Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Here is to living life open and free going forward to be my true inner self and learning to accept who I really am.

To thine own self be true! More later when I have more time. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi Rachelle,

Welcome! There is so much happiness when we find our true selves!

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome  Rachelle

The pink fog is a beautiful place to be in and being here with many like ourselves is truly amazing and only found in heaven .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

“Pink Fog” I love it!

Hi Rachelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Rachelle. Welcome to CDH..

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rachelle and welcome to the family.  Leave any doubts you may have at the door, you have walked into the perfect place for exploring your true self, and being free and open with it.  Hope to chat with you soon.

Stevie

Nice to meet you. I too have just found my true self. The journey ahead has so much promise.

Welcome Rachelle!

Hi Rachelle, Teralynn again. Welcome to CDH Luv! I see you have been busy making friends and getting accustomed to the site since I first sent you a welcoming post! Good for you! I didn’t find a profile page on you but I strongly believe in what you put in your introduction post. I am so happy that you are accepting who you are because if you don’t accept yourself how could you ever possibly hope for others to accept you as you are? I think by now you know how wonderful it is to be able to interact with other crossdressing people like yourself! I don’t think I have to recommend to you that you should stay active on the site since you have already found out for yourself how beneficial doing that can be! So if I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?