- This topic has 84 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- December 13, 2021 at 1:06 pm #588475AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Went in for my followup 2nd one this morning Dr said all going good again still do what been doing. then said be able to drive again in another week. Which was some good news.
Bad news I have decided to leave CDH at the end of month Due to fact that believe will be busy then with exploring and finding out my new life. Plus imagine be going back to work in month maybe sooner
Do want to wish everyone the best and thank all that helped me through my stay here. Will continue my stay here until then.
Happy Holidays and to good health and success through everyone journey. Which ever way it goes.
Hugs and much Love
Total of 59 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 19, 2021 at 11:45 am #591053AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I somehow feel that there will be more thanks to follow. So, Donna, here you are. In fact you will be here for a very long time, tucked into our best memories. So many truths poured out here. I think your strength, your determination, your love of folk at home who support you minute by minute and your love of the folk here. Those of us who remember ” This is your Life” ( Eamonn Andrews ) Will be smiling and celebrating your success , your bravery , your example. BUT THE BEST WILL BE YOUR FUTURE. We have said and we understand your rationale, it does make sense, we support your decision. When you go, keep going straight for your goals, keep remembering we are hear wishing you well ( that won’t change ). And you will hear, I have to say, a few snuffles in handkerchiefs as we wave you on to success. But as you said to Grace – ” Just think of it as a hole to be filled”. That is powerful stuff, Donna. It reminds us of your passion and your desire to succeed. CDH, please salute this LADY, she is a flag of accomplishment. If only 1% rubs off on you, you will be so much richer. Anya can’t say any more….. ( to the chorus of ” THANK GOD,” from the girls here. HA HA HA HA). ” See, I can do brevity too” !!!!!!!!
” No you can”t, came the reply”.
Prayers and Blessings to you all – God Bless Donna. Hey, your wings look good !!
- December 19, 2021 at 2:16 am #590804Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1451Has thanked: 20372 timesBeen thanked: 6877 times
- December 19, 2021 at 8:11 am #590931
- December 18, 2021 at 9:40 pm #590771Marian AndersenLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 393 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
- December 19, 2021 at 8:13 am #590933AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 18, 2021 at 8:29 pm #590751AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Just giving a update been over a month now since had my bottom surgery everything been going so far. Same for my HRT. Now bad news is will be leaving CDH for awhile or maybe perm. Might come back towards end of year. Wanting agian to thank all the ladies here been such inspirations on my part all through my time here. My last day here will be Thrusday Dec 23rd Wanting to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.
Hugs to all and to staff for a great site.
- December 18, 2021 at 9:58 pm #590773AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Yours is one of the smiling faces that I love to see. I guess I’m glad I joined two weeks before you’re leaving because I have enjoyed your presence and you’re welcome. It looks like you have made an appropriate choice, good luck.
Luv ya, Heidi
- December 19, 2021 at 11:12 am #591036AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 14, 2021 at 4:51 pm #589083Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1074Has thanked: 23658 timesBeen thanked: 3805 times
Donna I am so happy for you getting that good news from your Doctor!
Thanks for sharing your journey with us all! We will miss you very much! I hope you do visit us in the future from time to time.
Fly and be free on your beautiful journey!
All the best to you,
- December 14, 2021 at 2:12 pm #589045AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 14, 2021 at 2:41 pm #589054
- December 14, 2021 at 10:39 am #588962Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 560Has thanked: 1797 timesBeen thanked: 2601 times
Dear Donna, I sure understand the feeling that you can move on now from CDH. After all, you’re not cross dressing. For the rest of us here, it feels a little bit like letting the little bird have her wings, like sending the kids far away to college, like one of the dancers here at the Follies finally hit the big time, like our little girl has grown up to become a woman.
Wishing you all the best with all my heart and soul,
- December 14, 2021 at 10:44 am #588965AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thank you Clara for understanding wishing you the best as well as all the ladies here. Keep your dreams and hope high. Know everyone can get to their goal. Never know I know CDH is home and who knows what future comes Know the lights are always on at CDH.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.
