharing such a fantastic story.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing that Fiona.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations Fiona. The first time is the hardest and we are our own worst critics. For those who haven’t made it past the front door just be bold and suspend your fears for a moment and your confidence will grow in place of those fears.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My first time out, I was so nervous. In fact I chickened out countless times when I was o the verge of doing it. Every time I chickened out, I was so disappointed with myself and wanted to do it even more. At some point, desire just nudged fear to the side.

It was the most amazing experience. I never felt like that before. I knew I had to do it more. Fear always came into play but desire hung in there. I got bolder and bolder. I did so many things I had only dreamed and fantasized about. it usually was incredibly scary and incredibly wonderful.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?