Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christy
      Lady

Hi All

My name is Christy and I am having so much fun being me. I love to get out to clubs, shopping and whatever. I am always looking for new friends to go out with. So if you are in the SF Bay Area and want to go out, let’s connect.  Take care

Christy

Becka
      Lady

Hi Christy,

Where in the SF Bay Area are you?  I’m here too, on the Peninsula.

Would love to meet!

Christy
      Lady

I’m in the East Bay. Maybe we could meet up in SF sometime.  Do you go out much?

Becka
        Lady

No but only because I don’t have anyone to go out with!

My SO is not interested.

keep me posted if you want to meet up, and I can see what I can arrange!

Amber
      Lady

Hi Cristy.   I’m Amber.   I live in Walnut Creek and work in Danville.   Are you nearby?   I’m more of a conservative dresser… meaning not so much into it for fetishistic reasons if you know what I’m saying.   I try to pass in public “from a distance” but it’s difficult and scary.   I’d love to find a friend to openly dress with, practice makeup, and express my femme side for a change.   I’m a normal straight married family man in my regular life, but this has been a lifetime hobby and gender expression.

Me email is onebriananderson@yahoo.

Hope to hear from you.

Amber

Anonymous

You look adorable!  I’m in the East Bay too and I would love to take you for a date 🙂

Hi my name is Korah I live in San Francisco

Hi Christy.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?