Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I am new to this website and am excited about its possibilities for exploring CD direction. I am a 68 yo widowed man, who experimented in cross dressing in order to remain in contact with my wife by wearing her lingerie and nightgowns. She had died suddenly. While that view has been a constant even though I had to part with some of her clothing, when I tried to start dating there was little success. To enjoy and savor the feel of a woman, I began purchasing lingerie and stockings to wear. I guess if I tried I could make myself passable but at this time I prefer to enjoy dressing in private. Maybe being here could change this view somewhat, I am willing to be open-minded to other possibilities.

Hi Denise,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sorry for your loss. The girls here are very good at listening and explaining how and why we cross dress. Enjoy your time here. Hugs

Anonymous

Sorry about the loss  and now I have to say get back into life and do what it take to make u happy  and live life no matter how u dress

Welcome Denise!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?