Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christa
      Lady

I think today I’m going to take the leap. I’ll be headed out to a big box store later. Ill be wearing my girls Jeans with a girls sporty type nike shirt. It looks like it could be guys workout shirt…but its shaped differently for sure, has really short sleeves and a nice pastel light blue color! I have light grey short socks and thankfully I picked a sneaker that looks girly if I want it to! I dont have a wig (I have a light blue ball cap) and dont do makeup…so yea I will be that “guy in girls clothing” but so what.

What do you think?

Yea so I’m a bit nervous but cant wait.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Christa.
      Anonymous

You’re sooo brave. Go for it girl! Good luck, let us know how you go on. Hugs, Helen.❤

Crystalline,

I say go for it.  I can speak from my own experience that most individuals will notice, and those who do will not care.  I regularly venture out in feminine attire while proudly presenting as a man.  In fact, as I type this, I am sitting at Panera wearing gingham sundress and wedge sandles.  I was complimented on my dress, and I am clearly a man (military short hair and neatly trimmed goatee both of which of my wife adores).

MacKenzie Alexandra

Well done Crystalline! You’ll wonder what all the fuss was about afterwards.

Christa
      Lady

[postquote quote=653394]
      Wow, that’s awesome. Thanks for that. I was concerned about my hair but if you are out in a crew cut then I guess I am good!

Christa
      Lady

[postquote quote=653399]
      They are a light grey Sketchers. They look pretty tame! I can’t get real girl sneakers I’m a size 12 mens 😥

Glab you are making the step out. As long as you act confident no one will pay attention to you. You might get some cis girls coming up to you and engage in a converation.

Going out properly dressed and being afraid is all in your head. Most of the public doesn’t pay attention to you unless you are acting stupid.

Very happy you are making that step! Please let us know how it went!

Go for it girl … It will feel amazing i’m sure. xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Go for it and have fun.

Dressed in jeans and a womens shirt without a wig, makeup, or heels, I don’t think you will get much attention at all.

Good for you Crystalline!  I’ve always interpreted girls sneaker to mean clean and not beat up.  Also be ready for an anticlimax when nobody looks at you and you just go about your business.  Then consider yourself well blended and enjoy the experience.

Safe Journey,    Marg

Yes an important first step and soon you will get bolder as we have all learned. I know you will enjoy the experience sis

A friend of mine gave me a wig she no longer uses, so on Saturday morning I tried it on. It is dark brunette with streaks of fairly bright red running through it. I was wearing it when my room mate/landlady says, “My daughter and I are going to Costco, want to come?” I looked in the mirror at the crazy wig and said, “sure, why not?” So to be a bit more crazy I wore my cheetah print flats. Well, I did get quite a few looks! My very long nails almost always get looks and comments as well, but the combination definitely generated some attention, but it sure was fun!!

Hugs girls,

Lauren M

The other girls’ comments are spot on: get ready for a (likely) non-event when you go out AGIWC (as guy in womens’ clothing). Many womens’ clothes are SO analagous to mens’ that, unless you are TRYING to call attention to yourself by, say, wearing a hot pink track suit, 3 inch pumps, oodles of jewelry, and stuffing your bra with DD forms, the most you will likely get is a few curious second glances. I go AGIWC all the time these days, whilst I try to transition into a more feminine persona. (FULL DISCLOSURE: I live in So. Cal., and other people’s reactions COULD be a bit different if you live, say, in the heart of the Bible Belt.) You WANT to wear all the pretty stuff that women wear all the time, but save that for when you are ready to go out fully en femme. For going AGIWC, keep your color and style choices for outer wear “roughly” male-analagous (you can go totally Vicky’s Secret underneath, of course!). This is should be totally do-able as long as you are NOT, as I said, wildly overboard in your style and color choices. Be smart about it and you can lots of fun with this! Good luck!

Oh Crystalline that sounds like a wonderful outing. I’d love to hear how things go.  Don’t girl jeans just feel marvelous!
      today is my stealth dress day at work.
      girl shorts and T. Panties and girlie socks . I’ve gotten braver this summer . The shorts are more girlie and shorter not that anyone notice’s but me.
      I’ll never go out in a dress or skirt so this is probably has good as it gets for me in public.
      have a wonderfully girlie day

Natalie 💋💋💋

Christa
      Lady

Update!

So I am back from my adventure and Im still alive! HA! Just kidding.

But really though..it went well. I was actually pretty comfortable after the first few minutes. The store was not overly crowded but the parking lot was busy! But i did have to go through checkout and interact with the girl. Most of said nothing would happen…and you were right. In reality i really doubt anything would as im still a 6 ft 2 230 pound guy!

I think havingy daughter with me helped. She kind of distracted me for those first few moments. Yes…she sees me dressed all the time at home.

I think the only thing the whole experience did to me was want me to do it more!

Thanks for all the encouragment!