- December 14, 2021 at 9:20 am #588923Felicia MarsLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 51Has thanked: 376 timesBeen thanked: 243 times
You will be missed Donna!
So good to hear you are doing well and your journey is moving forward.
We will surely miss you and everything you brought to the forum but completely understand.
Have a lovely holiday season and have a lovely 2022!!
Many many hugs, take care and best wishes!
- December 14, 2021 at 9:23 am #588925AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 14, 2021 at 8:54 am #588908Amy OxleyLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
- December 14, 2021 at 9:21 am #588924AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 14, 2021 at 8:49 am #588905Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 187Has thanked: 511 timesBeen thanked: 957 times
Donna, my dear,
I like the good news a lot (beep-beep). So happy things are going well for you.
The bad news, not so much, i will miss your kind words and wisdom but i understand you have a new life and – since you are not really “crossdressing” anymore – it’s time for you to move on.
Just know you have a home here anytime you want to visit.
Get well soon!
Enjoy your new life!
We love you!
- December 14, 2021 at 9:20 am #588922AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thank you so much Joanne I know where home is may come back sometime in future Know many here inspired myself and I gave them inspiration also. Plus know cd is part of being trans. One more full time others part time. In away. But we all equal
Hugs and wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New year.
- December 14, 2021 at 4:53 am #588841Marcellette LavalLadyRegistered On: February 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 247Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 1289 times
Thank you. Thank you for all the inspiration, kindness, compassion, understanding, and humor that you have so selflessly shared with us while you were here.
Yes, we will be diminished without you, but at the same time we rejoice in your success and achievement in making that which is a dream of so many become a personal reality for you.
I have a feeling the new Donna is going to be making the world a better place….and what could be more wonderful than that!
You have made a lasting impact on many in here – just look at the volume and sentiments of these responses…., and I just know you will continue to do the same for everyone who is lucky enough to come to know you in the future. I for one am ever grateful for having had the opportunity to know you in some small way in here.
So get out there and BLOSSOM young lady! I’m so happy for you, and so excited about your future! You are a beautiful woman Donna…
Wishing you continued good health, happiness, and success,
- December 14, 2021 at 6:01 am #588868AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 14, 2021 at 4:26 am #588828Alicia SunriseLadyRegistered On: June 3, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 79Has thanked: 649 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
- December 14, 2021 at 5:58 am #588864AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 14, 2021 at 3:25 am #588811Carolyne ShermanLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 545Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 2150 times
Donna I am so glad you are doing well and healing quickly. You will be missed and thought of fondly. May your life be filled with joy, happiness and feminine wonder!!
ps. No wine glass cheers because it will not let me post with an emoji but rest assured I will tip one for you.
- December 14, 2021 at 5:57 am #588861
- December 14, 2021 at 3:00 am #588809Dee NashLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 253Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 1058 times
- December 13, 2021 at 11:01 pm #588781Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 139Has thanked: 999 timesBeen thanked: 549 times
- December 14, 2021 at 5:54 am #588857AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thank you so much Clarissa do know all you ladies had inspired myself all through the time being here. Love all you and wishing each and everyone the best can get. Never know could come back around in the future.
Hug and much love
- December 13, 2021 at 7:50 pm #588752Michelle BrownRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 239Has thanked: 5704 timesBeen thanked: 963 times
Donna,Congratulations on your journey.Its been a long road,but you traveled it well and you have been a inspiration to all of us .I do understand your leaving,you need to move on with your life.Well friend,have a great life and be all the woman that you can be. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,Hugs Michelle.
