- January 26, 2021 at 2:23 am #438386AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Hello, I’m Gina! From how it all looks, it appears that I’m not alone in all these feelings we have for a side that lots of us keep hidden. But I feel as if there’s alot to be learned, because I’ve tried stopping many times throughout the years. It only keeps coming back.
- January 28, 2021 at 12:37 am #439294
- January 27, 2021 at 8:39 pm #439260Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1101Has thanked: 8665 timesBeen thanked: 2008 times
Hi Gina, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. As a general rule, the majority of crossdressers who try to stop normally come back time and time again. How can a person deny the fact that they enjoy their attraction to feminine attire and may even have a need to reflect a feminine persona that is part of themselves to the world? You are not alone in this world! There are many crossdressers all around our world. There are many fine crossdressing people who are members of this site who will not only accept and support you but will help you develop a mindset which will help you to become more comfortable with all of who you are. When that happens, you will start living the happy and productive life you were meant to have! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- January 28, 2021 at 12:34 am #439293
- January 27, 2021 at 4:02 am #438890
- January 26, 2021 at 3:34 pm #438714
- January 26, 2021 at 2:14 pm #438683Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4807Has thanked: 8317 timesBeen thanked: 8334 times
Gina no need to hid and be alone no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful place to get the help , support and make wonderful friendships. Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon. Welcome
- January 26, 2021 at 6:57 am #438462Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1369Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2984 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 26, 2021 at 4:56 am #438419Holly TygressaBaronessRegistered On: January 16, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 105Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
- January 26, 2021 at 4:10 am #438402
- January 26, 2021 at 3:52 am #438395
- January 26, 2021 at 3:33 am #438394Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 976Has thanked: 4628 timesBeen thanked: 5025 times
Hi Gina and welcome! Oh, you are not even close to being alone, I’m happy you found us! No need to keep trying to stop, why deny yourself? Too many of us have gone down that path, it’s best to just skip to the end and enjoy yourself. Here at CDH I think you will find a ton of information and the support and experience of some of the best ladies anywhere. The more we can learn and understand ourselves the more we can really appreciate and be happy with who we are. You’ve come to the best place around for that. Welcome again Gina, looking forward to chatting with you!
- January 26, 2021 at 3:01 am #438391Inga KrasivayaLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 243Has thanked: 277 timesBeen thanked: 789 times
Hiya, Gina; yes, there’s a lot of us who have at least thought of giving up over the years – but very few who actually do so for any great length of time. The urge seems to be one that’s deeply buried in most of us and it will always come bubbling back to the surface. The main point is, however, to ask yourself “Why would I want to give up?” It’s fantastic fun and (for me at least) it makes me feel complete. Explore the site, read the forum posts and natter to the girls in the chat room; I’m sure you’ll learn a lot about yourself and enjoy your cross dressing experience even more. Hugs; Inga.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.