Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I played golf today in drab, but took some Tara stuff with me because I knew I had some time to kill after the round and I was thinking about going to a local driving range and hitting some balls en femme.  So I brought a femme top, 2 skorts and my forms.  I had planned to go down to the last couple of stalls at the range and maybe take some pics with both skirts.

When I got to the range, there was already a guy down where I wanted to be and he was hitting a HUGE bucket of balls, but he was most of the way through them.  Then there were some other people just milling around and drinking a beer and talking, so I decided to go down to the putting green for a bit, still in drab.

I saw the folks that had been talking leave, so I figured I’d head down and see what that guy was up to.  Still had several balls left, so I bought mine and headed down past him. I hit several balls kind of keeping an eye on where he was. I could tell he was down to about 10 and then he STOPPED. Sat down at the picnic table by his stall and lit up a cigarette! JEEZ!  I was beginning to think he’d never leave and FINALLY he finished and headed to the parking lot.  I had milked my bucket down to about 7 balls left, so I sat down my club and went back to my car to change into my skirt.  I had intended to put on my pocket bra and forms but , I decided, the quicker the better.

SO, I guess this is a very long winded way of saying, I hit some golf balls today wearing a skirt!!  It was SO much fun even though I only hit 7 balls.  The closest person was probably 10 stalls away and, as far as I could tell, he didn’t pay me any attention. I put my camera on the ground and took some video and posted a screen cap.  It’s a really cute, fun skirt! (I think!)  Next time, I’m just going to go there completely en femme (with my forms on and everything) and then I won’t have to change in my car because that made me uncomfortable even though I was parked far enough away and no one could see me.

*kisses* tara 🙂

Tennis and golf, Tara is definitely a spory gal. I jest. Its fab to see you being comfortable and becoming braver Tara.

Love Trish

Elaine
      Duchess

I once packed a skort in my bag before golfing at a course that had four holes isolated from the rest of the course. I quickly changed into the skort and played the four holes sort of en femme. No one saw me except a grounds keeper. He smiled and waived. I waved back.  What a rush!!!

This is wonderful! Philma and I have been discussed playing golf en femme. Just being on the range in a skirt would be quite a thrill too. I’m gonna hunt down your picture now.

Hugs

Billie Jean
      Duchess

Glad you were able to hit some balls in a skort Tara. Playing golf en femme is in my bucket list. I love the outfits ladies get to wear on the course. I find my self complementing them when I’m out there. They always say thank you. I have a trans lady friend in town that I play golf with. She know about Billie. We live in a very small town. So we are planning on taking a trip out of town this fall so that Billie can come out and play.
      Hugs…Billie

Anonymous

Love golf myself live right near a course specially love it when dressing in my little golf outfit skirt and all  and of course a golf hat.  Think the guys hate it when a girl beat them

Yes nothing gets more stares on the course or driving range than a woman in a nice golf outfit with a skirt not shorts. I wear a girlie visor and light makeup with eyeliner and feel quite normal even though I avoid crowds and playing with strangers. Practice that girlie swing too that most amatuer woman have and I have found natural now.

Julie C
      Lady

That sounds amazing! You just lived one of bucket list items!

Sounds like you had fun! I live in an area that used to be a very exclusive golf community. Recently, both golf courses have closed, but I still walk them for exercise. There are two Robert Trent Jones, Sr., designed 18 hole courses and a full driving range, completely abandoned. You could drive golf balls in your skirt all day long if you wanted.

Hugs,

Elise

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?