Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rebecca
      Lady

Ladies,

For all of you Canadian girls (and anyone willing to wait for shipping from Canada), there is a Canadian chain, Le Chateau that is going out of business.  Nicely made products that fit as advertised.

Everything must go and there are some great deals.  Dresses are currently 75% off.

So if you are looking for a new spring outfit, you might just find a little something special at a great price.

Enjoy your online shopping Girls!

Luv Becca

Krista
      Duchess

Thanks for the tip Rebecca.  Both my wife and I have made purchases there before.  I will have to go to the mall and visit the store.  Have a great rest of the week, Hugs, Krista.

oh my goodness !  I regret not finding le chateau much earlier.  My first purchase was shortly before they announced going out of business.

I have bought a tonne of skirts, tops, and some dresses (including evening gowns, which is something I have been looking for a long time, and at a great price) from them.  My wardrobe has ballooned significantly due to their going out of business sale.  I agree, the styles are very nice, materials are silky smooth, but craftsmanship could be abit better (on a gown I bought there are some loose threads).

Most of the skirts I have bought from them have liners, which is awesome.  I find most manufacturers make skirts with no liners.

I have purchased so much stuff that I have now had to taper down purchases.  About the only thing I wanted to buy from them are jumpsuits, but the only thing left are jumpsuits with wide leg, which I am not fond of.

Anonymous

Hi.

Its very sad when a business crashes….but not always for everyone!!!

Bonne chance.

Grace x

And another retailer bites the dust. I saw this coming in 1989 when I noticed that Eaton’s reduced the quality of its customer service but I did not anticipate the extent.

Araminta.

Wow, I’m in Ontario Canada and love shopping there!!! I have a lot of clothes and shoes from them. I’m a little upset they are closing down.

Ashley😢

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?