Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have always wanted to go shopping while fully dressed. Today I got that chance, I took a sister from here out for her first time and my first time shopping fully made up. We live in Texas which can be very consecutive, especially in our major city. Well all my fears are gone now, we had a great time walking around the Forever 21 looking through the sales racks. I ended up getting four dresses and a top. There where other women and a few men shopping and no one seemed to care that we where there. The girls at the check out where awesome as well. Then we went to an IHOP for a bite to eat and our waitress was awesome there. I was a little worried about the resurant and the waitress. She had on some cross shaped ear rings and a cross bracelet, but once again we where treated great and nothing was said she treated us like any other women having lunch. Can’t wait for the next time we go shopping. I’m starting to like being a big sister to others and helping them come out, they are also helping me get out more.

Terri
      Duchess

Great post Nicole. I love going out shopping enfemme. Times have really changed since I first went out shopping in the early 80’s. People would stair and sometimes make comments. Also sometimes security in some stores would follow you around thinking you were a shoplifter. Now today most people dont care and the salespeople are friendly and helpful. I think most dont care and are too busy with their own lives. Thank you for posting your story
      Terri

Marianne
      Ambassador

Wonderful Nicole.

I have been going out for the last seven years without any problems. But then Sweden is very progressive in these matters. Might get to be a big sister myself soon as a longtime friend recently came out as transgender.

Marianne, I have been cross dressing for years now and thanks to this site I found the courage to get out more. I never thought I would be a big sister but when I went out with Natalie she told me she takes her ques from me. I was just ever wanting new CD friends but if I inspire others then I will do my best to help them anyway I can.

Sounds like fun!  Before today I’d only shopped for women’s clothing for myself once (besides online that is) and went in “lazy cross-dresser” mode.

Today was the second time I shopped in public for women’s clothes.  Actually I just popped into Kohl’s to pick up something that I’d ordered online but saw a cute pair of shorts and tried on a couple of sizes, 13 and 15, in the dressing room, and was pleased that the 13’s fit.  This time I was wearing girly colors, pink hat, sunglasses and sneakers, but otherwise wearing men’s shorts, so I guess kind of androgynous at the least.  I’ve actually been going out a lot like that lately.

By the way I am also in a large city in Texas, I will PM and tell you where, we have an awesome cross-dressers meetup group here.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began buying my own pantyhose at 13. Then at 17 I wore pantyhose out with guy’s shorts and clothes. Then I bought some short girl’s shorts and began wearing them when shopping. Next came platform wedges, then the long shirt worn over teeny shorts that looked like a short dress.  With my longish hair, I looked kind of fem. I liked the clothes and the look.

It was a couple of years later before I dressed fully fem and went out shopping. I was very nervous. It was scary and on a level I had not ever experienced. I had done it several times and it was OK, but I never got confident and comfortable with it.

Emily
      Lady

Sounds like a great outing! Here’s to many more like it

😁 I’m so happy for you!!!

Such a relief when we realise nothing bad is going to happen. Happy days. Hope it is the first of many shopping trips for you Nicole.

love

B

Hello Nicole; Thank you for sharing this story and congrats on it being your first shopping trip fully dressed. Sending you more kudos for offering to take another sister shopping also. I hope you have more enjoyable shopping trips to look forward to.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Well girls.  Today was the first time I went out to shop for clothes.  I was nervous and excited at the same time.  I purchase a floral skirt and a intimate apparel without an issue. I was just so happy.  It made my whole day.  I then went to a store and contemplating what panties I wanted in the middle of the ladies section and nobody cared.  I got so happy and girlie I wanted to squeal ( I actually did).  I think I might have got to excited because I got moist.  Not sure that’s usual or not.  Maybe that means I’m truly happy and let the girl out.

Thanks for the post ladies

hugs and kisses

Rosiebeth.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?