• This topic has 18 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Lea.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all I thought I would tell you all what I am going to be soon .

I have decided to take ballet lessons I have never done ballet before not even as a child , it was a mad idea that popped into my head a few weeks ago .

I did message the dance studio and ask if I would be allowed to do the class in a leotard and skirt and they said it would be fine so I have started to get bits together .

I got pink satin ballet shoes ,pink tights and a pink headband and ordering my leotards and skirts soon one white and one lilac with skirts to match .

I am very excited and also scared at the same time I decided to get a women’s tracksuit as well to ware on the way there and back .

Thanks for reading I will update once I have started my lessons

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Give it a try. You may have fun with it and get some exercise.

sounds like a lot of fun

Ballet, that sounds wonderful.

I wish you the best of luck at class

Christy
      Lady

I gotta know how it goes! That would almost be a fantasy for me.

I will let all you lovely lady’s know but a small floor in my plan I have broken my toe and can’t start for 6 to 8 weeks .

Was playing with my daughter and caughty banister with my foot .

Hi Rebecca!  That is a wonderful idea…..I wish you loads of luck with your project. Do keep us informed.

Veronica

[quote quote=111272]Hi Rebecca! That is a wonderful idea…..I wish you loads of luck with your project. Do keep us informed.

Veronica

[/quote]
      I will let you know once my toe is sorted I might even get some picks if I can

Anonymous

Very daring indeed Rebecca. Can’t say that I have that much courage myself but then again I haven’t been outside of my home dressed so you are light years ahead of me girl! Sorry to hear of your little setback but do let us know how it goes. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

[quote quote=111290]Very daring indeed Rebecca. Can’t say that I have that much courage myself but then again I haven’t been outside of my home dressed so you are light years ahead of me girl! Sorry to hear of your little setback but do let us know how it goes. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

[/quote]
      It was upsetting to learn today I have broken my toe but I will keepy chin up .

It is scarry tho I must say as you don’t know how people will react towards me but I just got to bite the bullet and go for it ,I think the excitement out ways the fear a bit thanks again

Anonymous

Hi Rebecca,

How long until the toe is healed and you can attend the lessons? Just curious thanks. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

They said 6 to 8 weeks till healed and yes just attend the lessons

Xan
      Lady

OK, this made my whole week! You’re my heroine!

Get that toe healed and be a ballerina, honey!

[quote quote=111305]OK, this made my whole week! You’re my heroine!

Get that toe healed and be a ballerina, honey!

[/quote]
      Thank you I will be the best ballerina I can be

Anonymous

Happy toeing! ❤️❤️

P

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

My goodness! In all my years of crossdressing I’ve never considered doing anything like that. I wish you luck, darling.

Well We’ll update number 2 .

All has not gone to plan had a few issues to sort out at home so haven’t started my dance classes yet but it should happen in the new year fingers crossed

Michelle Liefde
        Ambassador

Hi Rebecca, here’s to you dancing in the new year!  I am rooting for you! – hugs, Michelle

Lea
      Lady

Hope your first lesson goes well. I admire your coueage!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?