• This topic has 84 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 42 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Went in for my followup 2nd one this morning Dr said all going good again still do what been doing. then said be able to drive again in another week. Which was some good news.

Bad news I have decided to leave CDH at the end of month  Due to  fact that believe will be busy then with exploring and finding out my new life.  Plus imagine be going back to work in month maybe sooner

Do want to wish everyone the best and thank all that helped me through my stay here. Will continue my stay here until then.

Happy Holidays and to good health and success through everyone journey. Which ever way it goes.

Hugs and much Love
      Donna

Sorry to hear you’re leaving us Donna.
      My niece is called Donna, actually her full name is Donna Elaine.

I wish every success and happiness in the future and

A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Happy Hanukah
      God bless

Liz

Anonymous

thank you Elizabeth and cute Name my mother and father was going to name me if was girl. Donna will be my perm name once able to go get legal doc straightened out.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year

Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Thank you for sharing tour journey with us. It has made for some lovely reading and a good experience to follow. You have made a difference to the girls here and we can be thankful for that. I wish you the best for your future as the woman you and, perhaps, a few here want to be. 

May I wish you Happy Holidays  and a bright and successful life.

Big hugs.

Anonymous

thank you Angela and wishing you a very Merry CHristmas and happy new years

Donna

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Donna,

I am pleased for you regarding the good news you got from the doctor that must make you so happy.

I am so sorry that you have decided to leave, you will be greatly missed. I appreciate that you will be busy, but would you be able to drop in occasionally, we would love to know how you are getting on.

Love

Tara x

Anonymous

Never know Tara might be in the future to come back until then something need and have to do now.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Aww! I’ll miss your posts – while I’ll never transition, sharing your journey has been both interesting and entertaining.

Good luck. I wish you everything you would want for yourself.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Thank you all something just need to be done maybe one day come back in future but like making the choice when did the surgery have to do it on my own.

Donna

ChloeC
      Duchess

Donna, I have always greatly enjoyed reading your posts, following your ups and downs, how you’ve managed to keep a positive view and offer interesting slants.  You will certainly be missed, but I suspect there have been a number here who because of your involvement are probably better off today. Do remember that people here think highly of you, that you won’t soon be forgotten.  And if you do get a chance, I’m sure, we’d all welcome it if you’d drop by at some future time for a moment or two to share your continued success on this path you’ve taken.  I’d wish you good luck in wherever that path takes you, but I suspect with your drive, enthusiasm, and energy, others you come in contact with along the way will need good luck in keeping up with you.  Take care.

Hugs, ChloeC

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

Good news is that your recovery is going as well as expected.
      I know it will continue in that way I’m sure.

The Bad news , you are leaving , and that decision seems to be final this time.

To say you will be missed here would be the understatement of the year….

I wish you all the Luck and Happiness in the world my friend !
      I have only known you for two months , but it seems like two years already.
      We all Love and Admire you Donna and hope, like Tara suggested , that you drop in from time to time , or let somebody know how you are doing.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

thanks Sylvia never know what the future holds could come back sometime next year but until then really need to do this..

Donna

Don’t  stay gone too long Donna.  You will be sorely missed here.

Hugs

PaulaF.

Anonymous

HI Paula like said before never know until you just do something. Just have to take the first step to further your destiny could come back one day next year

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

Donna,

I personally will miss you tremendously!

you can always stay, and when time permits, check in letting all your friends here know how you are enjoying your new life!

Anonymous

thanks Lexi but need to do this never know could come back later in the new year.

Barb Wire
      Lady

More bitter than sweet is this day,

I hope and pray for your return one day!

With great affection,

💓 Barb

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
        Anonymous

thanks Barb never know what the future hold could be back later in year and let everyone know Donna Adventure.

hugs Donna

Anonymous

Good luck with your new life Donna,

Remember keep your head up high, the hard part is behind you now,

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

thank you Rozalyne will remember that and ask the same for you and rest of ladies here then Keep reaching for the stars on all journeies

Donna

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Good luck moving forward in your new life. I hope you will find  contentment  in the new you. It was nice to have known you and experienced your journey from a far. Best wishes!

