Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

So after getting some really not good news about my living situation, I have come to the heart breaking decision to let Jessica go. We found out yesterday that thanks in part to my uncle not doing anything in regards to the estate, if my mom and I want it signed over it will cost a lot of money and by a lot I mean a lot. Inheritance tax with a penalty, 20% of the estate’s value to my aunts and uncles, deed drafting costs, legal fees, filing fees, etc.

Finding work has become more difficult than I thought it would’ve been, and my family didn’t make things better. All in all, with those costs, and others starting, we sadly have no other choice but to prepare to live out of my mom’s car.

I can’t begin to say how much this is already breaking me mentally, things were going so well for me. I had more time to be Jessica, prospects of a somewhat remote future, but that’s done.

I’ve purged my stuff before, but this time it hurts much more than before. Now it’s like I’m losing myself, I can’t bring myself to drag my female self through this like I am my mom. I feel like this is all my fault, and nothing I do makes things better.

I’ve made so many great friends as Jessica, but I don’t know any other options. I have nowhere else to go, and with everything I can’t see me crossdressing as Jessica helping.

It sucks, but I have to say goodbye.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Words fail me  to express my feelings for your circumstance Jessica. I only hope that you will find some good fortune to rebuild your life. I sincerely wish you well.

Hi Jessica and let’s not say good bye right now but perhaps temper it with “til we meet again” and consider enduring an unexpected detour.  Yup, Stuff Happens, and this is no time to be told to buck up. I will tell you from personal experience that I’ve been in your shoes too.  I once lost everything and was a homeless person living on the streets.  I was the strange person wearing old combat boots and an army jacket in the park at noon eating a can of Walgreens Sardines and with luck washing it down with a can of warm beer and then tooling over to the nearest public restroom on my bike to wash up.  I remember at first thinking how unfair life was and that I didn’t deserve this situation but in time it all changed for the better and I became stronger as a result of the experience.  In most of my life people consider me somewhat of a success and I usually do not share my homeless experience but I look at it now as both the worst of times and also the best of times.  During the homeless time I experienced incredible gifts of kindness from people that I didn’t know and met only once.  Later when things were better I tried to find them and thank them and pay them back but I got the word that they didn’t want to be found and if I was ok, then I should just pay it forward.  I have since always tried to do that.  I am sure that these same people still exit in your part of the world and they seem to bring out the best when we are at our worst.  So please consider that there is hope in time and while today is a mess the sun will rise again tomorrow and we can try a little rest and reset.  Please consider checking in from time to time and knowing that we are concerned and thinking of you.  Don’t be too quick to abandon your dreams, just save them for the better time to come.          Marg

Thanks Marg,
        I just can’t see a better time coming. Things kept going down hill fast after I lost my job and it just got worse. I don’t want to say goodbye, but I don’t want to give myself false hope either. I’ve had that the last few months.

I remember the same feelings years ago.  They can be overpowering.  Don’t forget that there are churches and thrifts that provide meals and assistance.  If you attend those functions you will meet others with similar situations.  At those times and places you may learn about jobs, housing  and other forms of assistance.  Also take advantage of free internet at libraries and large stores like Walmart.  Veterans groups, St. Vincent De Paul and Salvation Army are another source of help to be considered.  Try to stay dry and healthy.  Get your free shots at a county health center.

We are all thinking of you and your family.    Marg

Anonymous

Jessica
      What can be said that’s not already been said or thought. Find something positive to remind you of your good memories, those cannot be taken from you. Continued prayers,
      Hugs Ginger

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Breaks my heart to hear of ANYONE being forced to become homeless. I just cannot understand how some relatives like yours can do something like this. We all hope and pray you can find a way out of your situation.

. Cassie

Cece X
      Lady

I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune, Jessica. I hope you quickly will find the supports you need to rebuild your life. We hope to hear good news from you in the future.

CeCe

Hi Jessica,

Until we meet again.  You’ll find the silver lining soon and Jessica will return.

Alice

Anonymous

Truly heartbreaking Jessica, my heart goes out to you. The only thing I can think to say is that Jessica is not something you can put down, she’s you. So dress how you have to but know that you are you regardless of how you’re presenting. Hugs…

— Abbie 🥰

Slight update:
      Well, my forms and clothes will have a new home soon. Someone I chat with on Twitter is planning on taking them. We are working out the arrangements now. I’m fighting back the tears right now as I was hoping that something would happen and I could keep them. Sadly that’s not the case. With the issues and the fact I need to pay this inheritance tax for the family, I have to let go of the things that make me happy.

I’m sure someday, things will get better, but they won’t ever be the same. Not for me anyway. I’m going to miss being Jessica, I know now that I will never have the chance to be her again. It’s heartbreaking for me, but I know it has to be this way. She isn’t the only sacrifice I’m having to make.

I’m going to miss you Jessica, more than I can say.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?