• Author
    Replies
      Averyl
      Lady
      Registered On: May 21, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 154

Gina, welcome
      This is wonderful here. You will feel the support. Go with the flow and enjoy.
      Averyl

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Teralynn Loving
      Lady
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 1101

Hi Gina, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. As a general rule, the majority of crossdressers who try to stop normally come back time and time again. How can a person deny the fact that they enjoy their attraction to feminine attire and may even have a need to reflect a feminine persona that is part of themselves to the world? You are not alone in this world! There are many crossdressers all around our world. There are many fine crossdressing people who are members of this site who will not only accept and support you but will help you develop a mindset which will help you to become more comfortable with all of who you are. When that happens, you will start living the happy and productive life you were meant to have! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Averyl
        Lady
        Registered On: May 21, 2020
        Topics: 7
        Replies: 154

Terralyn

So many true words

thank you

Averyl

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Robyn Drake
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 19, 2019
      Topics: 49
      Replies: 197

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2687

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 4807

Gina no need to hid and be alone no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon. Welcome

Stephanie 🌹

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1369

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Holly Tygressa
      Baroness
      Registered On: January 16, 2021
      Replies: 105

Hi Gina

I learned to stop fighting it a while ago after many years. The feelings will never go away, so you either decide to be miserable or embrace it and enjoy a great life. Enjoy CDH

Holly

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Newman
      Lady
      Registered On: June 22, 2017
      Replies: 2881

Welcome Gina!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      IsabelB
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 18, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 259

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH – far from alone, you’ll find lots of like minded people here 🙂

Isabel x

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 42
      Replies: 976

Hi Gina and welcome!  Oh, you are not even close to being alone, I’m happy you found us!  No need to keep trying to stop, why deny yourself?  Too many of us have gone down that path, it’s best to just skip to the end and enjoy yourself.  Here at CDH I think you will find a ton of information and the support and experience of some of the best ladies anywhere.  The more we can learn and understand ourselves the more we can really appreciate and be happy with who we are.  You’ve come to the best place around for that.  Welcome again Gina, looking forward to chatting with you!

Stevie

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Inga Krasivaya
      Lady
      Registered On: January 18, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 243

Hiya, Gina; yes, there’s a lot of us who have at least thought of giving up over the years – but very few who actually do so for any great length of time.  The urge seems to be one that’s deeply buried in most of us and it will always come bubbling back to the surface.  The main point is, however, to ask yourself “Why would I want to give up?”  It’s fantastic fun and (for me at least) it makes me feel complete.  Explore the site, read the forum posts and natter to the girls in the chat room; I’m sure you’ll learn a lot about yourself and enjoy your cross dressing experience even more.  Hugs;  Inga.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account