Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Today I went to work fully dressed in women’s clothes. Pink panties, black tights, oxford shoes with a 2 inch wedge heel, dress pants, a white blouse and a merino wool crew neck sweater. I was still a little afraid that people would notice that I was wearing women’s clothes. Mainly because of the reverse zipper on my pants and the reverse button on my blouse. But everything went well, even the ladies in my department didn’t seem to notice (or keep it to themselves). I was thrilled when I came back. It’s so relaxing to be able to work while being yourself.

Have you had a similar experience? I’m curious to hear from you.

Hugs, Denise  See related image detail

I’ve only went into work physically once dressed.

This was before I introduced my wife to Wendy.

I usually get up early in the morning, so that day I packed up Wendy’s clothes and put them in the vehicle.

My wife used to go downtown for beauty services, and it took around 1 – 1.5 hours. When I used to work downtown, it was only about 5-7 min away from the beauty place.  So after I dropped her off, I headed off to work.  It was Sat. morning so I knew no one would be there, and our office would be a ghost town.

Once there, I quickly headed to the bathroom (the bathroom is not in our office area, it is a shared bathroom as there were other tennants on the floor) and changed.  At that time I didn’t have a wig.  So I put on my bra, panties, tights, shapewear, black skirt, and long sleeved button blouse.

So went back into our office and started working.  Low and behold, all of a sudden I hear the front door open.  My office was in the back so I knew had only mere seconds before someone would make it to the end of the hallway, so I quickly jumped out of my chair, and quickly peered around the corner to see who it was.  The CEO of the company was walking down the hallway to his office !

Man, I ran back into my own office, put my drab clothes over my skirt and blouse (lucky it was winter so I quickly put my jeans and fleece sweater on).  I then quickly got seated and tried to compose myself when the ceo pokes his head in and asks how i’m doing.  Because I got dressed so quickly, I know he saw my white blouse collar poke thru my sweater, plus my bra bumps.  He didn’t say anything about it, we chatted for a few min and he went back to his office to work.

I then quickly went to the bathroom and changed back into my drab clothes.

Anonymous

Hello Wendy,

What a nightmare !!!, I’m glad you were able to get away with it, despite the fact that there were still some obvious female signs. But it’s more an obsession for us to be not discovered than for others. Maybe he didn’t notice. I hope never to live such a confrontation

Denise

I often go to work dressed in women’s clothing, but with an androgynous enough look.  Panties, women’s jeans, a women’s tee shirt, women’s flat shoes, women’s low rise socks.  When I use the gym at work (even though all visible skin has been waxed) I am in women’s shorts and an androgynous tee.  My sneakers, while men’s, are generic enough at a pure black canvas Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars.  And if the weather isn’t too cold or too warm, I may have a women’s cardigan or women’s jean jacket.

If someone looked closely, they might see that the clothing are women’s.  Sometimes the top will have a deeper V neck than you might find on menswear.  Or the material is not typical for men’s.  Or there is a small slit at the waistline, perhaps with the back being slightly longer than the front.  I have one black top that if you looked very closely, you would see darts where my breast would be.  Some of my tops are designed for a women’s shorter torso and may be a bit short on the waist.  The jeans have smaller front pockets that I can fit my phones in (one work, one personal) but I can’t fit my wallet in.  The jacket/cardigan has the buttons on the women’s side.

Then there were a couple of times I went in much more obvious women’s clothing.  Once, my daughter had her senior trip.  I had to bring her to the school early (like 4 AM).  After getting home, I came to work wearing a skirt and slipped into my office (I took the back route rather than through the lobby where I knew there would be more cameras) for about 90 minutes while watching some mandatory videos before changing when I knew people would start coming in.

One Saturday evening I was home dressed (but no makeup or wig) when a problem came in with the production systems.  When I couldn’t find the problem with the support people over the phone, and not having the work computer at home, I tucked my stuff into my men’s clothes and went in.  While things were booting, I changed out of my clothes into the women’s clothing beneath.  I quickly got the problem fixed.  When I left, I left wearing the skirt and top I had on.  I know that there are security cameras, and even though the parking lot was empty, there are other parking areas in the complex so the possibility of being seen was not zero, but everything went fine.

Twice during the pandemic, I came in on a Saturday fully dressed, wig, (daytime) makeup, to pick up things I needed from my office.  Again I wasn’t spotted.

Twice (and once this week!) I was about to change into my (women’s) gym shorts until I took it out and realized I had grabbed a skort instead!  They come from the same company, one is an identical color to my shorts, and are made of similar materials.  When folded, it’s hard to see the difference, but when worn it is obvious. Needless to say, I stayed in my jeans for my exercise that day.

I also got used to dressing for work during the pandemic, but with a new job recently headed back to the office. I haven’t gone as boldly as you Denise, but I’ve been wearing a slightly padded underwire bra (my most comfortable one) every day. I’m not sure if anyone has noticed (nobody has said anything), but I realized I don’t really care if they do.

I’d love to start adding women’s pants and blouses, but haven’t found any yet. I have noticed most women at my job wear tight black pants. I’m not sure I’m ready yet for pants that are tight from top to ankle at work.

