• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gals, just thought I’d tell y’all about my day. it started off fairly standard, then the postman arrived. He dropped off my new D cup inserts, two new wigs and 14 wig caps. The forms aren’t as realistic as I hoped but they soooo good.

Then I facetimed my mum to show her my wigs. The conversation turned into they need styling, which she offered to do. Which turned into why don’t you come to mine abd bring Trish with you on Thursday night. Im off work Friday and Saturday this week. My family is going to meet Trisha!!!! I can’t wait.

Whist at work today I was told the Restaurant I work at will close an hour earlier until later sales pick up. I’ve wanted this change for ages.

Can’t believe how good today has been.

Love Trisha

Anonymous
      Lady

You GO, Girl!!  What a great day and it’s going to be such a great Friday for you!!  SO excited that you get to do that!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Good for you, Trisha.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That is quite the day! I’m so glad for you! I wish I had someone to style my wigs for me.

On a bit of a sad side note, I was still so closeted when she passed that I never made my Mum aware she had a part time daughter too. She always wanted a daughter and I think she would have been quite accepting of my feminine self.

Amy

Hi Amy, Hindsight is 20/20 as they say. There many factors that deal with how we react. Try not to beat yourself up over it. I probably would have done bthevsame in your shoes.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Trish..after all your problems, suddenly, the only way is up…

“happiness comes to she who waits”!!!!

Good luck with the family.

Grace x

Katey Doe
      Lady

It sounds like you had a great day. So happy, enjoy those moments. Hugs Katey

That’s three kinds of awesome at once! I’m so thrilled for you! That’ll replace blue fog with pink fog!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Glad you had a great day Trisha! 🌸

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?