• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, I’m Gina! From how it all looks, it appears that I’m not alone in all these feelings we have for a side that lots of us keep hidden. But I feel as if there’s alot to be learned, because I’ve tried stopping many times throughout the years. It only keeps coming back.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Gina and welcome!  Oh, you are not even close to being alone, I’m happy you found us!  No need to keep trying to stop, why deny yourself?  Too many of us have gone down that path, it’s best to just skip to the end and enjoy yourself.  Here at CDH I think you will find a ton of information and the support and experience of some of the best ladies anywhere.  The more we can learn and understand ourselves the more we can really appreciate and be happy with who we are.  You’ve come to the best place around for that.  Welcome again Gina, looking forward to chatting with you!

Stevie

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH – far from alone, you’ll find lots of like minded people here 🙂

Isabel x

Welcome Gina!

Anonymous

Hi Gina

I learned to stop fighting it a while ago after many years. The feelings will never go away, so you either decide to be miserable or embrace it and enjoy a great life. Enjoy CDH

Holly

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina no need to hid and be alone no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon. Welcome

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Gina, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. As a general rule, the majority of crossdressers who try to stop normally come back time and time again. How can a person deny the fact that they enjoy their attraction to feminine attire and may even have a need to reflect a feminine persona that is part of themselves to the world? You are not alone in this world! There are many crossdressers all around our world. There are many fine crossdressing people who are members of this site who will not only accept and support you but will help you develop a mindset which will help you to become more comfortable with all of who you are. When that happens, you will start living the happy and productive life you were meant to have! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Terralyn

So many true words

thank you

Averyl

Anonymous

Gina, welcome
      This is wonderful here. You will feel the support. Go with the flow and enjoy.
      Averyl

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?