Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just out of curiosity, and necessity, which toilet do you think is most appropriate to go to, and what decides where to go when you’re trans. I feel like a woman and I’m very uncomfortable when I still have to change in a male dressing room at work. Luckily soon there will soon be a gender free dressing room. But where should I go in a shopping mall, restaurant, sports arenas and other official places? Men’s (I feel very uncomfortable) or the ladies room (I feel they will probably throw me out)

Is it:
      What’s between my ears (I feel like a woman, it’s not only Shania Twain that thinks like that).

What’s between my legs.

Is it my breasts?

How I dress (I almost always dress in skirt or dress. Always wear a bra.)

How is it when I officially change gender. Then I will legally be a woman, but I will still have that thing between my legs.

What do you think?

Lots of Hugs
      Lily-Rose

Anonymous

In a few jurisdictions, it is illegal to use the “other” restroom; if you happen to be in one of them, my advice would be to look for a single-use restroom. Otherwise, it would be asking for trouble to enter the men’s room dressed as a woman. As for myself, most of my outings are as Bettylou; I think like a girl, I pee like a girl, and if I ever have to “go”, it will be in the ladies’ room.
      Hugs,
      Bettylou

As far as I know there aren’t any legal issues which restroom to use here in Sweden. When I’m out (I live full time as a woman and love to go in skirts) I always look for a single use restroom. When I can’t find any, I rather not p (get painful after a while).

Hugs Lily

Anonymous

IDK there been some restrooms used and it like coed in there only time would use them if had to go bad if not find another place.

Stephanie
      Lady

I am going to throw my 3 cents in on this one.  I have been full time dressing for quite some time now.  I have always continued to use the men’s room, for a variety of reasons, but my favorite is purely entertainment value. Imagine as a guy you walk into the men’s room and see someone in a dress bent over the sink applying makeup…what do you do?  Most men turn around and head out look at the sign walk back in and look at you out of the corner of their eye. Sometimes someone will say the women’s is over there,,,I know I say and continue in…several other reasons are because I am weighing both sides of the legal arguments as much as possible but still see flaws and valid points on both sides. But for me…I will continue to use the men’s restroom regardless of what others may want me to. After all I don’t identify either way anymore (does that make me unisex

Maybe I should try that. It seems kinda fun 😊😎

Stephanie
          Lady

Just make sure to look the men directly in the eyes and smile, this really makes the men squirm…😇…so empowering

I realize thi post is in GG forum, so I apologize for replying.
      In Canada, now, the law states, loosely, you are to use the restroom with which you identify, so if enfemme, you use the ladies
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Lilly This issue is still important to talk about because so many of us who shop or just out in fem have to deal with the basics of being . If you are full fem mode then just use ladies room go in and do your business was your hands and leave. I should not have to say this but just a simple reminder please sit while doing your business. When I am out in just jeans and tee top  no make up ect. I use men’s room but still use a stall and sit.

Luv Stephanie

When I am out I use the restroom that matches how I am presenting at the time.  I have used booth men’s and Women’s loo with out incident.  When presenting femme i try my best to look and act femme.

use the loo that you feel the most comfortable with.

Paula

When I am out and about, I check if they have the ‘Family’ restroom (loo) first, and use that if it is unoccupied.  My second choice is the ladies room, as that is how I present 99% of the time.  I will only use the men’s room if I am drab, or if I just cannot ‘hold it’ until I can get to another restroom.  I hate using a men’s room in the first place as most are just not clean enough for my taste.

An interesting note though, at one of the Home Depot (hardware and lumber for our foreign sisters) stores in Amarillo, I swear it has the absolute cleanest men’s room in the entire town.  I was very surprised the first time I went in, and I even told them so on the exit survey I did for them.  It is even cleaner than the ladies room at my favorite gay bar,

PaulaF

Stephanie has asked me to share my experience. So here goes.

I hope your will not be offended but my reply to your recent post about which restroom to use might be taken wrong if I reply publicly.<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px;” />I work in a Federal government office with strong inclusivness policies so I dress however I feel each day. I am usually a girl several days a week. I generally use whichever restroom fits the day’s choice, but have been known to pick the shortest line in an emergency. Everyone in the building knows and never had any problems. but you talked about the entertainment value so you might be amused my what happened recently. I was standing at a urinal with my skirt up around my hips and my panties down to my knees taking care of business when a new employee walked in. He gasped, apologized, and retreated to check the sign on the door. He returned sheepishly grinning, apologized this time for his hasty actions. We both had a laugh, I hugged him and introduced myself.

This topic has been talked about before…. here is more information on the topic at hand.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/do-you-use-the-ladies-toilets-yes-or-no/
      Here was my answer….
      “This is a very simple yes.
      Would a guy use the girls bathroom, or a girl use a guys bathroom in a “normal” setting? No.
      So you, presenting as a female (real or not) should 100% use the bathroom labeled for said gender.
      With this being said, use your manners and be and act lady like.
      Here are some helpful hints:
      1. Sit to pee, would a girl face the bowl and aim for it? No, so sit your butt down!
      2. Act like you’re suppose to be there, because you are!
      3. Don’t peep or gawk…Creeper!
      4. If you are NOT alone, comment on their outfit, shoes, purse….Small talk.
      5. I always bring a tampon in my purse…it’s not for you silly! But the poor girl in need of a life saver! Be that wing-girl, she will NEVER forget you!
      6. Always, do a once over in the mirror. Wig, lipstick, overall look check. Check yourself out, it’s okay! Just a no judgement reset before you go back into the wild!
      Hope this helps you!
      -Samantha Roarke-”

Anonymous

I have used the woman’s room many times. I find it exciting but I keep my excitement to a not noticeable level. I walk in and act like I have been using it my entire life. Just act naturally and nobody will question it.

I have no issue with dressing properly, I always do, mostly in a skirt or sometimes a dress. But actually I’m scared of using the ladies room. I always dress like a woman, always wear makeup but I’m always me. I make no effort in trying to pose as a woman. Mostly I don’t bother to hide my beard shadow, luckily the beard will be history soon (laser).

I now have two things to try, men’s or the ladies room. Both scares me, but if I can, I’ll use the ladies room. I really don’t know how open minded Swedish women are. Most people that stare at me or making inaudible comments are in fact women, not that I care.

Hugs Lily

Ok. I’ll try the ladies room. And I actually got an invitation to use the ladies dressing room at work. They know how uncomfortable I feel about using the men’s room. But I haven’t been out as a woman for that long so I haven’t got the self confidence, I’m rather confident in most situations,  but not all. But I’m afraid for what might be the the situation if they (the ladies) feel offended. Maybe this is like my coming out. The biggest obstacle was me.

Hugs

Lily

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?