• This topic has 17 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It’s 6:00 am and I’m sitting here in almost full Raquel mode, minus makeup (except lipstick 💄), and nails. I dropped my wife at the airport around 4:30.

Besides a work Zoom at 7:30 this morning, where I will revert to drab above the waist (cameras are preferred) I shall crossdress, unforeseen circumstances not withstanding, until she returns Sunday.

Wish me well Β 😊

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

ps. I’m wearing her perfume and some of her jewelry, too. 😌

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You lucky girl. Have fun.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thanks, Liara. Three full days of Raquel time will make me a very happy girl.

Anonymous

Yes, have fun!

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Thanks, Connie. I fully intend to. Tomorrow night, I’m going out totally en femme.

Today, I’m working from home, wearing lacy panties, a waist cincher, a bra with homemade boobies, black yoga pants, grey cowl-neck pullover, platform sandals, bracelets, earrings, a pearl necklace, press-on nails, and lipstick.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Have an amazing time, Raquel!

Keep us posted?

xo Barb

Anonymous

Thanks, Barb. See my reply to Connie.

I’ll provide further updates as the weekend continues. I’ve taken a vacation day tomorrow (Friday).

Brielle
      Lady

Enjoy your gurl-time, Raquel!!

Anonymous

Thanks, Brielle. More than three days of nearly uninterrupted Raquel time is unprecedented and will be very blissful.

Much love,

Raquel

Enjoy Raquel time!

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks, Alice. Raquel time is the best time.

I’m just sitting here enjoying a pleasant fall evening, on my semi-private screen porch, in black opaque thigh-high stockings, suede ankle boots, Daisy Duke Levi shorts, a white camisole over my bra, nails, fuscia lipstick, bracelets, earrings, and a wig (well technically, it’s a ball cap with a faux ponytail protruding through the hole in the back).

Much love,

Raquel

I hope your time was all it could be!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thanks, Bridgette.

It was a great weekend, overall.

Anonymous

Let me share with you the rest of my weekend. Long post – I apologize in advance.

I took Friday off from work so I could just concentrate on being Raquel. No last minute, unplanned Zoom meetings. No calls from clients needing site visits. Someone else would have to handle those things.

Originally, I had planned a night out en femme for Friday. I busied myself throughout the day, changing outfits a few times and strutting around the house while I handled my chores. I did go out late afternoon in my skinny jeans, t-shirt blouse, ankle boots, and earrings to a men’s hair salon, Sportclips, for a haircut. The stylist liked my boots and asked where I got them. As Friday evening rolled around, I made the decision to stay in.

Saturday, the house was clean, and I lounged around in lingerie most of the day, watching college football. Late afternoon, I started planning for the night.

I showered and shaved all that I dared to, without arousing too much scrutiny from my wife upon her return. I dried off and applied lotion. I then slipped on a pair of nude thigh highs and pulled on a pair of satin and lacy panties, tucking IT away.

I wrapped my torso with a Maiden Form waist cincher, giving me that little more shapely figure and put on a recently purchased new bra with my homemade boobies. I set out on my makeup, next (I had wanted to schedule a makeover at my local Ulta, but chickened out. Maybe next time 😞)

I tried to use tips from YouTube videos I’d watched in the past with foundation, highlights and shading, a little blush, eyeshadow, and powder, finishing with lipstick. It wasn’t perfect, but I was pleased in the end.

I put on my skinny jeans and a burgundy, long-sleeved pullover t-shirt blouse with a collar that almost exposed the front of my bra and clung to me everywhere else. I clipped on a pair of shiny banded earrings, hooked on a string of faux pearls, and adorned my wrists with bangles. Last but not least, I put on my ponytail wig/ball cap.

It was already dark, so I confidently strolled out my driveway and climbed into my Jeep and drove out the neighborhood passing several neighbors out for a walk, under cover of darkness. 20 minutes later, I arrived at my destination, a downtown gay bar, called β€œOur Place”, passing a group of men on a patio outside as I entered the parking lot.

I walked in the front entrance and looked around. With the exception of the bartender and one individual who may have been an older trans lady or maybe a CDer (I have trouble spotting our own kind), there were only gay men inside.

I ordered a drink and sat by myself at a table near the middle of the place. I basically went almost unnoticed. I have difficulty approaching strangers, even in drab, without β€œliquid courage”. But after a while, wandered out to the patio for a smoke.

I sat by myself, again, away from the crowd. But before long, one of the men I had passed on the way in, hollered out, β€œYou don’t have to sit by yourself, honey, come join us.” There we’re about 7 or 8 gay men in the raucous crowd. Introductions were made and I announced myself as Raquel. One of them closest to me told me I was gorgeous 🥰.

After a polite length of time, listening to their raunchy conversation and jokes and jabs at each other (none at my expense), which I don’t dare repeat in this company, I returned indoors where I sat at the bar. The lesbian bartender, Vicki, and I spoke between her time serving customers about my hometown and the gay and lesbian bars there she was familiar with.

After a little longer, a GG and, as I found out, her lesbian friend entered and sat to my right at the bar. The GG complimented me on my nails and when I revealed they were press-ons, said β€œNo way!” and took my hand in hers and examined them closely. She still couldn’t believe it. She showed me hers, which were gel-coat strip appliquΓ©s.

As the night got older, around 11:00 pm, the bar began fill with more gay men, many coming from early Halloween costume parties. Nothing wrong with that, just not my cup of tea, so I decided to head home.

I asked Vicki if I could give her a hug for her warm welcome to Our Place. She leaned over the bar and gave me a heartfelt embrace and told me I was welcome back any time.

If you made it to this point of my story, thanks for listening. And don’t hesitate to get out there and share your stories.

Much love,
      Raquel ❤️💋

Barb Wire
        Lady

Hugs from Ontario, Raquel!

What a nice read! And congratulations! I am now stoked for this week’s outing, but no where near as brave as yours!

🤗 Barb

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
          Anonymous

Thanks, Barb! And believe me when I say, that if I can do it, anyone can. I’m a big ol’ scaredy-cat.

Anonymous

Thanks, Bobbiesue.

It may be months, or even longer before I get this much time to be Raquel, again. I feel I made the most of it.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?