Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Just discovered this great shoe site for girls with big feet.  Lots of good info.  One of the best sites I’ve seen for shoes in hard-to-find sizes.

https://www.prettybigshoes.com/

Emily

Thank you emily as a size 11 not so bad to find but i know other girls here have a bit larger size thanks again..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Emily,

I also wear womens size 11 shoes. That is hard to find but I got a cute pair of black pumps in that size at a thrift store so there is hope for us big footed girls.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I wish I was an 11 women’s.  It would expand my selection by orders of magnitude.  It’s really tough to find cute shoes in size 13/14 that aren’t made for drag or strippers.  Heels especially.  This site gives me dozens more options.

Hi Emily,

Thank you for this link. I wear a size 14/15 and there are very few options out there. I have been looking for a pair of wedge sandals forever. Sadly, I don’t think any exist.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

They exist Michelle.  I bought some cute wedges from Torrid earlier this year.  Torrid goes up to 13, but they’re generously sized.  They fit my size 14 feet well.  Another brand to check out is Sketchers.  Their 12 fits me.  I bought a pair of their low wedges from Zappos a year ago.

I looked on Torrid’s website and based on the dimensions on their sizing chart I think you’re right. I’m sooo excited. Thank you so much!

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

I like Torrid a lot.  Not only do they have clothes and shoes that fit big girls, they’re very cd/trans friendly too.

I ordered a pair of wedges from them online but they have a store not too far from me. I’ll have to visit it soon.

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

Let us know how the wedges work out.

Hi Emily,

I received the wedges I ordered, and they fit pretty well. The width is perfect, and the length should be also after they stretch a little from wearing.

During my excitement finding a pair to order I didn’t pay any attention to the heel height, lol. They are 4 inches which is a bit taller than my other heels. Walking in them is a little challenging but I’ll get there and am having so much fun along the way. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks for the link. I’ve been searching for the longest for flats and heels in my size 14 womens without much luck. I have pumps and strappy kitten heels but it seems flats rarely go bigger than an 11 or 12 womens.

After a brief check on several companies the link provides, it seems Cinderella has the best selection in my size but they are located in Ireland so not sure of shipping issues.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I have a few pairs of Amazon Essentials ballet flats in size 12.  They’re a little tight at first but stretch out pretty quickly.  I normally wear a 14.  They’re cheap so not much to lose by trying.

JOJO
      Lady

Thank you so much Emily. This is why Crossdresser Heaven is such a good resource for us.

Some good tips here. Thank you

Staci Gal
      Lady

My favorite go to shoe store is Marmi Shoes.  NOT Marni.  They are on line and have several stores in larger cities in the U.S.  The shoes go to size 13 in most all styles and widths.

Flats, heels, wedgies, boots, sandals they have quite the selection.  I have maybe 6 or more pair of sandals from Marmi and absolutely love the shoes.  They are well made (mostly all leather) and a bit pricy, but they last forever and you DO get whet you pay for!  They do have very nice sales too!

Marmi Shoes, give them a look.  Staci…

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks Emily!

🤗Lara

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Thanks Em! Always looking for a shoe shop for us!!

How are you dear? Hope that all is well!

Have a great day!

XOXO

Rayna

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Not gonna lie Rayna.  I couldn’t ask for a better set of problems! All things considered life is treating me pretty well.  Thanks for asking.  Hope we can get together sometime soon.

Emily

Rayna Carlian
          Duchess

SO happy to hear that you’re doing well! I agree, it has been TOO long, I’d love to get together. Worst case, I’m hoping to attend Viva Wildside again next year in Vegas. Check it out and maybe we will see each other there with a host or trans ladies around us to have some fun!

xoxo

Rayna

When I realized that heels were conspiring to kill me I switched to all flats.  Torrid had great selection and prices.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Thank you on behalf of us gals with Sasquatch feet!

I wear 16, preferably in wide. The best resource I have found to date is Amazon. Anyone else in 16?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?