Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was sitting there working on the computer. I heard the mailman putting mail in the box. When I got the mail, I realized that there was one item that was not mine. The mailman was only a few houses down so I went outside to catch him before he left. I was wearing a pair of women’s skinny jeans. I caught him and gave him the piece of mail. As I was walking back, I said to myself ” Hey, you just went outside in women’s jeans! The mailman nor any one else that was out noticed. It felt really good. Sure it was just a pair of jeans but small steps, right?

It is small steps and who knows what it may lead to. Brave girl well done you.

Anonymous

Very brave step Kara… congratulations!

Anonymous

Good for you Rebecca. we all start with baby steps. Have been wearing girls jeans forever and adore the feeling

I too love wearing girly jeans especially with loads of bling on the rear pockets. I also adore short micro shorts with the bling also.

Anonymous

I wonder what he was wearing under his uniform, LOL?

Stef Smith
      Duchess

you can wear femme jeans at will no one will know

i get a lot of compliments when i do  from women!

I frequently go out in women’s leggings, sometimes wearing my camel toe panties underneath.  It’s so liberating.  I have a smile on my face and a sparkle in my eyes behind my sunnies!

With blind it might be different, but I haven’t had anyone notice.  They actually fit me better than mens jeans.

I wear ladies jeans most of the time they do fit me a lot better than mens

Anonymous

Would love to come crossdress with you

Stef Smith
        Duchess

I have a collection of womens jeans from gap and levis

i get a better fit who knew

and the satisfaction of wearing femme jeans

wear them all the time

Indie
      Lady

Kara,

I’ve done something similar. The first time I purchased feminine jeans I actually tried them on at the store and requested I wear them out. I’ve always hated men’s jeans, just never fit right, heavy and always falling down. Just recently I wore a pair of woman’s jeans to a store to try on and then purchased some padded high rise shape wear. I was amazed at how the padding made me look, but when I pulled on the jeans over it, it felt like a hole new world, this is what it must feel like for a shapely woman pulling jeans over her curves then settling in perfectly. I just cant get that moment out of my mind, it was a hard tug pulling them over my rear and hip padding, but once over – Wow. Amazing

Jessica
      Lady

This morning I brought my wife to work (it’s still dark out) I was wearing womans jeans and my baby doll nighty. BTW I just got the jeans. Levi’s Boot Cut (my first womans jeans) on clearance at their website 36 dollars. Oh do I know how to shop. Back to the topic though..it felt really nice to be out. Having said that I’ll admit to wearing a big coat over top of the baby doll, it was dark, and I only went out to get coffee when I dropped her off.

Anonymous

True true, I’m very cautious about dressing. But wearing gym leggings under shorts led to opaque tights under shorts…so far no-one has said anything…gonna keep pushing the envelope, see what happens.

Excellent topic. I’ve lately taken to wearing women’s scarves. The super light flowing long fascia is one of them and when I explained to a group of women over for Thanksgiving that I was tired of boring men’s selection in fabrics and colors, they all agreed with me and loved how I accessorized a nice shirt and Levi’s with it. I also have another scarf that’s different shades of light greens with silver sparkly stuff in it. I wore it out to a show tonight and I got many complements from women I know and even as I was talking to a friend at the bar, I made eye contact with a woman who was signaling me that she liked my scarf. All my women friends totally love my adding this element into my attire. I hope to tap into women’t jeans and/or leggings soon.

i sometimes sneek outside dressed up but about two months ago on a sunday i said heck with it. About 10 am on a sunday i dressed to kill wearing a sleek black skin tight dress heels my fake d cup titties a womans hat and sunglasses and was looking good and drove to wal.art parked took a deep breath and headed to the front door i even bounced my tits as i joged across the crosswalk and to my surprize it didnt take but a minute and had some guy on my tail. I wasnt sure what to do so i just went to the cheakout and he was so close behind my i could almost feel him until i asked for a pack of smokes in my man voice and let me tell ya it was so funny he jjumped back maybe three feet and looked so funny and the teller even laughed so for me my first time out really out was a blast but i drive around now dressed but still scared to go back in anywhere.. Love yuall Steff.

Steffany; I loved your reply to this topic. That man was surely chasing tail, but sounds like he got the horn instead. Way to be heads up.

Anonymous

Lots of me buy ladies jeans just to get the tight legs  But still a turn on

Nikki

Anonymous

In public dressed fully feminine is a wonderful feeling  it is truly good for the sole

Kara; Thank you for sharing this story. Of course women wearing jeans is so common now in society, it doesn’t attract a notice from anyone. It appears you’re very comfortable and it has become natural to you, you didn’t even notice yourself. It sounds as if this outing wasn’t planned and you just went with it, good for you.

K Swim
      Lady

My mail normally comes right before I get home from work. Sometimes I would see their van driving off my street as I am coming home. That said, I would never be in that situation as I hadn’t had the time to dress yet.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?