Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am going out tomorrow night as Audrey for the first time and excited.My wife Nicole and a few of her friends did get me to do it yesterday.I started this 4 months ago dressing at home and have things down already thanks to lots of practice.Have a green dress,black 4 inch heels,dangling earrings and a redhead wig picked out I am going to wear.I am not nervous about it at all.Her friends want to see me dressed as Audrey for the first time out for the first time.

Audrey,

I hope you have a faulous time tonight. There is no better feeling than getting out and about as you!

Hugs!

JessicaLynn

It went great and the reaction from my wife’s friends were great.Said I looked gorgeous and beautiful.I was happy with their reaction and were very jealous at first saying I have better legs than them.My wife’s friend Lindsey did not like something,I was wearing clipped dangling earrings and said I need to get my ears pierced.My wife agreed with her and is going to happen tomorrow.

So happy that you enjoyed yourself! There is such a euphoric feeling when you are able to go out and be accepted! You’re very lucky to have an acceptig and supportive spouse.

Congratulations,

Cookie.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?