Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I enjoyed this movie a great deal.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi all

The film is called ‘Just like a woman ‘ and was taken from a book of the same name by Monica Jay, who was a good friend of mine. She used to take in lodgers in her home in Twickenham just by the river in london. I was going to lodge with her but for various reasons it didn’t work out sadly. Sadly she passed away a few years ago, but was a strong TG(CD) supporter till the end.

Its loosely based on a true story about one of her lodgers who was TG(CD) and they became good friends. however some of the story was expanded for the film … in the club scene are a few of my friends from the ‘London TV/TS group’ that met at London Friend in Islington, which we were members on in the early 1980.

Enjoy!

Dawn x

Hi Dawn So sorry about your Dear friend. She sounds lovely’ I truly miss my CD/TG friends I have made along my way . Now I regret leaving the TG life style. It was always so much fun and interesting. You have traveled in good company.

Stephanie

Wow Dawn! It continues to amaze me how interconnected we all are. I posted a picture of a sailboat that I had gotten from the internet on a sailing forum and someone there signed on and said they had taken that picture 18 years earlier and had a lot of information about the situation. This seems to keep happening in life for me. Someone or something is trying to prove to me how interconnected we all are.

We need a lot more like Monica in this world! Sorry to hear she passed but great to hear she was a real person and not a fictional character.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?