Anonymous

thank you so much Melanie feel the same towards youself and all the others

Donna

Anonymous

[postquote quote=588533]
      Of course Donna,

I wish you the absolute best for you! You will always be in our thoughts!!!

Anonymous

thank you lexi and wishing you best also.

Hugs
        Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I hate to see you go but I understand. Love you girl.

Hugs, Liara

Krista
      Duchess

Merry Christmas Donna, I totally understand that you have to make decisions to move on with your life.  You will be missed.  I would love though, if you visited us on occasion, just to provide us with an update. You have taken steps that many of us can only dream of taking (due to stuff in our lives).  I will continue to read your posts until the end of the month.  All the Best to You, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

thank you Krista

Donna

Hey Donna – great news about the progress!

I’d recommend just putting CDH on hold rather than leaving – after all, this is the best support site on the internet, and you never know when you might need to dip in.

Maybe don’t see it as a support site – more a group of treasured friends who you can always turn to or share a story with.

Whateveryour decision, I wish you all the best.

Love Laura

Anonymous

thanks Laura  if and when do come back just make a new account same name Wishing you the best also and to all the girls.

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

We all know life is a journey and everyone evolves a little bit each day.

Miss Donna has evolved way beyond us girls and its time for her to fly in search of her own kind… a bittersweet day but necessary.

Good luck to you dear and I wish you all the best life has to offer… you are a beautiful soul.

Anonymous

thank you so much Michelle you and all the ladies here are beautiful wishing all the best

Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

So happy to hear the doctor agrees the prayers and healing energy is working!!! I am saddened that you will be leaving us… Leonara will miss you… you have been my inspiration and a good friend… and wish you all the best as you “find and explore” your new chosen way of life… Merry Christmas and happy & healthy 2022 to you and your family..
      Fondest regards, Leonara

Anonymous

thank you so much Leonara will miss you and rest of ladies here. Just something that really must do know have inspired many here and they inspired myself through my journey from beginning. Never know what the future holds. May lead back this way again next year. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and very Happy New Years wishing health and happiness.

Hugs Donna

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Donna, so sorry to see you go,but happy for you in how your life is going now. wishing all the best.
      .. . .Cassie

Anonymous

thank you so much Cassie wishing you and everyone else the best. May cross paths again in future.

Hugs Donna

You have reached the end of your rainbow. Thank you for letting us share your journey. I wish you all the happiness in the world you wonderful woman.

your friend

❤️Bianca

Hi Donna,

That is good news you received from your doctor.

But sad to hear you will be leaving.  Please reconsider as you can let others know how you’re doing.  As Grace says, there will be a huge hole to fill.
      Alice

Anonymous

thank you ALice will let few know how doing through text Never know future may end up back this way never know

Hugs Donna

Hi Donna,

Wishing you the very best!

Alice

Anonymous

thanks Alice wishing you the best too.

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

Always welcome Bianca and thank you so much Wishing you and all the best too. Been a good friend for sure and thank you for being here.

Donna

Hi Donna,

I am so happy for you in your new journey and your new life starting.

It has been a please to read the posts about your journey and your thoughts about crossdressing.

I wish you all the best and hope that you do drop a note every now and then to let us know what is it like on the other side.

I will miss you posts.

Paula

Anonymous

HI Paula will let few know how it going through the journey at times. Wishing you the best also Never be afraid to live your dream. No matter what some say.

Hugs Donna

Hi Donna

I am so happy for you that all is going well, I will miss your input greatly as you have been so inspirational for me in so many ways, I wish you the best in your new chapter, and maybe you might pop back in some time for a quick hi

Hugs Paula XXX

Anonymous

HI Paula thank you know I inspired many here as they inspired myself a great deal.  Never know what the future bring may end back to home one day.

Hugs Donna

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well Donna I wish you well on your journey, and I have enjoyed your company here too.

Best of everything for the future!

Amy

Anonymous

thank you so much Amy as I have enjoyed the company too here inspired me to get out of house to going into surgery and now dream is almost fulfilled. Enjoyed your company too Amy as well as everyone here. wishing the emoji works again soon .