- December 13, 2021 at 7:53 pm #588754AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thank you so much Michelle all the ladies inspired me and happy to hear inspired others. Just keeping reach for the stars can make anything happen put your mind and soul into it. Never know future can lead me back here one day. WIshing you and yours a Merry CHristmas and Happy New Years
- December 13, 2021 at 7:44 pm #588749Carole CorbettAmbassadorRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 123Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 482 times
- December 13, 2021 at 7:47 pm #588750AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 7:43 pm #588748Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1658Has thanked: 4947 timesBeen thanked: 5411 times
- December 13, 2021 at 7:49 pm #588751AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thank you so much Amy as I have enjoyed the company too here inspired me to get out of house to going into surgery and now dream is almost fulfilled. Enjoyed your company too Amy as well as everyone here. wishing the emoji works again soon .
Hugs and love
- December 13, 2021 at 7:32 pm #588745Paula MalmborgLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 11Replies: 631Has thanked: 860 timesBeen thanked: 1669 times
I am so happy for you that all is going well, I will miss your input greatly as you have been so inspirational for me in so many ways, I wish you the best in your new chapter, and maybe you might pop back in some time for a quick hi
Hugs Paula XXX
- December 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm #588747AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 7:15 pm #588740Paula HereLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 194Has thanked: 889 timesBeen thanked: 1234 times
I am so happy for you in your new journey and your new life starting.
It has been a please to read the posts about your journey and your thoughts about crossdressing.
I wish you all the best and hope that you do drop a note every now and then to let us know what is it like on the other side.
I will miss you posts.
- December 13, 2021 at 7:23 pm #588742AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 5:52 pm #588714AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 5:49 pm #588710Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 95Replies: 5401Has thanked: 7466 timesBeen thanked: 13892 times
That is good news you received from your doctor.
But sad to hear you will be leaving. Please reconsider as you can let others know how you’re doing. As Grace says, there will be a huge hole to fill.
- December 13, 2021 at 5:54 pm #588716AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 5:48 pm #588708Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 30Replies: 968Has thanked: 4140 timesBeen thanked: 4177 times
- December 13, 2021 at 5:41 pm #588705Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 58Replies: 1020Has thanked: 2394 timesBeen thanked: 4670 times
- December 13, 2021 at 5:49 pm #588711
- December 13, 2021 at 5:30 pm #588702LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 729Has thanked: 2973 timesBeen thanked: 2109 times
So happy to hear the doctor agrees the prayers and healing energy is working!!! I am saddened that you will be leaving us… Leonara will miss you… you have been my inspiration and a good friend… and wish you all the best as you “find and explore” your new chosen way of life… Merry Christmas and happy & healthy 2022 to you and your family..
Fondest regards, Leonara
- December 13, 2021 at 5:48 pm #588707AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thank you so much Leonara will miss you and rest of ladies here. Just something that really must do know have inspired many here and they inspired myself through my journey from beginning. Never know what the future holds. May lead back this way again next year. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and very Happy New Years wishing health and happiness.
- December 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm #588601Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1508Has thanked: 9768 timesBeen thanked: 7383 times
We all know life is a journey and everyone evolves a little bit each day.
Miss Donna has evolved way beyond us girls and its time for her to fly in search of her own kind… a bittersweet day but necessary.
Good luck to you dear and I wish you all the best life has to offer… you are a beautiful soul.
- December 13, 2021 at 3:42 pm #588608
- December 13, 2021 at 3:35 pm #588598Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1545Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7593 times
Hey Donna – great news about the progress!
I’d recommend just putting CDH on hold rather than leaving – after all, this is the best support site on the internet, and you never know when you might need to dip in.
Maybe don’t see it as a support site – more a group of treasured friends who you can always turn to or share a story with.
Whateveryour decision, I wish you all the best.
- December 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm #588604AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 3:31 pm #588595KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 738Has thanked: 3361 timesBeen thanked: 3639 times
Merry Christmas Donna, I totally understand that you have to make decisions to move on with your life. You will be missed. I would love though, if you visited us on occasion, just to provide us with an update. You have taken steps that many of us can only dream of taking (due to stuff in our lives). I will continue to read your posts until the end of the month. All the Best to You, Hugs, Krista.