But I do need some new pants and this thread got me browsing to see what’s around that may work.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

I also had a hard time finding dress pants that fit me well. The inseam is often too short. I had to turn to online stores, they have long version of pants (I normally wear 10 long and sometimes 8 long when they are very stretchy). Over time I have been able to build up a nice wardrobe, I now have over twenty pairs and some even have a side zipper (I haven’t had a chance to find one yet pair with back zipper, but I still hope).

Hugs, Denise

I wish, but it’ll never happen apart from when I work at home.

I go to work en femme about once or twice a week. So much fun.

Way to go girl!! Coming out at work isn’t easy. I just started doing the same a few months ago. It started with just wearing heels at my desk. I would interact with some colleagues…but always hiding my shoes under my desk so no one noticed. Then I went braver and decided to start walking around the office (lunch room, washroom, photocopier machine) in my heels. I did get a few stares, but no one said anything and a few people actually had conversations with me as if nothing was different. Last week, I went a bit further and started wearing skirts with my heels. People definately noticed! I would go from blank stares and no interaction (which I take as someone being surprised and uncomfortable…not necessarily objecting to my wardrobe) to sometimes having interaction with people. Again…no one mentioned anything. Cue today…I decided to go all out today. Fully dressed, prosthetics, wig make-up…the whole deal! I knew there weren’t many people in the building and that I would probably spend my day at my desk…but at least enjoying being fully out in public for the first time (well…I did go out in public before…but in the middle of the night in a parking lot where there was no one…so not really with anyone around). Low and behold…the one colleague that was in the building…our admin assistant who knows me very well drops by my office!! Before she had any chance to say something…I explained…”listen…you are seeing me ”fully dress” for the first time! I thought I would try to go further today but wasn’t expecting anyone to be around”. Well…as it turns out, she stayed in my office and we chatted for a good 30 mins about my transition! She was open and accepting. She asked all kinds of questions about my transition…if I was considering doing this permanently…about my family not knowing about it! We even started having a conversation about make-up and wardrobe and she gave me some really good hints of where to buy really good concealer! It was FANTASTIC!!! I never felt so free. We are often tied up in our own fears…but once you discover that you’re the one holding those binds and can release them…you feel free and…happy! This experience today has even given me more confidence of finally having that discussion with my spouse. Life is too short to hold yourself back from happiness! Hope you will continue to experience great things like your outing at work. Congrats! You are brave, proud and strong! Wishing you all the best!

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie,

Wow what a testimony! You have gone far beyond anything I have ever dreamed of. You are very brave Stephanie. For me, the stilettos and the skirt remain an unattainable dream for the moment. I was thinking of raising the bar a bit by adding a little perfume or a little makeup. Or maybe wearing more feminine color of clothing. But I’m still afraid of the judgment of others. But your testimony really makes me think, it’s true that life is short.

Hugs, DeniseSee the source image

We are often tied up in our own fears…but once you discover that you’re the one holding those binds and can release them…you feel free and…happy!

So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
        And we never even know we have the key – The Eagles, Already Gone

Says it all.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Like some here I started out years ago slowly changing my men’s wear for women’s in similar cuts and colours. I then grew bolder and started wearing women’s skin tight stretch jeans and flower print tops or blouses with all the appropriate underwear and padding to fill them out as supposed. From there I added pearl studs and light makeup, and finally dangly earrings.

I have travelled alot for work, with or without colleagues. When alone l usually drowe my company car presenting fully female, ocassionally staying for some shopping along the way and checking in and out of hotels the same. When having company l still brought the woman with me and shared an after work dinner with my colleagues ever so often.

Meanwhile, I commuted to the office fully femme, only tuning it down to not being obvious to everyone at arrival. One day I was a bit late and said to myself ‘they all know l am trans and are ok with that. So what would it change, NOT to change?’ Said and done l walked right into the office wearing an ankle length flower print chiffon skirt and a white top with a deep rounded neckline where my own breasts were nxicely arraanged into a most prominent cleavage! One or two made a double take but no-one treated me any differently.

That was about a year ago. This week l have worn three different dresses in a row and no-one even bats an eye about it. Well, the new guy that started Monday actually was a little bit cofused meeting Marianne Wednesday morning, but by lunchtime it was already water under the bridges.

Ellen Marianne Tornander

FYI, Sweden has very good protection for LGBTQ folks by law. After the new CEO of our small company became aware that i was trangender he informed me in a private meeting that l was welcome to the office presenting any way I felt comfortable with and asked me to report any harassment or such to him. I came out to everybody at work in 2018 and so far nothing of the kind has ever happened at work or elsewhere.

Anonymous

Hello Marianne,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I like how you describe the transition of clothing from masculine to feminine, that part is very similar to mine. However, I’m at the very beginning of the path, I don’t know if I’m going to go all the way and continue to develop my female side at work. I am always very afraid of the judgments of others. I’m thinking of wearing a more colorful blouse, maybe satin. Wear a higher wedge heel, even a block heel. These seem small if I compare you to Marianne, but these small steps are a big victory for me.

Hugs Denise

Hi ladies 🙂 As many of you know, I have transitioned and live my life as Lauren 24/7. I go to work everyday in head to toe women’s clothing, and, as Stephanie said, it is so freeing and wonderful. I live in Canada, Victoria, British Columbia, and what Marianne said about Sweden applies to Canada. I am allowed and free to come dressed as I wish and protected by law from any harassment.

Love ya,

Lauren M

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?