Hugs and love

Donna

Love you Donna. You may have seen my message last time you mentioned that.  As with Motel 6..” we’ll leave the light on”.  😀. Love u always. Best wishes girl!

carole

Anonymous

thank you Carole understand never know could come back one. LOL yes always used that line for the ladies. keep it on for me too .

Hugs and much Love always Thank you again

Donna

Donna,Congratulations on your journey.Its been a long road,but you traveled it well and you have been a inspiration to all of us .I do understand your leaving,you need to move on with your life.Well friend,have a great life and be all the woman that you can be. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,Hugs Michelle.

Anonymous

thank you so much Michelle all the ladies inspired me and happy to hear inspired others. Just keeping reach for the stars can make anything happen put your mind and soul into it. Never know future can lead me back here one day. WIshing you and yours a Merry CHristmas and Happy New Years

hugs Donna

Wish You good luck though I’m sad that you are leaving us, you have always been such an inspirational source for all of us here, all the best for you future.

Anonymous

thank you so much Clarissa do know all you ladies had inspired myself all through the time being here. Love all you and wishing each and everyone the best can get. Never know could come back around in the future.

Hug and much love

Donna

Oh Donna I will miss you, I’m glad your healing well that’s fantastic, I wish you all the best girl in your journey I really do,hugs kisses Dee Dee xx

Anonymous

thank you so much Dee do wish you and all the best a girl can get also.

Hugs and kisses

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Donna I am so glad you are doing well and healing quickly. You will be missed and thought of fondly. May your life be filled with joy, happiness and feminine wonder!!

C

ps. No wine glass cheers because it will not let me post with an emoji but rest assured I will tip one for you.

Anonymous

thank you Carolyn and wishing the same for you also.  DO hope those emoji come back miss them too.

Cheers

Donna

Dona, I hope your new journey is filled with love and happiness. Following your posts has helped me immensely over the last several months to finally accept who I am and enjoy my life more.

Hugs, Alicia

Anonymous

Thank you so much Alicia feel the same towards so many ladies here on helping me through the journey

So happy to hear that you able to enjoy out of life more.

Hugs
        Donna

Donna,

Thank you.  Thank you for all the inspiration, kindness, compassion, understanding, and humor that you have so selflessly shared with us while you were here.

Yes, we will be diminished without you, but at the same time we rejoice in your success and achievement in making that which is a dream of so many become a personal reality for you.

I have a feeling the new Donna is going to be making the world a better place….and what could be more wonderful than that!

You have made a lasting impact on many in here – just look at the volume and sentiments of these responses…., and I just know you will continue to do the same for everyone who is lucky enough to come to know you in the future.  I for one am ever grateful for having had the opportunity to know you in some small way in here.

So get out there and BLOSSOM young lady!  I’m so happy for you, and so excited about your future!  You are a beautiful woman Donna…

Wishing you continued good health, happiness, and success,

Marcellette

Anonymous

thank you so much Marcellette means so much to me know yourself and all the others has done so much for myself  Wishing you and everyone else the same

Hugs Donna

Donna, my dear,
      I like the good news a lot (beep-beep). So happy things are going well for you.
      The bad news, not so much, i will miss your kind words and wisdom but i understand you have a new life and – since you are not really “crossdressing” anymore – it’s time for you to move on.
      Just know you have a home here anytime you want to visit.
      Get well soon!
      Enjoy your new life!
      Happy Holidays!
      We love you!
      -joanne

Anonymous

thank you so much Joanne I know where home is may come back sometime in future Know many here inspired myself and I gave them inspiration also. Plus know cd is part of being trans. One more full time others part time. In away. But we all equal

Hugs and wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Donna

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Sorry to see you go. Have enjoyed reading your posts in the short time i have been here.

Love your new cover photo by the way… beautiful.

Good luck

Amy. xx

Anonymous

Thank you Amy Like your self enjoy everyones posts and opinions so many inspired myself and many I inspired also.

Hugs and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Donna

You will be missed Donna!

So good to hear you are doing well and your journey is moving forward.

We will surely miss you and everything you brought to the forum but completely understand.

Have a lovely holiday season and have a lovely 2022!!

Many many hugs, take care and best wishes!