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I’m so happy that went well for you Crystalline!  Having that daughter support must have helped put you at ease.  It is funny how often the only one who has an issue with you is… you, lol.  It’s begun.   You’ve just started a snowball down a hill, and it’s going to get bigger and faster now!  Imagine how much more comfortable you’ll be next time.  Good for you dear!  🙂

Stevie

Well done Chystalline, you’d be surprised how far you can push the androgynously femme look before anyone really takes any notice.

Funny story here – while I was shopping at the supermarket recently in my regular stealth dressing mode, I noticed the lady behind me in the check out line giving me quite the head-to-toe look over. She caught up to me in the parking lot while I was loading my car and in a quite friendly manner commented to me that she wished her husband would would dress as nicely as I was! I thanked her and with a smile quipped back that “he just needs to know the right department to shop in.” Too bad she didn’t ask which one would that be! 😀

*** Kayla ***

I say go for it, as others have mentioned people don’t notice at times. I’ve worn my woman’s jeans and a top, not crazy heavy but I’ll wear makeup and perfume and never has only said a word other then sales associates who know I’m a crossdresser.  I love being out like that. Just feels right.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Christalline, go for it. That first time can be so special, so do as much as you are comfortable with. Just have fun!!
      Cassie

Christa
      Lady

Guess what? Today I was dressed just about the same…girls jeans and a cute top. My real estate angent came by. She was in my house for an hour with me dressed like this…never said anything!

Brielle
        Lady

Wow, that’s great! I was tempted to be en femme when the movers came to load my wife’s things (we’re getting separate apartments this week). But I just still don’t have the confidence I need for day-to-day stuff yet. 🙁

Hugs,

Brie

Alice Black
      Duchess

Good for you. Glad your outing went well. I would not have nerve to go out alone. I am going out en femme tomorrow nite and meeting 4 other ladies for dinner. That is as far as my nerve will go.

Alice Black

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I first began going out at 17, I did it in teeny steps. My first times was wearing pantyhose under my long pants but not wearing socks. After getting somewhat confident doing that, I began wearing a bra under my shirt. That was a bold move in my mind. I was out wearing pantyhose and a bra, although they were mostly covered. Someone might notice my pantyhose peeping out from my long pants or notice the outline of my bra. That was scary but exciting.

But I wanted to do more. I began wearing guy clothes and guy shorts with my pantyhose. That was a huge deal going out like that. Very scary and very exciting. But I thought I if I was going to go out showing off my legs in pantyhose, I had to be all femme. I could not look like a guy wearing pantyhose.

I bought some short shorts, a pair of platform wedge heels, a couple of wigs and a few more bras. I made some breast forms out of old pantyhose.

When no one was home, I slipped into my little Daisy Duke outfit. I looked in the mirror. My legs looked amazing in my pantyhose and platform wedges, and were shown magnificently with my little Daisy Duke shorts. I couldn’t help posing and admiring my sexy legs.

Then I backed up and began looking at my breasts. Up until then I had just been wearing bras under my shirts. Now I had breasts. I was posing and preening just admiring my sexy legs and perky breasts. I was lost in the pleasure of the pink fog. Then I backed up and the fantasy and illusion came crashing down. I was a guy in sexy girl’s clothes.

Those sexy shoes, those amazing legs in silky pantyhose that you just wanted to get close to and touch and caress. The breasts you so wanted to get next to was on a guy. It was total BS. Time to try on a wig.

I put the wig on looking in the mirror. Instant change. I was a girl. I stepped back. Waves of pleasure and euphoria came rushing over me. I was in shock. I have amazing, sexy legs. I have great breasts. I have amazingly pretty hair. I am a sexy girl. I have girl power. This is who I am. this is who I want to be. This is who want to show of to the world.

That took some time and considerable courage building. When I finally went out, I was so scared. I could barely get out of the car. When I finally did and went for a walk, knowing there was people off in the distance who could seem me, excited me. The more excited I got the less fear I felt.

I spent the day out, driving around and getting out and walking around in carefully chosen locations. it was many years of dreams and fantasies coming true.

I began going out as often as I could and when fear wouldn’t stop me. I found, if I got through the initial fear, excitement would begin to creep in and the fear would go away. That enabled me to get near people, go into stores, look around, buy pantyhose and try on shoes.

Then when I was 18, I got my own place and really began getting a lot of girly things. Lingerie, sexy stiletto heels, great sets of matching bras and panties, wonderful, sexy dresses and everything else imaginable and possible. I dressed everyday and went out often. I had the freedom I needed and didn’t have to hide. I loved it and loved going out even though it was always scary and I often chickened out. But when I did go out, it was usually very exciting and an incredible thrill.

I did so many and amazing things and had so many great experiences. There was a lot of chickening out but when I got past and through the fear it often was the most amazing and exciting experiences imaginable.

Christa
      Lady

This is getting more and more exciting! Today I went to Wallmart, Best Buy and Olive Garden wearing my girl jeans, a girl shirt and a pink/white womans wristwatch. I also borrowed a necklass from the wife.

Seems this is getting easier!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Have fun.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?