- December 13, 2021 at 3:41 pm #588606
- December 13, 2021 at 3:22 pm #588589
- December 13, 2021 at 3:09 pm #588574Lexie TraskPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 150Has thanked: 446 timesBeen thanked: 831 times
thanks Lexi but need to do this never know could come back later in the new year.
Of course Donna,
I wish you the absolute best for you! You will always be in our thoughts!!!
- This reply was modified 9 months ago by Lexie Trask.
- December 13, 2021 at 3:43 pm #588609
- December 13, 2021 at 3:03 pm #588565MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 255Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 1572 times
- December 13, 2021 at 3:04 pm #588567
- December 13, 2021 at 3:02 pm #588561AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 3:03 pm #588566AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 2:52 pm #588549Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3323 times
- December 13, 2021 at 3:02 pm #588562
- December 13, 2021 at 2:36 pm #588530Lexie TraskPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 150Has thanked: 446 timesBeen thanked: 831 times
- December 13, 2021 at 2:38 pm #588533
- December 13, 2021 at 2:27 pm #588523Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6403 times
- December 13, 2021 at 2:43 pm #588539AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 2:23 pm #588517SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 667Has thanked: 16894 timesBeen thanked: 2758 times
Dear Donna ,
Good news is that your recovery is going as well as expected.
I know it will continue in that way I’m sure.
The Bad news , you are leaving , and that decision seems to be final this time.
To say you will be missed here would be the understatement of the year….
I wish you all the Luck and Happiness in the world my friend !
I have only known you for two months , but it seems like two years already.
We all Love and Admire you Donna and hope, like Tara suggested , that you drop in from time to time , or let somebody know how you are doing.
- December 13, 2021 at 2:41 pm #588537AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 2:23 pm #588516ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 603Has thanked: 2216 timesBeen thanked: 2817 times
Donna, I have always greatly enjoyed reading your posts, following your ups and downs, how you’ve managed to keep a positive view and offer interesting slants. You will certainly be missed, but I suspect there have been a number here who because of your involvement are probably better off today. Do remember that people here think highly of you, that you won’t soon be forgotten. And if you do get a chance, I’m sure, we’d all welcome it if you’d drop by at some future time for a moment or two to share your continued success on this path you’ve taken. I’d wish you good luck in wherever that path takes you, but I suspect with your drive, enthusiasm, and energy, others you come in contact with along the way will need good luck in keeping up with you. Take care.
- December 13, 2021 at 1:42 pm #588495AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 1:29 pm #588490AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Aww! I’ll miss your posts – while I’ll never transition, sharing your journey has been both interesting and entertaining.
Good luck. I wish you everything you would want for yourself.
- December 13, 2021 at 1:22 pm #588485Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 523Has thanked: 1786 timesBeen thanked: 1954 times
I am pleased for you regarding the good news you got from the doctor that must make you so happy.
I am so sorry that you have decided to leave, you will be greatly missed. I appreciate that you will be busy, but would you be able to drop in occasionally, we would love to know how you are getting on.
- December 13, 2021 at 2:44 pm #588541
- December 13, 2021 at 1:22 pm #588484Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1151Has thanked: 4363 timesBeen thanked: 5151 times
Thank you for sharing tour journey with us. It has made for some lovely reading and a good experience to follow. You have made a difference to the girls here and we can be thankful for that. I wish you the best for your future as the woman you and, perhaps, a few here want to be.
May I wish you Happy Holidays and a bright and successful life.
- December 13, 2021 at 2:45 pm #588542
- December 13, 2021 at 1:20 pm #588483Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 34Replies: 393Has thanked: 2719 timesBeen thanked: 1779 times
Sorry to hear you’re leaving us Donna.
My niece is called Donna, actually her full name is Donna Elaine.
I wish every success and happiness in the future and
A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
- December 13, 2021 at 2:47 pm #588543AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thank you Elizabeth and cute Name my mother and father was going to name me if was girl. Donna will be my perm name once able to go get legal doc straightened out.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year
- December 13, 2021 at 2:40 pm #588535AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.