FM

Anonymous

thank you felica know will miss all of you also.  wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy New years.

Many hugs and warm wishes to yourself as well as all the other ladies here.

Donna

Dear Donna, I sure understand the feeling that you can move on now from CDH. After all, you’re not cross dressing. For the rest of us here, it feels a little bit like letting the little bird have her wings, like sending the kids far away to college, like one of the dancers here at the Follies finally hit the big time, like our little girl has grown up to become a woman.

Wishing you all the best with all my heart and soul,
      ❤️❤️❤️Clara

Anonymous

thank you Clara for understanding wishing you the best as well as all the ladies here. Keep your dreams and hope high. Know everyone can get to their goal. Never know I know CDH is home and who knows what future comes Know the lights are always on at CDH.

Hugs Donna

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Anonymous

Best of luck in your journey

Anonymous

thank you Sophia wishing the same for yourself and all the ladies here also.

Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Donna I am so happy for you getting that good news from your Doctor!

Thanks for sharing your journey with us all! We will miss you very much! I hope you do visit us in the future from time to time.
      Fly and be free on your beautiful journey!

All the best to you,

Lara

Anonymous

HI Lara thank you so much  Know will miss everyone too never know could turn around and come back in few months Once again thank you and thank all the ladies here.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

God Bless your journey. You have found your destiny- I wish you every blessing.

Anya xoxox and hugs.

I am sure you will be missed, very much.
          You can take that friendship with you.
          No worries / you are free to fly!!!

Anonymous

thank you Anya for the kind words. Shooting star will become a super Nova

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Just giving a update been over a month now since had my bottom surgery everything been going so far. Same for my HRT. Now bad news is will be leaving CDH for awhile or maybe perm. Might come back towards end of year. Wanting agian to thank all the ladies here been such inspirations on my part all through my time here. My last day here will be Thrusday Dec 23rd Wanting to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Hugs to all and to staff for a great site.

Donna

Anonymous

Yours is one of the smiling faces that I love to see. I guess I’m glad I joined two weeks before you’re leaving because I have enjoyed your presence and you’re welcome. It looks like you have made an appropriate choice, good luck.

Luv ya, Heidi

Anonymous

thank you so much Heidi so happy to have met you on the site. been a true inspiration through my time here with all the ladies. Do wish for big success  to all.

Much love and hugs
          Donna

Donna,

Glad all is healthy news for you!  Will miss you.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Hugs, Marian

Anonymous

thank you Marian all the ladies and yourself will be missed too. One day will come back home Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Donna

Donna, we will miss you, but understand.
      I know I am late getting to this post, but I wish you all the happiness in the world, I hope your dreams are fulfilled
      Love, always,
      Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

Thank you so much Regine Wishing you and yours a life long of dreams and happiness also

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

I somehow feel that there will be more thanks to follow. So, Donna, here you are. In fact you will be here for a very long time, tucked into our best memories. So many truths poured out here. I think your strength, your determination, your love of folk at home who support you minute by minute and your love of the folk here. Those of us who remember ” This is your Life” ( Eamonn Andrews ) Will be smiling and celebrating your success , your bravery , your example. BUT THE BEST WILL BE YOUR FUTURE. We have said and we understand your rationale, it does make sense, we support your decision. When you go, keep going straight for your goals, keep remembering we are hear wishing you well ( that won’t change ). And you will hear, I have to say, a few snuffles in handkerchiefs as we wave you on to success. But as you said to Grace – ” Just think of it as a hole to be filled”. That is powerful stuff, Donna. It reminds us of your passion and your desire to succeed. CDH, please salute this LADY, she is a flag of accomplishment. If only 1% rubs off on you, you will be so much richer. Anya can’t say any more….. ( to the chorus of ” THANK GOD,” from the girls here. HA HA HA HA). ” See, I can do brevity too” !!!!!!!!

” No you can”t, came the reply”.

Prayers and Blessings to you all – God Bless Donna. Hey, your wings look good !!

Anonymous

thanks grace imagine the hole be filled by another one.  Never know what future holds could come back later in new year.  Just something need to be done. by  myself.

Hugs Donna

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?