Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well shall I start,  I have been dressing up on and off for as long as I can remember,  I am a straight as I think but not sure if I am transexual, my wife disco by accident that I cross dress as she found some bits of mine hidden in the loft, I totally love her but can’t be my true self with her, I enjoy being a guy and masculine but also love being feminine, and wearing womens clothes and  have even dabbled in HRT but not to an extent it made any changes, I probably need to speak to a councilor or someone, really not sure what to do,  I have a daughter from a previous marriage she is now 16, so I am very worried about telling others but would love to be my true self,  any way thats me right now, thanks.  X  x

Hi Siobhan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

On the same road after a recent disco… dramatic changes in progress!!! Know the feeling – exhilarating but terrifying!!

Hugs Roxie.

Anonymous

Good evening and welcome to CDH. I think you will find this a most accecpting venue with lots of support! Glad you’re here!

Lisa

Hi Siobhan, welcome to the CDH family. Im new the art, 6 weeks in but everyone important in my life knows and has accepted me on different levels. I’d definitely say take it slowly with your wife. It’ll take time for her to get used to the chance. I know it’s stretched all my relationships. That’s something I’m still trying to deal with.

Feel free to relax here honey. Post your feelings and questions. I guarantee you’ll receive good advice. I definitely have. Can’t wait to get you more honey.

Love Trish

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Siobhan

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

HI,MOST OF US HAVE TRAVELED THIS LONELY ROAD.OVER THE YEARS I HAVE REVEALED MY CONDITION TO SEVERAL WOMEN EXPLAINING WHAT i FELT AND HOW IT CAME TO BE.TO MY SURPRISE I FOUND ACCEPTANCE.
      I ALSO SOUGHT MEDICAL ADVICE AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS NO CURE AND TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE
      WITH IT.
      WITH MY PRESENT WIFE AND MY PREVIOUS WIFE I LIVE AS A WOMEN DAILY AND IT IS GREAT.
      IF I HAVE ANY ADVICE IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND EXPLAIN THE CONDITION TO A PARTNER THAN TO BE CAUGHT IN THE ACT.
      lYNN

Im afraid I must step in here, Lynn.
        there is no cure, because this is no disease, it’s not a “condition”, it is a feeling. a side of us, a humanizing, compassionate piece, and a part of who we are!!
        Stating it the way you did, just got my back up, I apologize for being rude(I’m Canadian, it’s what we do) but there is no way this is something we should be thinking of as a sickness, or a perversion.
        It is simply us, bringing our whole souls, together
        Regi.

Anonymous

It certainly isnt a disease,its genetics i think as you are born this way and its not some disease you pick up. From the farthest time back i can remember being unhappy that i was male and not female. Anyway each to there own but i think o was genetically predisposed to feel like a woman thats my take on the way we live. Kisses and hugs 🤗

Anonymous

Ive found that taking hrt pills makes me the woman ive dreamt about being as males bits are shrinking features are softning and body hair is less a lot less x

Anonymous

Hello Siobhan welcome to CDH.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Hi and welcome Siobhan
      What an interesting name
      You ave found the warmest, most supportive home on the web.
      We are all at some stage of our journey, and you will find the girls here simply amazing.
      So relax, look around, read the forums and posts, and get to know us, as we discover you
      Welcome to the family, sis
      Hugs, Regi.

Hi Siobhan Nice to meet you and hope things work out with your wife as you have support here from all your sisters and family members.. when you get settled in and relaxing please do us a favor and go back to your profile page and fill in more please girlfriend this is how we get to know you  .So much to see and do here so explore and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. As for making friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with  ..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Siobhan, I truly believe this site will be of great value to you as you embark on this amazing journey. While there is something to be said for the importance of seeking a professionals help, many of the stories, resources and experiences available here should help you to clarify and begin to understand yourself.

Welcome to CDH

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Siobhán,

And there was me thinking with a name like that you’d be in Ireland too!  Not far away though…  (although it might as well be a million miles at the moment!)

Anyway, welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Welcome Siobhan!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?